Chapter 2

Ssangyoon

 

She opens the door, with another hand, drying her hair with the small towel. She saw Jiyoon sitting there, waiting for her.

‘Ahhh what were you doing in there? I’m falling asleep out here aahhahaah’ She smiled

‘Ahahahahaha sorry, I was taking too long :P’ I couldn’t resist her sweet smile, so i smiled to her.

‘Ok, go to your room now..I’ll be there in 5 min’ 

I didn’t reply. Just leave and walk straight to my room. Everything’s so quiet here. Me alone in the room I share with Jiyoon. Oh how I wish I have share my room with someone else. But truly inside me, I wanted to sleep with her. But I’m just too scared that one day, I might not be able to control my feelings. We sleep together in one big bed, I look at her every night, every day. Oh how I wish I can stretch my hand, and hug her, and tell her she’s mine. I wish...

I realize someone was coming in. I stopped all my fantasy thoughts that I had, and faced the door. It was Jiyoon. She came in with a medicine that was prepared in a small cup.

‘Heokkakka eat this ’ she smiled

I always have trouble eating med. I can only take it one at a time. I don’t really like eating them actually. I always like the idea that the flu will be gone soon and no need for med. 

‘Oh no...you know how I hate med...I’m not eating that thing’

‘Pretty please’ Jiyoon’s Aegyo voice with that puppy face. 

‘Ai goo this kid!!’ I said with my hand automatically moved up to the girl’s cheek and start pulling it. A second later I realize what I’m doing, I stopped, and put my hand down.

‘No. I’m not eating that. I don’t even have a fever. Only rain, I’m strong enough~’ I hit her head playfully

‘Fine okay...but don’t come to me and tell you have a headache tomorrow!’

‘Sure...’ I lied. I actually felt that my head’s heavier and everything is slowly spinning. I think I just need some sleep, I’ll be fine tomorrow morning.

Jiyoon slowly place her hand on my forehead

‘Not hot...hmm I guess it’s okay..now sleep’

She slowly pushed my forehead down until my head is on my pillow. I felt heat on my cheeks, so I turned my face to another direction. Incase she see my red cheeks. Jiyoon slowly jump on the bed. I decided to hit her stomach again. She gives a funny face expression. Now we’re playing. We’re pushing each other. I’m very tired, but this is really fun. Then we stop..catching our breath, we’re lying on our bed facing up. When we both catch our breath now. Jiyoonie turned to me and move closer. I pretend as if I didn’t see it. I still looking up to the roof. I know that she’s moving closer, and closer. I burst out laughing and turned my face to her direction. Our face were so close. Like really close. My nose hit her’s. I pretend to laugh and move backwards.

‘What the hell are you doing? You punk!!’ I shouted laughing

She push her finger towards my lips. I was trying to open it, but she pushed harder. I give up. I didn’t dare to speak. She slowly remove her finger for my lips, while she’s staring at me. The room was so quiet I could hear my heart beating inside my chest. She stared at me. Slowly she move up, and place her lips on my forehead. I closed my eyes. Shocked. Then she move backward as she slowly remove her lips off my forehead. She turned to the other side instantly. 

‘Goodnight! Get some rest, or you’ll be sick!’

I didn’t even say a word. I was too shocked. What she did to me. She..She SHE KISSED MY FOREHEAD? ai goooo..

Now I’m staring at her, her back. I bet she’s asleep by now. oh how I wish I could stretch my arm, and hold her in my chest. No! I shouldn’t be doing or thinking this! Ok Stop Heo Gayoon! Control yourself! I turned around, and switch off the lamp beside me. I forced my self to close my eyes and go to sleep. I couldn’t help it but smile. Then I fell asleep.