One Day

Woo's woo

"Nah, have you bring all your luggages?" asked Junghwa to her younger brother in front of him.

"Yes noona!" he answered while saluting her sister.

"We better check it one more time, clothes?"

"Checked!"

"Your blanket?"

"Checked!"

"Your not important stuff?"

"It's important for me noona!!! But, checked!"

 "Yeah whatever. Nah, now let's go to the JYPE meet Mr Seo again" said Junghwa.

"Ne!!!" said Wooyoung again.

"Kids, ready to go?" asked appa.

"Yes appa!" answered Wooyoung.

"Youngie, your medicine? Here's your phone ok, please be neat over yourself. Cause there'll be no umma, and noona that will reminding you" asked umma giving Wooyoung his phone.

"Yes umma. All luggages are neatly packed. I also save some things on my backpack in case there's something happened" said Wooyoung.

"Good. All prepared, let's go to JYPE building" said appa.

They're all taking a cab to JYPE building. Mrs Kim is already waiting for them there. They take off from the cab.

"Good morning everyone" Mrs Kim smiles while bowing.

"Good morning" said all of them.

"Alright, so today we're gonna meet the president. Mr JYP, please follow me" said Mrs Kim.

They're all following Mrs Kim to the building. They stopped in front of some random door and waiting for Mrs Kim going inside. After 10 minutes she goes out.

"Okay, so Mr Seo and Mr JYP is waiting for you inside"

"I'll wait outside with Junghwa" said umma.

"Wooyoung and appa you go talk with them" said her again.

Appa and Wooyoung go inside the room, there are some people already sitting on the chairs around the oval meeting desk.

"Please take a seat sir" said a man aiming at the empty seats.

Wooyoung and his dad sitting at the empty seats, and a man start to talk.

"Good morning"

"Good morning" answered appa.

"So, I'll just make it short. As my representative, Mr Seo had been telling you the terms and condition. I'll ask you one more time, you sure want to be a part of this One Day Boyband project?" asked the man.

Wooyoung nods. His appa represent him by talking

"Yes, he agreed. He wanst it real bad"

"Well, not that I'm being mean it's just that I want to make sure you are willing to be a part of it. So you won't regret it later. But, if you really take it seriously debut isn't only a dream" he said again.

"Yes I really do want it" Wooyoung said strengthen his fist showing his determination.

"Good boy! By the way my name is JYP" said the man.

"Ahh, my name is Jang Wooyoung" Wooyoung said showing his secret weapon, his smile.

All of them froze, Wooyoung noticed it and looking at each of them.

"Eh, why the sudden silent?" asked him.

"Nah, you've got the charm boy. Anyway congrats for being a part of JYP Family. Now, can you please go? I need to talk with your father son" said JYP.

"Sure, I'm waiting~~" Wooyoung exit the room.

"Excuse me sir, it's about Wooyoungsshi. I've heard about 'it' from Mr Seo" said JYP.

"Ah yes, I hope you could understand it. From our experience, it's fine as long as he's okay. It has never happen before" said appa.

"Well, just as we look at his health record. It's fine, well we can uderstand it"

"Thank you very much. I hope you guide him well" said appa again.

"Yes sir"

After talking about about the agreement and bla bla bla they finally go out from the meeting room.

"Wooyoungsshi, it's about time you go to the dorm" said Mr Seo.

"Ah, Mr Seo. Can I bid a farewell with my family first?" asked Wooyoung.

"Sure take your time"

~~

At the JYPE lobby.

"Wooyoung take care okay? I've already asked Mr Seo and Mr JYP you could call us anytime. But no go home for the first 3 months" said appa.

"Yes appa" said Wooyoung.

"Wooyoungieee, you sure you could take care of yourself??? I'm so gonna miss you! There'll be no annoying kid in the house anymore" his sister tears fall from her eyes.

"I'm fine noona. Hahaha, aren't you supposed to be happy?" Wooyoung giggled.

"Wooyoung, eat well. And don't forget to eat your medicines! And if you run out of it ask Mr Seo okay? We already tell them about it" said his amma hugging him tightly.

