Chapter 2~~

Love Sick

Days later~~

Yoona couldn't make Donghae as her friend, she tried lots of ways but failed.

Donghae didn't accept her as his friend because he thinks that Yoona is not part of his group( as in always hang out with him) so he didn't want Yoona to be hid friend.

Yoona decided to gave up on him as she thinks that it is a waste of time on him.

Months later~~

Donghae POV

" I HATE YOU JESSICA JUNG!!! " I shouted.

Flashback

Donghae and Jessica met outside the corridor, no one is there except for them.

Jesssica wants to speak to Donghae so she asked him to meet her there.

"Donghae, I want to break up with you." Jessica said coldly.

"WHY???" Donghae was so shocked, he wanted to know the reason why Jessica wants to break up with him

"Am i not good to you? Did i do anything wrong? Please tell me so that i can change. I love you so much Jessica!" Donghae kept asking lots of questions.

"STOP! You didn't do anything wrong. I don't think that you are the right person for me. I find that Taecyeon is a better person ." Jessica said.

" So you break up with me because of him? " Donghae asked furiously . She nodded.

"So from the start you only used me to get along with Taecyeon? "Donghae asked. She nodded again.

Taecyeon was Donghae's friend. They always hang out together.

Both of them were silent.

In Donghae's mind, he hated Jessica so much because she used him.

"Why don't Jessica told me in the first place that she is in love with Taecyeon and not him? So that he wouldn't date her." Questions kept appearing in his mind.

He wanted to asked Jessica but he is too angry and sad now, he doesn't wants to talked to Jessica anymore.

He ran away to the garden.

End of Flashback

Suddenly Yoona came to the garden.

Yoona POV

I came to the garden to get some fresh air.

"WOW! The garden is too beautiful!" I said to myself.

I saw one person crying . I looked carefully and i saw that was Donghae. I swore i saw Donghae crying. I didn't see him cry before, this is the first tim"e.

"He's so handsome even when he is crying." I said in my mind.

"What are you thinking Im Yoona! You already gave up on him!" my mind told me. I shook my head ,i wanted to go away but i heard him shouting about Jessica.

"Did he broke up with Jessica? or Jessica broke up with him?" My mind thought.

"I shall go and comfort him ,as a classmate!" i said to myself.

I went up to him , and said " Are you okay?"

Donghae POV

I heard footsteps coming to my direction but  i don't care at all , i only want to cyr my heart out.

After a while, I heard someone is talking to me. I looked up and saw Yoona talking to me.

"I'm fine." a short reply from me.

"Are you sure? You doesn't look fine to me. Donghae, as a classmate, if something is bothering you ,can you share it to me?" she said.

"Maybe i should tell her." i said in my mind.

She sat next to me and listened to my story.

"Okay. I started to tell her the story about Jessica broke up with me." Tears kept flowing out of my eyes. The tears are like a running water , flowing out non-stop.

After telling my story, she kept quiet for the whole time, i really need to hug someone right now, but there is only Yoona here. Maybe i should hug her? AISH! I don't care anymore , i hugged her and i can feel that she is shocked.

Yoona POV

After hearing his story , i have nothing to say so i just keep quiet for the whole time.

Suddenly, he hugged me. I was too shocked to react.

"Maybe he needs someone to hug right now badly and i am the only person in the garden." I thought.

I hugged him back and say "It's okay Donghae."

He pulled away the hug and said " Thank you Yoona"

I smiled. He smiled too.

After that , i don't know what to do next and i just kept quiet .

Donghae POV

I saw her smiled and i smiled too.

I realised that whenever i need any help, Yoona will always helped me.

Now i wanted Yoona to be my friend.

"Can you be my friend ,Yoona?" I asked bravely.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

HIHI Everyone! ^^

New update for you guys! :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

How's the story? Please comment! ^^

No silent reader please!

I have decided , i do not know whether the ending will be sad or what cause i can't write a sad ending on YoonHae :(

I hope you can understand. This story is not really based on the lyrics anymore because i couldn't write any story based on the lyrics.

Will update again :)

Bonus picture ! ^^ Handsome right?

Bonus GIF ! ^^ Yoona's birthday is coming up! :) Hope that Donghae will celebrate with her ^^ TEE HEE !! =^.^=

Yoona's beauty ! ^^