Chapter 3 (Final)

Ssangyoon

 

It’s 9am. I remembered we don’t have any schedule today. Thankgod! I slowly open my eyes, and see that Jiyoon isn’t there anymore. So I sit up on my bed quickly. I felt like my head is heavy, even heavier than last night. My sight black out for awhile, but then it came back. I guess I move up alittle too fast. I gather up all my energy and stood up heading out the room. Trying so hard to walk to the kitchen, I need to sit down soon. I was going to pass out.

I sat on the chair inside the kitchen. Placing my face down on the table. I was very dizzy. I felt a small hand on my head. I turned up and it was hyuna’s.

‘Unnie, are you ok?’

‘Yeah yeah, i’m fine’

‘Oh no...you look really bad...ai goo wait here I’m going to get Jiyoon unnie’ Hyuna rushed out the kitch

What? Why? I thought...The next second, as I expected, Jiyoon came rushing in the kitchen.

‘What? Are you OK? Hyuna told me...’ Jiyoon asked with a shocked face

‘ahahhahaha no Im fine ’ I smiled

She quickly place her hand on my forehead and make a shock face after that, again.

‘Aigoo....why are you so hot? omg it’s burning!!!’

‘...’

‘You told me you were fine last night! You did !!!’

‘I am fine!...now now... can you make me a cup of coffee? ’ 

‘Aish...ok but take med after that ok?’

‘okay okay’

Jiyoon hand me her cup of coffee. The smell is so refreshing.

‘Ahhh Thankyou *O* ’

‘Careful..it’s hot!’

She should have said that earlier. It was very hot the moment it slip in my mouth. Ahhh I bet my tongue is going to burn!

‘AHHHH why didn’t you tell me earlier. YAh Jeon Jiyoon!’

She was laughing so hard at me, she almost fell down the chair. I punch her softly and continue with my coffee. I’m very tired now, after I shouted at her. It was very funny though. I finished off my coffee and hand her the cup. She washed it. 

‘Ahhh you go wait in the living room, I’ll go get some med for you. I bet your temp is very high right now.’

‘...’

‘Goooo !!’

Once again, I gather up all my energy. I stood up, and dragged myself to the living room. The ground is spinning. My head felt extra heavy. The table’s moving... spinning. My eye sight is not so clear now. I didn’t even know that from the kitchen to the living room is so far until now. I’m almost there. I forced myself to walk up. So close...So close.... I have no energy...then everything out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator

Jiyoon’s walking towards the Jihyun’s room to find the med. The 3 hyuns were leaving, they said they said they had to go somewhere. They were in hurry actually, so jiyoon didn’t bother to ask. They quickly exit the dorm. Jiyoon didn’t care so she continue to find the medicine box. 

‘Ai goo why is she so sick! She’s always like this. Forcing herself all the time and keep saying she’s fine she’s fine. For god’s sake obviously you are not heokkakka!!! Where the hell is it? Where is that med..urgh omg where is it!!! ...... Oh wait found it!! ><  heokkakka, hang in there, I’m coming..’ Jiyoon thought. 

As she slowly slide back the box of med. She knows that if she leave it there, without putting it back at the place it belongs. Namgg will probably complain and complain. While jiyoon’s skipping happily to find gayoon and give her the med she heard a loud hit. Like something fell on the floor. It was from the living room. She was too scared to think of what it is, so she rush to the room. She was shocked from what she just saw.

Gayoon was laying down on the floor, there’s also a table near by. Did she faint and hit the table? oh my god. Great! There’s no one to help, namgg, hyuna, and kwon is not here. Jiyoon slowly dragged gayoon up the couch. She successfully pulled her up and rest her there peacefully. It was quite hard for her to do it since gayoon is alittle bigger than her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gayoon’s POV

I heard someone calling my name and shaking my shoulder. I forced my eyelids to open. I turned right and saw jiyoon’s face. My body was laying on top of her. Her arm wrapped around my shoulder. We’re so close to each other right now. Right at the moment I turned, my face was on jiyoon’s chin level.

‘Morning..’

‘...’

‘Now take your pill..’ she slowly remove her arm from my shoulder and lean over to get the pill and water. I didn’t say a word, I was blushing, she was hugging me the whole time.

‘What happened?’

‘Ahahahah you don’t realize don’t you? You fainted. Boom! Your head hit the ground, so loud. I ran in and saw you laying on the floor’ She says pointing on the floor

‘wah really?’

Jiyoon handed me the pill.

‘Yah! what if I choke? I don’t like pill’

‘Eat it’ *Aegyo voice*

‘ok’

Right after I take the pill she stood up and go clean the cup. I was too tired to say a thing, I closed my eyes...a few seconds later I felt somebody’s body come lying on the couch next to me. She squash her body in, which was very close to mine. Once again, she wrap her arm around my shoulder. I move my head, and slide it on her chest to feel the warmth air. I fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up again, on the same position that I went to sleep. I felt alot better, my head isn’t that heavy now and the ground is not spinning any more. I turned my face to jiyoon’s. We’re very close to each other, if I move up abit more..our face would touch each other already. I try not to move alot so she won’t wake up. I carefully watch her..she’s sleeping. Aish she’s so sweet when she’s sleep. About 5 minutes has passed. I’ve been thinking whether I should tell her now...or not. There’s no jihyun, hyuna, or sohyun now. Maybe it’s the right time.

OK here we go Heo Gayoon. It’s either Now, or Never. Deal with it. I gather up all my courage, and move up alittle. I close my eyes,  and pressed my lips against jiyoon’s. Her lips was soft and warm. I didn’t have the courage to place it there long. So I decided to remove it...

I open my eyes, and saw that jiyoon is still asleep. *sigh* It seems that she didn’t notice that..ok I guess I should stop this now..before it gets any worse. I decided to move back alittle to be able and get up from the couch. But the arm that wrapped around my shoulder wouldn’t let me go. She wasn’t holding on to me. I was confused...isn’t she’s asleep? o.O 

Jiyoon slowly smile and open her eyes. She move closer and closer to me. I close my eyes. Then I felt a warm lips of hers pressed against mine. It was long and meaningful. She smile and hold me tighter against her..she slowly moves her body up until she’s on top of me. She slowly kiss me, from my lips down to my neck. I know that this is going to be the best day of my life. Ever. 

 

 

 

~~~~~

thankyou for reading 

follow me on twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/pominitz