Chapter 2

Mine

Korean Words : 

Imnida : "My Name is" Or "We Are" Depends on the introduction.

Gamawo : Thankyou


Harroooo~~~~ :DDD Well, I guess In every chappie I should suggest a song~ :D  --Secretlovinggirl

If - Taeyeon (SNSD)


 

                        Min-Hyun opened the glass door, a smile crept across her face. She sniffed in the beautiful air as she continued walking into Seoul Arts. Every foot step she took, was a step to heaven. Min-Hyun, in her pink blouse and her white skiny jeans, holding the most expensive purse she had ever bought. Although she was quite poor, her Appa had saved her this one beautiful outfit, for one of the most special day ever, and today..is the day.
 
 
                        Min-Hyun walked slowly towards the school's front office. She knocked and open the door. Sitting there, was the world's most richest man, Lee MinJun. He was dressed in a black suit, with his tie tied high up. She bowed as he did the same. 
 
                        "Annyeonghaseyo, Min-Hyun imnida, I signed up for Seoul Academy, and...I'm here to audition.." She said, fidgiting in her seat from the nervousness she has been having for a while now. Butterflies were in her stomach, yet there was a bit of joy.
 
 
                         "Ahh..Min-Hyun.." The principal , MinJun , said as he recieved a folder from one of his assistance. He flipped through the pages, looking at the information  you had signed. He continued to flip through the pages, staring at each of then carefully. "Ahh..Min-Hyun," He repeated, "the girl playing music on the streets..." he continued, "Okay, we will schedule your interview and your auditions." He closed the folder and put it on his table. He sat up and started typing into the computer, his chin rested on one of his palms and his eyes glued to the computer.
 
                          "Your interview will be in an hour, and your audition will be right after," He finished and smiled. His assistance rolled the chair Min-Hyun were sitting on, next to the door, she looked around weirdly, then looked at the assistances. "Uhh..Gamawo.." Unsurely, she stood up and bowed to her principal. Her principal bowed back, she turned around, having the door opened by his assistance. She bowed at both of the assitances and nervously walked out.
 
                           "An hour?...Why an hour?" she asked herself. She walked around the hallways a little bit, everywhere was filled with people dancing, singing, playing instruments, etc. She smiled at the view, 'This is where I am meant to be...' she thought to herself. 
 
                            An hour passed by, Min-Hyun glanced at her watch, she nervously walked towards the principal's office once more, 'You can do it Min-Hyun...You can do it...' she thought. She knocked on the door and opened it.
 
                            "Ahh...Min-Hyun.." 

Annyeong!! Harro!! Hiyahh!! *Waves*

Yeah Yeah, you know who here!!! :DDD

By the way it's Secretlovinggirl :3

Main, the chappie was kind of short and kind of...lame, dun worry!! I'll make it better!! :D


Soo... Will Min-Hyun pass her interview and her audition? Will she start to suffer in the middle of it? Will she get a stage fright? Or will she start to make her dream come true? Will she be able to be loved by everyone there? Or be hated?