Umma's Boyfriend is my HYUNG?!

ღ Heart & Soul | One-Shot Request Shop ღ

 

Title: Umma's Boyfriend is my HYUNG?!
Requested By: K-P0PG1rL 
Author: kpopaddictus95
Genre: Romance; family
Characters: :SHINee's Lee TaeMin & Kim JongHyun, Lee Taejin(OC)
Short Summary: 
TaeJin is a young mother of an idol maknae, she is also dating an idol. Her son and boyfriend are associated with each other but have no clue about how close they should really be. How will he feel when his mother is dating one of his best friends? How will her boyfriend feel when his girlfriend is the mother of his maknae friend?


"Taeminnie, wake up, your Jonghyun hyung is here" Taejin said in a motherly voice.
"umma, please let me sleep more and let hyung wait" Taemin answered back as he pulled his blanket over his head.
"not now young man, you still have your schedules today, up" Taejin spoke slowly as she pulled the blanket from her son."Umma, can Taeminnie sleep for five more minutes?" her son said while he did a half asleep type of aegyo."ok just five minutes then you should get your body moving, arraso?" Taemin just nod his head and went back to sleeping.

"So he's still asleep right?" Jonghyun asked as he pulled Taejin closed to his body.
"Stop, right there Kim Jonghyun" Taejin said pulling herself away from Jonghyun. "Taemin is about to wake up and i need to prepare his food"
"arraso" Jonghyun sighed, "when will we have time for each other huh? just for the two of us?"
"let's just check on your schedule ok" Taejin smiled as she entered the kitchen.

"Umma, we're going" Taemin planted a small peck on his mother's cheeks. "De~ be careful ok..Jonghyun take good care of my son will you.."Taejin said as she looked at her son and her Boyfriend. Jonghyun just nodded and began pulling Taemin out of the house.She began cleaning the house to make it spotless again, life is sure hard if you became a mom at 20, but it still has it's advantages, slowly she wiped the picture frames that was placed in the living room, she scanned every picture and began to reminisce the moments that she had with her son.

"he's the oldest one around here, it's been 10 years already but he refused to be adopted" the head of the orphanage where Taejin was volunteering said in a hushed voice. Her gaze then fell at a young boy probably around 15 to 16 years old with a light brown hair and features that would surely make you think if that child is a she or a he playing with the other kids."Have you tried talking to him?" Taejin asked the head of the orphanage. "Yes, i've been talking to him about adoption and stuff but he still refuses." "Why?" "you can ask him yourself Taejin-ah, he won't answer if i'm the one who asked him that.."

"Yo! Taeminnie" Taejin greeted the boy who looked at her with a soft smile plastered on his face."are you sure that you are not a girl?"
"noona,i'm a boy" Taemin pouted and sat at a nearby bench, he then patted the available space motioning for Taejin to sit. "Noona what is it like to have a family?" he suddenly asked out of the blue.
"Wae?" She curiously looked at Taemin.
"I never felt that is hould deserve to have a family, my dad left me and my mom when i was just a kid, then she left me here in the orphanage without even explaining why..am i a bad kid? did i do something wrong? why are adults like that? why won't they just love me?" Taemin said with a pained expression painted on his angelic face.
"No, Taeminnie, you're not a bad kid, trust me, maybe they just had problems of their own that's why they left you here, i heard a rich owner of a shopping mall wants to adopt you, so why don't you try and stay with her?" Taejin answered.
"no, i don't want to, i can feel it, she's just going to use me, she'll be like my real parents." Taemin shook his head aggressively. "Taeminnie, look at me" Taejin said as she cupped Taemin's face between her palm, "you won't know if you won't try", "Noona, why don't you adopt me? i promise i'll be good, you're the only one i can trust, please Noona, please" Taemin suddenly begged and kneeled in front of Taejin. "but, i'm still young Taeminnie, i'm still attending school and i'm.." "I promise i'll help you inpaying things noona, just please don't let anyone else adopt me..."
with that last line said Taejin's sanity flew away, she's been close to Taemin in the orphanage and she already treats him like  her own son, she was trialled in court for 2 straight weeks up until they gave Taemin's custody to her.

"two years" Taejin sighed, 2 years have passed by ever so quickly, Taemin got in SM ent and is now a part of a famous boy group called SHINee and is working so hard for their family, while here she is standing perfectly still and thinking if she should tell Taemin about her true relationship towards Jonghyun, but how can she tell him without letting him feel offended. Taejin and Jonghyun had been seeing each other for 4 years already but Taemin still does not have any clue.
"What should i tell him" Taejin breathed deeply and let herself fall on the couch. "Owww!" she groaned as her head hit the edge of the couch, "Taeminnie, you'd better call your Jonghyun hyung appa starting from now on.." Taejin said as she headed straight to the full body mirror, "ani! it's to straightforward" "taeminnie, Umma have something to share with you and Jonghyun hyung is also involved and--ani!!!!!" She screamed while she shook her head. "urgh!!!!! Taeminnie, what should i tell my son?!!!" she panicked again. 

 

meanwhile....at SM ent's practice room.

