It's all start here

Woo's woo

Hello readers! I actually have been writing the first chapter for quiet some times, I just don't publish it hehe. Btw, I write another fic here. Please don't be mad I need time to get some of my passion writing 2pm fanfic back. Okay. Even now I don't really get my passion, but since I really want to make you guys happy I tried making one. Please love me & my fanfic >_<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jang Wooyoung's jaws dropped as he walking out the train station. There he saw this random couple kissing.

'OMO! People these days! Don't they feel any shame kissing in this kind of place?' he mumbled on his mind and looking away from the couple as he himself blushed.

"Wooyoung! Oh boy! Can't you wait for us! What if you get lost!" said Jang Junghwa dragging her luggage followed by a couple of husband and wife.

"Ah noona! Don't worry I don't go anywhere, I just curious to see what Seoul looks like" he giggled and received pinches on his cheeks from his sister.

"Aissh, this guy will never learn!" said his noona teasing his dongsaeng.

"Nah, stop it you two! Now let us eat dinner and go to the hotel" said their umma with his appa nods.

"Ne!" said the two of them.

The family takes a cab and go to the hotel to leave their luggage. Now they're having dinner at a Korean BBQ Restaurant. All of them sitting nicely eating the grilled meat. 

"So, this is like gonna be our last day together before our baby leave for training ne?" said his umma.

"Noooo umma. This isn't like I'll leave you guys forever!" said the guy with his mouth full.

"Don't talk with full mouth wooyoung" his sister wiping some rice around his mouth with her fingers.

"Sankyuu noona! Woof youu~~~" he grinned showing his teeth.

His noona looking at him silently, her facial emotion turned into a sad one.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, you gotta take care by your own. There'll be no me, umma, or appa helping you" said Junghwa softly.

"That's right Wooyoungie. You're gonna be here alone for years. You sure OK with that?" asked his appa.

"Hiss, this father and daughter stop being so emotional! We gotta support him now, not making him down like this!" said his amma roaring.

"Uh... Noona... Appa.... I will also miss you guys very much. That's alright umma, I know how my life will be harder from tomorrow on. No worries with the latest techology I can always contact you guys!" He said cheering his noona and appa.

His noona tried to smile, and his appa ruffling his hair.

"This boy! I hope you grow into a better man!" said his appa.

"I already am!" he pouts.

They all laugh. After eating the dinner they are going back to the hotel and spending a night. The next day the family are going to a building, where the only son in the family are going to start his dream. They arrived at JYPEntertainment building. His appa approches the receptionist.

"Excuse me miss, I'm Jang Hangki and I have an appointment with Seo Minjae"

"Alright sir, please wait for a second" the receptionist pushed some random numbers and begin to talk with someone on the telephone.

"Pardon me sir, Mr Seo Minjae is already waiting for you in the meeting room please kindly follow me" said the receptionist followed by appa and the rest of them.

They go into an elevator, and enter a meeting room in 4th floor. The receptionist knocks on the door, it opens and a woman talk with the receptionist then she goes back to appa.

"Sorry sir, I gotta leave now please follow Miss Kim the secretary" said the receptionist bows.

"Thank you miss" 

"You're welcome" The receptionist leaves. And the the secretary approaches them and asked them to follow her.

"Good morning sir, mrs, miss, and mister" said the secretary smiling.

"Good morning" said appa, the rest of them only smile back and bow.

"So please wait here as I call Mr Seo to come" 

"Sure"

The secretary leaves them.

After 15 minutes a guy enters the room with a stack of paper.

"Good morning Sir Jang Hangki, thank you for coming. My name is Seo Minjae" he bows and sit at the chair.

"Ah please sit all of you" said him again.

All of them sit, then he begins to talk.

"Okay, so as I contacted you the other day Wooyoungsshi is going to be a trainee under our management and will having his debut until he's all fully prepared" said Minjae to the point.

Wooyoung sits excitedly hearing what he's talking about.

"Yes, and we his family already accepted it. We're here to accompany before he leave" said his appa.

"Yeah sure, so you wanna see the building you're going to live now Wooyoungsshi?" said Minjae.

"Eh, sure!!! I'm so excited!" said wooyoung with smile like a child.

Minjae laugh at his expression and asking Miss Kim to tour Wooyoung around the building.

"Can noona go too?" asked Wooyoung with puppy eyes.

"Sure! Now just go, n don't trouble Miss Kim" said his umma.

"OK umma" he kissed his umma n appa cheeks then waving at them as he leaves the room with Miss Kim and his noona.

As they leave the room, the room atmosphere begin to change. It tensed.

"Alright, he already leave now. What is it you want to tell me about Mr & Mrs Jang?" asked Minjae serious.

The couple looked at each other. The woman nodded at the guy, the guy takes a long sigh and begin talking.

