Chapter 1

Ssangyoon

 

I don’t know or even sure what I’m feeling right now. We’re so close to each other. We’ve been friends since I’ve been a trainee here. She’ll always be there for me. No matter what happen, no matter what it is. She’s there. She’ll hug me, and comfort every single time. I don’t know when it started, but I think I’m falling for you, Jeon Jiyoon...

As soon as I realized what my feelings is leading me too, I didn’t know what to do. There was no one to ask to ask for help or anything. We used to push each other around, holding hands, playing together..but now..I didn’t have the urge to do those stuff anymore. I stared out the window, it’s raining outside. I watch rain drops chasing each other down the window. Our manager is driving us back to the dorm. My thoughts wandered off, thinking all about the excuses I will tell Jeon Jiyoon if I ever confessed. In which I don’t think I will.

The car stops, we’ve reach out destination. Our dorm. I’m sitting near the door of our van, so I decided to exit first. I didn’t want to talk, I was busy thinking about everything. I walked down the van, heading straight to the elevator.

.......

‘YAHHHH !!’

I turned back, and saw Jeon Jiyoon running towards me

‘YAH! I’ve been calling your names for many times...what the hell are you thinking? It’s raining for god sake, you’ll get sick!!’ Jiyoon shouted

She grabbed my hand, and put her arm around my shoulder under her umbrella. Then we head to the elevator.   She pulled me closer, and slowly lower her arm to wrap around my waist. I see the elevator now, and I know exactly that she will let me go right after we’re under cover. I didn’t want this moment to end, but there was nothing to do about it. 

Once we’ve reach the cover....

‘What was that’ She asked

‘what was what?’

‘what the hell was that you walking down the van, don’t you see that it’s raining. huh? you could get sick. It’s really cold out here. Next time bring an umbrella or something. You’ll get sick. OKAY? is that clear..’ 

‘oh..’

‘Don’t do it again next time okay? ’

‘Aish, what now...are you my mom? haha’ I fake laugh and punch stomach playfully

‘I’m worried..’ She said in a lower voice

‘...’

After that we enter the dorm, and followed by the members. My hair was all wet, and I was shivering. Jihyun came and wrap a blanket around me. Sohyun and Hyuna was talking and laughing together so loud.  Then Jiyoon came by...

‘Go shower or else you’ll get sick’

‘Nah..I wanna sleep’ My eyes still wander off outside the window of our living room

‘Ahhh come here’ Jiyoon slowly lift me  and wrapped her arm around my waist, again. She dragged me to the bathroom. I stood there in the bathroom. She came in, with all my equipment. My towels, and clothes. I said thankyou and closed the door. I stood there, in front of the mirror, looking at myself. How pathetic I am, for falling for my best friends. WHY. i hate myself. WHY WHY her. She wanted to hit her head against the wall so much. She stood there for like 10 minutes, until she realize what she’s doing at the moment...so she go shower.