Chapter 1

Mine

Korean words:

Annyeong: Hello {Informal}

Annyeonhaseyo : Hello {Formal}

Appa : Dad

Umma : Mom


Harro Harroo~!!!! SecretlovingGirl Huurrrrr!!!! :D I suggest you to listen to this xDD

First Date ~ Lee Yoo Rim  <~~ Press on it OuO


 

                           In front of a beautiful flower shop, a girl , with dark brown hair, dressed in a v-neck shirt and a skirt, holding her guitar with her eyes closed. She was singing "First Date" by Lee Yoo Rim, acoustic version. Her guitar case was on the floor in front of her foot. There was a few dollar bills and change in the case. Her soft voice flew out of her lips, it reminded her when she had sung it with her Umma before she had reached throat cancer.

 

                           As the song ended, she opened her eyes with a bright smile. Min-Hyun's Umma is on the edge of dying, yet Min-Hyun still keeps her hopes up, trying to receive her dream that she had since age 6. Min-Hyun is 16 now, singing in the streets, receiving money to help her umma Survive cancer. Min-Hyun's Umma had always went against her dream of being a soloist, instead, her Umma wished Min-Hyun to become a healthy doctor , earning lots of money and live a good, rich life. But in Min-Hyun's mind, she wants to major in singing and dancing, he life is filled with music.

 

                            As Min-Hyun's eyes were fully open, standing there, was a huge, tall and body built. He was wearing dark glasses, an earplug that is connected to his phone clipped to his chest pocket. He was wearing a grey tuxedo, holding a suitcase besides him. She looked at hi, shocked of his appearance.

 

                             She finally spoke up, but eventually stuttered , "Y-Yes...?"

 

                             The guy was just standing there, emotionless. Min-Hyun looked up at him, causing the sun to shine on her face,and the fresh wind blowing her hair slightly.. With no hesitation, the guy held up the card right in front of her face, then put it on her hand and walked away.

 

                            "What was that about?" She asked herself quietly. She then took a look at the card, her eyes widen as she read the card to herself.

 

                            "Seoul Arts, School of Talents : All we cost you, is you and your talent. Contact us at (xxx) xxx - xxxx." Min-Hyun immediatly ran towards the phone booth, after she grabbed her money and shoved it in her pocket, and put her guitar in the guitar case, bringing it with her. She insert the money into the phone booth and dialed Seoul Arts.

...And that's how is all started...


Harroo~ It's you-know-who hurrr!! :D

Since FunnyMilk is unavaliable to update right now, she's too busy on her coffee lollipop. /Sighs/ *whispers* Fatty.... 

Now I have to update~ :D Oh well~~ When she said about the oohhhhss and the awwwhhhhhssssss that she will be making in the story, I'll be on bed, sleeping, waiting till she get's her to the computahhh!! :D 

Now guess what?!? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Haiii :3


So , since you know how Min-Hyun started her journey to Seoul Arts, will she be able to acheive some hot dudes her dream? Will she able to make some Boyfriends friends? But most importantly , do humans eat cake? Will she save her Umma from cancer...not when a meteor hits and kills everybody in Earth and dies so she cant save her own mother!?!?!?!?!? (I had to much sugar..sorryy.......XDDDDDDDDD)