His appa and noona start hugging him too. He keep silent for quite some time.

"Nee... Do not make me sad. I'm gonna miss you guys" he try hard to hold his tears.

"You sure, don't want to us til the station?" asked Junghwa.

"Aniya! Or else I won't let youg guys go. So at least lemme be a bit selfish so I won't be sad very much" he said.

"You're selfish already" his sister pinches his cheeks.

Wooyoung only chuckled.

"Anyway, we're going okay. Take care, don't forget to send us message report the dorm and stuff okay. Bye Youngie baby" said his umma.

"Take care okay little Youngie. Daddy will miss you so much" his appa said.

His family get into the cab. They're waving to Wooyoung. He waves back, he stand there until the cab has gone. Then he looks into Mr Seo and Mrs Kim.

"Now, everything okay?" asked Mr Seo.

"Well, yeah" Wooyoung answered not looking at him.

"You okay?" asked Mrs Kim.

"I am ok" he forced smile.

Mrs Kim and Mr Seo can see it. They're looking at each other, and Mr Seo taking a long sigh.

"Do not be sad Wooyoungsshi. You can always call your mum at night okay?" said Mr Seo.

"Umm.. Yes, I know thank you" said Wooyoung smile happily.

"By the way you ready seeing your new friends?" asked Mrs Kim.

Wooyoung excitedly nods.

"So what am I going to do here?" asked Wooyoung.

"You're gonna be trained dance and singing. You'll also meet your trainees friend and new roomates!" said Mrs Kim again.

"I'm so excited!!" said Wooyoung like a child.

Mr Seo and Mrs Kim can only chuckled looking at him.

"Anyway, I'm gonna back to work. Mr Seo will accompany you to the dorm and to meet the new people okay. Don't hesitate to call me anytime ok? Ask the receptionist first" said Mrs Kim.

"Sure Mrs Kim. Thank you for your help. Good work" said Wooyoung as he bows.

Wooyoung turns his face, facing Mr Seo.

"Let's go Mr Seo?" said Wooyoung.

"Sure, follow me" Mr Seo walking ahead of him, they're walking towards the dorm.

~~ 

At the dorm.

"Wooyoungsshi, leave your luggage here. And change your clothes into casual clothes? We gotta go to the practice room" said Mr Seo.

Wooyoung changed his clothes, and now they're walking into the dancing room. Mr Seo opens the door and go in looking at the boys. Wooyoung awkwardly standing outside the door, waiting for Mr Seo to call him. He's utterly nervous.

*clap clap clap*

Mr Seo claps his hands, the boys stopped dancing all eyes on him. The teacher stopped the music too.

"Good Evening all" said Mr Seo.

"Good evening sunbaenim!" answered the boys.

"As you guys know, your boyband project. One Day have 11 members. But, there's only 10 members" all members nodded.

"Here finally come, the last member. Wooyoungsshi please come here" said Mr Seo.

Wooyoung shyly popped out his head behind the doors.

"Come on in Wooyoungsshi. Don't be shy" said Mr Seo.

Wooyoung walks slowly to the room with his head looking down. The members all looking at him.

"Please introduce yourself Wooyoungsshi"

"Err.. Hello guys, my name is Jang Wooyoung. I'm from Busan, I really look forward to work with you guys" he bows to everyone at the room.

"Nah, the practice is better dismissed. All please do your best guide Wooyoungsshi here. I don't want to see any mess. I gotta leave, Wooyoungsshi the boys gonna show you what to do okay? I'll come check again tomorrow" said Mr Seo leaving the boys.

Wooyoung is left alone with people he doesn't know. He only bows to everyone again, and stand up there silently.

~~

A/N: Awwwwwwww, finally my 2nd chapter!!!!!!!! I'm sooo thirsty of feedback!!!!!!! Please leave me a comment okay!!!!!

Btw, I don't know when is the time Jay will appear here, for bonus let Jay show his toned muscles >____<

See ya in the next chapter ^_^