My life now

Regret

KIM'S POV

Kim: Hi babe! Why are you calling me??

 

Gerald: Let's break-up.. Our relationship is not working.. im pretty tired of all this so...might as well cut it..

 

Kim: B-But why?? We can patch things up together and solve it.. right??

 

Gerald: Listen try to solve our problems won't make it work...I need to go now..

 

That was our last conversation.. he wanted to be free from me so badly that he said that our problems didn't have solutions and stuff like that...I must say bulls!

Well, honestly I know why he broke-up with me.. it was because of this girl named Justine..I saw them dating twice at MOA when I was still with him.. he kept on saying that..that was just a business lunch with his secretary.. I wanted to shout at him..  but I couldnt coz i knew that my opinions were nothing for him.. The third time that i saw them was three days after our break-up..he was kissing her and she was clinging to him..Oh how i wish i was her at that moment.. my friends kept on telling me that he didnt deserve me .. that i  deserved a better man..who would treat me as a girlfriend and not as a maid or a rebound..

Well... im tired of loving him..loving gerald is like loving a coldhearted guy who only likes having and drinking beers and stuff..

huh... let's talk about me now.. im sick of thinking about him though..and it's taking it's toll on my life and work..

First..Im kimberly sue yap chiu..im 22 years old and I'm the president of the CHIU's International..im an only child and my parents died 13 years ago.. and now i live with my bestfriends:

Melissa..my superbestfriend since I was still on my diapers..

Maja..well i met her thanks to gerald...she's his cousin...

Erich... she works as my assistant and she takes care of every single thing that I need to do..

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Her thoughts were interrupted by her friends..

Melissa: KIm..seriously are you thinking about him again...?

Kim: No, Im not.. im just thinking..

Maja: about?

Kim: girls ..will you please stop questioning me.. im already tired and i want to rest

Erich: well.. We just set a romantic date for you and for a very handsome guy named Ivan..

Kim: ohhh...really? well.. then you should go there and tell this Ivan that im not in the mood for a date.!

Mel: common kim!! you need to replace him.. you need to move on..

Kim: i am moving on..

Maja:. no.. you're not..!

Kim: ok..let's see if this Ivan is a nice guy then we'll see what happens..(sighs)

 

sorry guys for my very short chapter.. my friends just called me..i'll try to update later..

oh and BTW i just needed to put Ivan here coz im starting to like him..and this supposed to be a one-shot story but i couldnt finish it..