-- Ingredient No.1 || 2 cups of thoughtfulness

Marriage Recipe : Himchan's Story

 

Himchan turned the knob of the door to his apartment before giving it a little push, perking his head passing through the crack of the door only to be greeted by the dark sight. He frowned, pushing the door enough for his body to fit though before his hand reached over his shoulder searching for the light switch and swiftly switching it on.

He was tired, exhausted, stressed out, and nothing went right that day. He was getting ready with the boys for their upcoming comeback. As for the moment, they have nothing but the title song as they were still going through the list of the finished songs that they would fit in their album but none of them were right. They still need to find better songs, more suitable songs, and unfortunately Bang YongGuk and he were involved in the process. It added more burdened to his shoulder. He was hoping that somebody would greet him by the door the moment he came in, a particular person, his wife, but no. The moment he stepped into his apartment, it was one of those days again where there was only one place his wife would spend her restless night in.

He lazily through his apartment finally reaching the small working room that the couple renovated to make it more convenient for her wife and him to work in. The room was soundproof, and no matter how many times Himchan would call her, she would never hear him. It was purposely made that way. Their working room was their music room, recording room, composing room; everything that they need in order to make good music was in there, their very own mini studio.

As what he expected, as soon as the door was pushed opened, it revealed her petite figure sitting on a chair, her back hunching as she prop her elbow on the table with her hand on her forehead, supporting it nonetheless. She was immersed in her notepad with ear phones plunged in both of her ears. She doesn’t even realize that there was a pair of eyes watching her from the door frame. He would see her forehead creasing and her bare eyes wanders around as if trying to find something. He knew better that it’s one of her habit. She does that when she’s thinking, trying to put the right words on her notepad. A few moments eyeing her, she didn’t write any. She was lost in her own thoughts but the output was none.

Himchan finally approached her, she was still clueless about his existence but Himchan decided to keep it that way. He bent down slightly to lean in close to her ear before pulling her right ear phone from her ear.

“Baby” He breathily whispered into her ear.

That made her startled, pushing herself from the chair and fell on the floor right on her . She turned around to glare at her husband, boring her eyes deep in his. She received a round of chuckling from him, which made her flushed in shade of red, wanting to jump on him and hit him right on the chest, but she didn’t.

“Kim HimChan! That is so not funny!” She shrieked, caressing her cheek softly.

Laughter was still trailing in his voice as he offered his hand for her to take and she did, pulling herself up before he caught her by her waist preventing her from wobbling. She scrunched up her face in annoyance.

“It’s late” He leaned in for a quick peck on her lips. “What were you doing?”

“New song, but I got nothing” She frowned.

“It’s done?” He goes to the table and flipped her notebook. The page that she was working on earlier was still clean. She shook her head, denying.

“Just the music. I got nothing on lyrics. I tried, but nothing worked” She sighed.

Himchan gave her a soft smile.

“We’ll work on that together tomorrow” He said to his wife, pulling the tip of her nose playfully. Out of nowhere, a growling sound escaped from her tummy. She hadn’t had her meal since morning, trying to finish her song. “When was the last time you ate?” He cocked his eyebrows, not pleased with the sound.

“Ermm…” She hesitated. “B-breakfast” She hung her head low. She knew what’s going to happen next. A long hour of nagging from her husband for sure. Himchan narrowed his eyes, making sure that she would see it.

“Late supper, dinner, lunch, whatever, now” He sternly said.

“But there’s nothing in the kitchen” She mumbled, trying to get away from his grasp before he prolong his nagging.

“Let’s go. We’re going to eat at you favorite place” He finally flashed his smile.

Her face lightened up by his words and so she skipped out from the mini studio, getting dressed for a late night dinner date with her husband. Himchan let out a soft chuckle, trailing his eyes on her before she disappeared behind the wall. A whole day of work went down the drain when she’s around. He was glad. 


 


 

authorsays.jpg"

Do you care that I didn't update any of my fic? .-. 

Anyhow, first ingredient of the recipe. Kim Himchan is just. UNF!!