A Day With Your Best Boy Friend

Break It Down

()

(OUTFIT)

--------------------

The morning started off, not so well. There was nothing much to eat. You just fried the last egg & ate it, drinking some milk. You decided to go out & eat instead. You took a quick warm shower & got dressed. You slipped on your shoes & went out the door.

 

As you went out of the front gate of the apartment, you spotted Barom leaning against the brick wall, wearing the same outfit similar to yours. Just when you were about to speak, he cutted you off.

 

"Let's just go & eat." He slipped on his shades & walked ahead. You shook your head & followed after him.

 

"Where should we eat?" You asked him, slipping your hands in your jacket.

 

Barom bit his lips as he thinks, "I'm craving for some Starbucks right now." He said & kicked a pebble on the sidewalk. You nodded & & agreed.

 

"We should get something for the rest." You suggested. 

 

"You have money?" Barom looked at you. Your face dropped & looked at him with a shock expression.

 

"Y-You mean, you didn't bring money?!" You quietly yelled at him. Barom shooked his head.

 

"No, I mean, are you gonna pay for it? I'm just treating us two." Barom said in a monotone. You smiled & laughed, while covering your face. Barom was also smiling & hooked his arms around your neck. "-sigh- You know I always treat you~" He ruffled your hair & dragged you into Starbucks. You two stood in line & couldn't decide what to get for yourself & the other members. 

 

"Can I help the next person in line, please?" The lady cashier waved. You & Barom walked up to her.

 

"Um, I'll have an Iced Americano with a Turkey & Swiss sandwich." Barom ordered before you. "What are you getting?" He asked. Your eyes still roamed around the menu. You didn't know what to get. 

 

"Hmm, I'll get a Tazo iced Awake Tea Latte with choco chip cookies." You said. 

 

"Okay the total is $10.23." She smiled. You took out your wallet, but Barom stopped your & took out his. He took out his credit card & gave it to her. "That's cute, you guys don't argue on who should pay for it~" You laughed sarcasticlly, trying to make it sound real. "Are you guys..." She gave Barom back his credit card & looked at the both of you.

 

"Oh, no no no~ We're close friends." You waved your hand & corrected her. Her face dropped & handed you the receipt.

 

"I'm sorry. Well, hope you enjoy your morning~" She smiled. You & Barom smiled back & sat near the window & waited for the order. All of a sudden, you two became awkward. There was no conversation nor contact. Barom cleared his throat.

 

"So-"

 

"Barom & Ranae~ Your orders are ready~" A man called out your names. You both got up quickly & got the orders, then immediatly walked out. 

 

"Wait! Did we order anything for the others?" Barom stopped & you looked back at him.

 

"What ever, we'll go to a market & buy them the Starbucks bottle. It's cheaper." You said & continued walking. Barom followed after you. After getting all the food for breakfast, you two reached home & called them out. Instead of the crew coming out, Tiny & Buddy both ran out out of Airo & Dabin's room & scrambled around you.

 

"Oh yeah~ Time to feast on~" Dabin did a little dance with his arms as he ran straight to the kitchen. 

 

"Airo! Help me! Your dog is trying to jump on my leg!" Nami stood on top of her mini drawer so Buddy wouldn't jump on her.

 

"Buddy!" Airo called him from the kitchen & he dashed out of the room as told. Everyone gathered in the kitched & went straight to their breakfast. Barom was the only one eating i the living room, watching TV & listening to music on his laptop. 

 

"Hey Tiny. You want some? Do ya boy?" Barom played with your dog & fed him some of his sandwich. You smiled & watched him from the kitchen. 

 

"Aww, you guys didn't get pancakes?" Rina put on her cardigan & pouted to see that there was no pancakes in sight.

 

"Check the bag, dummy." Dabin scolded her & a piece of egg flew out of his mouth. Everyone at the table groaned in disgust & shook their heads. You sighed & took your food to the living room, with Barom.

 

"What up~" Barom leaned back, resting one of his arm on top of the couch. You drank your drink & looked at the website Barom was surfing through. Your eyes wided & almost chocked in shock.

 

"A-Are you serious?" You pointed at the screen.

 

"Yeah man. Always. All the way bro~" Barom fisted his fist out & you smiled at him. You collided your fist with his & petted your dog. 

 

"I can't wait man. 5 time Champions, bro~" You crossed your arms & smirked. The website said that there was a breakdancing battle located in the Underground Hip-Hop Club in Hongdae. Winners win a grand prize of $1,500 & a crew picture on the wall. You & your SoReal Cru members have won every big breakdancing competitions 5 times in a row. Witth your self-confdent, you're starting to feel that you guys would take that prize home, all the way. No mercy.

 

 

 

-------------

 

Sorry for not updating this story D,X

I hoped you guys liked this chapter though :DD

I run out of ideas, so that's why i hardly updated on most of my stories.

 

Please Subscribe & Comment~