My cool date with Ivan..

Regret

I started to prepare myself for my date with Ivan around 6pm coz our date was at 8pm..

Normally,it takes me thirty minutes to prepare mysself but on my first date I make sure that i look perfect coz first impression is really important right? I didn't need to worry about my dress since my bestfriends already bought one for me, at first I didnt like the idea of it knowing that Mel is going to buy me a very short dress coz she thinks i should expose my legs but in the end I gave up.

 

My bestfriends bought me a red dress,too short in my opinion but I still wore it. It was a strapless red dress that ended just in the middle of my thighs. That dress was very beautiful but also revealing!! Then I paired it with silver high-heels and finally after putting my make-up on, I was ready to go.

One thing that I notice about Ivan is he really is a gentleman coz he was already at my house sitting and waiting patiently for me while my friends kept on asking questions about him. Gerald was the exact opposite of him, i still can remember thet day when he forgot about our date and I was the one who picked him up and waited for him..!!! That's when I realized that I was finally moving on.

 

I started walking towards him and he smiled at me :). OMG..this guy is definitely handsome..no..this guy is HOT. He was wearing a black suit with a red tie..as if he knew that my dress was red. My bestfriends started to introduce me to him and I introduce myself and then we greeted my friends goodbye to finally start our date. Another thing that shows that he is a gentleman is he opened the car's door for me unlike Gerald.

 

We stopped in front of an italian restaurant called "Venezia". We started ordering food and he ordered pasta carbonara with shrimps and red wine and I ordered the same.

 

 

As we were waiting for our dinner:

Ivan: So Kim, are you okay? Do you need something else?

Me: No im okay.. Sorry I'm just a little nervous coz i'm really shy..

Ivan: Oh no..dont be shy..and honestly me too..coz this is my first date ever..

Me: Oh really? Well me too..uhm..not really but this is the first after my breakup with my ex..So lets enjoy this..

 

And that's when we started to talked with each other, after a while I started feeling comfortable and relaxed with him..our conversation was getting really interesting that i didnt realized the waiter was already in front of us. to be honest I'm really starting to like Ivan. We started eating and as I was looking around the restaurant I saw Gerald sitting with a new girl just about 4 meters away from me, I was starting to be nervous..coz I caught him looking at me and Ivan several times. Maybe he's curious about Ivan, maybe he thought that I will never move on..maybe he never expected me to date after 2 weeks from our breakup..

 

Oh well..i wanted him to be jealous so I turned my attention to Ivan and started holding his hands knowing that Gerald was watching us..then i started to caress his hand with my fingers making him giggle..

 

Ivan: you're tickling me..

Me: really??.. you know what im starting to really like you..

Ivan: me too..

As we started talking again, I realized that Gerald was coming towards us..looking upset and I started to caress and smile sweetly at Ivan..

Gerald: Oh hi kim..what a surprise..what are you doing here? You should be at home at this time..and who is he??

Me: Oh hi Gerld..im on a date with Ivan..and no i shouldnt be at home..my bestfriends know that im here..right Ivan?? BTW, Ivan is my date..(smiling sweetly to Ivan)

Ivan: yeah.. her friends know that she's with me..

I saw Gerald raging in anger as he left our table..and then I noticed that it was time to go home..Ivan asked me if we can go out again and i said yes..

 

After all..our date was really cool..I like Ivan now and im starting to move on..plus Gerald was so jealous and im haappy about it coz i finally got my sweet revenge..

 

sorry guyss for my verrrrrrrrrrrryyyy late update..and sorry for this very lousy chapter...pls. write your suggestions so i can apply them to my story..

 

KIMERALD <3..