"So, it's about our Wooyoung he's..........." 

They talked for about an hour, Minjae expression is really mixed up. He only nods and showing some random expression looking at them talking.

"After you hear about this, can you please take care of him for us? But please don't tell other people, he himself already forgotten about this. So, we want you to look after him and please treat him like other people here too" said his appa.

"Alright. I got it. I'm happy you are open about this to me, I'll make sure he's doing fine here. And I'll do my best looking after him. There'll be other people too that's older than him. Maybe they can be brothers and they will also look after him nicely"

All of them nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoaaa, noona look! This is the place where I'm gonna spend most of my time soon! So cool huh!" Wooyoung looked at the big building charmed.

"Hahaha, he's so cute huh" Mrs Kim looking at him and can't hold his cuteness.

"Yep, our Wooyoung cuteness is overloaded!" said his noona kidding.

Wooyoung didn't hear what the girls are talking he's walking ahead of them.

"Alright, so Wooyoungsshi this way. This is the practice room where you're gonna practice how to dance. 2 rooms away from this are the singing room, and there's the canteen, and etc (every place that trainees will be going)" explains Miss Kim.

Wooyoung only nods and looking all over the place while humminh random song.

"Aihh, I'm tired let's rest for some times. We have been walking around this building for 2 hours Youngie" said his noona touching her knees annoyed.

"But, we still haven't see the canteen noona!" Wooyoung pouts.

"How about if we rest at the canteen, so you can buy drinks or something?" asked Miss Kim to Junghwa.

"Fine, fine. Let's go!" Junghwa just accepted it cuz she don't want to make her little brother sad.

Wooyoung smiles happily. They're finally arrived at the canteen. The canteen is empty, there's only the guard and the office boy cleaning the canteen.

"How come it's empty?" asked Wooyoung.

"Well it's still 10, people are still practicing dancing I guess" answered Miss Kim.

"I'm gonna buy drink and resting here! We're not going anywhere until I said so!" demands his noona.

"Ne noona!" answered Wooyoung walks further from them.

"Nah, Youngie where are you going?" asked his noona frowning her brows.

"I need to pee..." He blushed.

"Ohhh.... The toilet is on the left side" said Miss Kim.

"Thank You noona, hehehehehehe" he giggled and run.

"He just called me noona? Awww..." Miss Kim smile while looking at him running away.

"Hahaha, it's just like him to treat people like his close friend. I'm sorry" said Junghwa.

"Ahh, no it's okay!" said Miss Kim.

They smile, and then silent.

"So, may I ask something Junghwasshi?" 

"Sure thing, Miss Kim"

"I think it's rare for trainees' family to come here to send the trainees here. And for the parents to do the training documents. Mostly the trainees' themselves doing the document and so on"

"Well, yeah it's because we love him so much. We do not want to waste every slighest time before he leave our house" Junghwa looking sad and forced to smile at Miss Kim.

She saw the expression, but she doesn't want to interfere others problems so she only nods and say something necessary.

"Ohhh, that's very nice of you. So is he spoiled?" asked Miss Kim giggling.

"Well he is! For being the last child and the only son of my father, my umma and I also spoiling him very much" Junghwa smile happily this time looking up at the ceiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

'OMO!!! I really need to pee!!!!!' Wooyoung panicked while running to the toilet. He doesn't see someone coming from the opposite dirction, they collides to each other. Wooyoung fall into the floor while the other guy, trying to get a grip at a knob.

"Awww... That hurts!" mumbled Wooyoung.

The other guy shocked and begin to stormy at him.

"Aihhh you okay? Sorry I was in a hurry...." when he was about to help Wooyoung to get up, Wooyoung himself get up from the floor and begin to run toward the toilet. "Toilet, toilet, toilet!" he muttering.

Not far from there, Wooyoung turns his  body and said "By the way I'm okay. I was in a hurry too! Aihhh.... I need to pee! Toilet toilet toilet!" He continue running.

The guy stand still there frozen. He chuckled at Wooyoung. "Hahahaha he's really loud! Ahhh..... My dancing practice!!!" He also begin to run toward his destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that Wooyoung go back to the canteen and seeing his umma, appa, noona, Minjae, and Miss Kim there.

"Umma, appa! You already finished doing the documents?" asked wooyoung.

Minjae smiles at him and say

"Congrats Wooyoungsshi! From tomorrow onwards you can already become one of our trainee!"

"Yay!!!!" he make a fist and punch the air.

"Now now, let's go back to the hotel. And packing your luggage, you're moving here tomorrow" said his appa.

Wooyoung grins, and really can't wait for tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yay!!!!! Lucky I've got my mind on the right track, finally I'm able to finish this first chapter. Btw, please leave me a comment! Thank You~~