Chapter 9~~

Love Sick

Jessica POV

"Im Yoona???When did she came back to Korea?Wait, how did she know Hae owns this company?

If Donghae asked Yoona about Taceyeon then my plan is not going to success. I need to do something." I said to myself.

Yoona  POV

I went into a compay named Lee Company. 

I walked passed a woman and she kept loooking at me, but i ignored her.

"Mr Lee, Miss Im Yoona is waiting for you." His secretary said.

"Okay, tell her to come in." he said.

Donghae POV

"Im Yoona? The girl that i love but is now together with my best friend, Taecyeon?"

I told my secretary to let her come in.

I saw her walking in with her manager, she is so beautiful .

"Ya! Lee Dong Hae! She left you to be with Taecyeon! Remember this!" I told myself.

"I should act like i don't know her!"

Yoona POV

I went inside the room that the secretary told me.

I was shocked that Donghae own this company.

Why didn't he told me before? Oh ya, i have forgotten that we lost contact of each other when i left Korea.

I was smiling brightly. But he is not smiling at all.

"Hi Miss Im Yoona, Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Dong Hae who owns this company." we shake hands together.

Why must he introduce himself when we already know each other? Or did he forget about me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong!!! ^^

What will Yoona do??? Will Donghae ask Yoona why is she with Taecyeon?

Hope  you like it! :)

No silent readers please! Comments are appreciated! ^^

Donghae's teaser photo is out!!! ^^ He looks like a bride *No offence*  ! ^^ He is beautiful!

I wonder what will be Yoona's reaction when she saw this photo! Yoona can be the groom ! haha!

Can you imagine in the future YoonHae has kids and they bring them to the stage with other Super Generations couple?