"~oh i'm curious yeah~" the song played over and over again and for the nth time they practiced.
"I'm quenched, who's up for some soda" Key asked as he raised his hands up.
the other boys just raised their hands in agreement. Taemin allowed his body to fall on the floor while Jonghyun slid a pillow so that Taemin won't hit his bottom. "Thanks hyung"
"no prob, Taemin, what would you feel if you'll have a father?" Jonghyun whispered at Taemin's ear.
"Hyung?!" startled Taemin pushed himself away from Jonghyun, "i'm still not ready to be a father" he added as he protectively crossed his arms in front of his chest.
"Pabo! i was not asking that, i was asking if what would you feel if YOU HAVE A FATHER" Jonghyun stressed the last few words.
"ooohh" Taemin responded as he pulled the pillow back."Happy i guess, if Umma is happy then i would be happy, Hyung your cellphone is ringing" 
"Really?" Jonghyun looked at Taemin with sparkling eyes.
"what's up with that look hyung?" Taemin asked as he saw a weird Kim Jonghyun staring at him.
"nothing" Jonghyun answered as he shrugged his shoulders, "CHICKEN AND DRINKS ARE HERE!!" Onew and Key shouted as they entered the room. "at last food" Taemin said while he stood up, "Oh, Dino where are you going?" Onew asked when he saw Jonghyun leaving the room. "i've got to answer this, and stop calling me Dino you Chicken" Jonghyun answered back.

"yoboseyo?" Jonghyun answered his phone.
"Hyunnie" the lady at the other line said in a soft mellow voice. "We need to talk, are you busy right now?"
"No, i'm not let's just meet at a nearby cafe, since it's i have 3 hours break" Jonghyun siad as he looked at his watch.
>>Fast forward
"So what do you want to talk about?" Jonghyun asked as he sat at the far edge corner of the cafe with Taejin.
"Hyunnie, i want to tell Taeminnie about us.."Taejin's voice trailed off."but i don't know how"
"I know it's hard, especially on our situation" Jonghyun held Taejin's hand and planted a small kiss "but i know we can tell Taemin about us..."
"Tell me about what?" a voice suddenly came from nowhere.
"Taeminnie.." Taejin's face grew pale as she saw her son looking at her and Jonghyun and at their hands, she quickly pulled her hand back.
"Answer me, how long?!" Taemin frustratedly asked.
"Taemin calm down, just sit" Jonghyun muttered as he pulled Taemin.
"Get your hands off me! how can i calm down?! huh?! just answer my question!" Taemin shouted inside the cafe, good thing there are only few people there."Four.." Taejin answered while she hung her head low "...years"
"f-four years?! four? Umma?! how could you? why? Hyung? why? " Taemin began to look at his mother and at his best hyung,hot tears then suddenly trailed down his cheek,"LIARS! I HATE BOTH OF YOU! UMMA! YOU BETRAYED ME!!YOU..." he felt so betrayed by the person that he loves the most, his mother, whom he looked up to and his Hyung who became his inspiration has an affair and he as Taejin's son did not even know bout this. he ran out of the cafe while he heard Taejin calling for his name, in the corner of his eye he can see his mother crying, while Jonghyun was comforting her. So that's why everytime he asks jonghyun about his girlfriend Jonghyun will just stay quite and look away, and everytime he answers a call Jonghyun would stand an keep his distance.

So that's why his mother blushes everytime Jonghyun complements her. Taemin looked up in the sky why his tears won't seem to stop from falling down.His heart hurts more than his feet, more than his eyes, his feet dragged hin to who knows where. hours passed by quickly and he found himself standing right in front of his house.His thought trailed off, the image of his mom, Taejin was the only thing that he can see, he can only see his mother's happiness right before his eyes.

"Taemin, i was so worried, where did you go? why are you wet?" Taejin suddenly came running from the house towards Taemin carrying a small towel in her hands. she wiped her sons face and hugged him so tightly, "I'm sorry Taeminnie, i did not mean to hide it from you" She said between her sobs. Taemin can feel the heat of his mother's tears he hugged her back "Are you happy? with Hyung? do you love him that much?" Taemin asked while his hug tightened. Taejin just nodded."Umma, i..i don't want to get in the way of your happiness, so i'll just..."
"no, you're not in the way Taeminnie, you are one of the reasons why i am happy, so please don't ever leave me.."Taejin sobbed. "but, umma, i'm just.."
"Taemin, don't leave like that again" Jonghyun huffed as he placed his hand son his knee, he couldn't catch up with Taemin who was walking so fast, "You got me and your mom worried"
"Hyung.." Taemin's eyes softened as he looked at Jonghyun who was huffing. "Appa.."
Jonghyun and Taejin looked up at Taemin who was now wiping his tears away." I..i don't know where to start, but i want Umma to be happy, i want you to be happy, and....i also wanted to have a father, which i have always felt in you hyung, so can you give me a chance to be your son?" Taemin said as tears started to fall again.
"why won't i? i'm the one that should be asking you that.." Jonghyun said as he hugged Taemin.
Taejin just looked at his son and her boyfriend, thanking God that he gave her two boys that will be  apart of her life forever. Taemin and Jonghyun went near her and hugged her tightly. Taemin broke off the hug and gestured, "appa, umma is all yours to take" with that line said Jonghyun kissed Taejin with passion and love, happiness took over both of them, at last her son managed to understand, and her boyfriend who accepted everything and understood her is right here kissing her.
Jonghyun was the one who broke off the kiss, he looked at his girlfriend and at his son, then he knelt down, "i know that this will really complete everything, Lee Taejin are you ready to become Kim Taejin along with Taemin?"...he pulled out a ring from his jacket.
"YES" Taejin nodded and hugged Jonghyun, Taemin was standing at the side thinking and smiling happily in his new found family. "Hyu-i mean Appa, when should we tell Onew, Key and Minho about this?" Taemin asked as he went near his mom and his new DAD.
"They are smart enough to notice, the only slow one is that chicken" Jonghyun answered.


E.N.D

 

 


K-P0PG1rL
here's the one-shot that you requested, i just hope that it reached your standards and that you like it..and i'm sorry if i made any grammatical error..*off to meditation land for me* i had a hard time thinking about the stroy line and here's what i came up with..sorry..if you want me to redo something please tell me or pm me..i'll gladly do it..*hugs*
-kpopaddictus95

jonghyun-kim-jonghyun-shinee-Favim.com-2