No Ordinary Lady

Break It Down

() *click for music*

---------------------

*ruff ruff~ ruff ruff~* 

-Bark, bark!- Your dog alarm rang & your Corgi barked along with it. You pulled your blanket over & covered your face. You were too lazy & too tired to even bother turning the alarm clock off. 

 

"Barom~..." You called for him, muffling under your blanket. "Barom~ !" You yelled with a croaky tone. "Barom!"

 

"Woah, what?!" He yelled in surprised & fell off your bed. 

 

"The heck? What the heck are you doing sleeping in my room?" You asked him with drowsy eyes.

 

"Airo's dog pissed all over his bed, so I let him sleep on my bed & i came over here..." Barom stood up & rubbed his bottom & back. Your dog, Tiny, ran out & played with Airo's pug, Buddy.

 

"Man, so many animals in here!" You groaned & fell back. 

 

"What do you mean so many? There's only 2." Barom sat on the edge of your bed & ruffled his hair.

 

"That includes you & all the other members in this crew." You muffled on your pillow so Barom wouldn't hear you. 

 

"That means you too since you're in the crew, Pabo!" Barom grabbed a pillow & threw it at you. You laughed & dodged it. You tried rolling away, but barom quickly pulled your wrist & he body slammed you on your back. You screamed & struggled to get him off of you.

 

"Say you're sorry Missy!" Barom still layed on you. 

 

"Get off of me, bro!" You yelled & tried to push him off.

 

"No can do~" he increased more weight on you. You screamed in pain & tried to hold off his weight.

 

"Alright, that's it!" You yelled & with all your strength, you pushed him off your back & you rolled off your bed. Barom laughed at your face because it was as red as a tomato. You just scoffed & pushed your messy hair strands away from your eyes, then strolled out your room. 

 

 

Your POV:

God, my back hurts now! I massaged my back as I entered the kitchen. I opened the fridge & looked for something to start off for breakfast. I scan through it & i noticed! My B&J Wine Coolers are all gone! My mouth dropped in shock. I slammed the fridge & went to the recycle trash cans. I knew it...They drank it all. 

 

"Rina...You. Are. So. Dead..." I turned away & stormed towards Rina & Nami's room. I burst open & ran up to Rina's bed, then body slammed her. She screamed on the top of her lungs & I head locked her.

 

"Get off of me Pedo!!! Dabin! Help!!!" Rina screamed & tried to throw punches at me.

 

"Pabo! Why did you drink all my Wine Cooler?!" I yelled & we kept swaying side to side as she tried to break away from me. 

 

"Ranae, get off of me!!! I'll buy you some more later!" She yelled & pinched me. 

 

"You sure about that?! You said that last time & you pleaded Barom to buy it for you!" I yelled & resisted her pinch.

 

"Okay, okay! This time I will!!!" Rina yelled & stopped pinching me. 

 

"Woah, what's going on~ ?" Airo popped his head in the room. 

 

"Dog Pile ~ !" Dabin ran in the room & body slammed on us two. 

 

"You guys~ Get off of me~ I'm tired~" Rina pleaded & sounded like she was about to cry.

 

"This girl...You owe me." I light socked her in the arm & she let out a short scream.

 

"The hell Ranae?! That hurts!" Rina whipped out her pillows & threw them all at me as I ran out the door. I didn't even punch her that hard. Well, maybe i don't realize how strong I am now. I smiled, shook my head & walked back into the kitchen to fix some breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 Your Corgi Tiny~~^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 WAKE UP MAMA~~!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you subscribe & comment for more updates~
Sorry for a boring chapter~~
I'm new here~~ ^^v