SHINee - Key

K-pop iPod Shuffle Fanfic Challenge

SHINee - Key
Sherlock (Clue + Note)

Key was known as the fashionista/diva at SM High.Every girl adored him and some boys thought he was annoying a'f.
One day,there was this new student at SM High who happened to be in all of Key's classes.
Key thought this was weird and thought she was a stalker or something to him since she would always stare at him.
He decided to watch over her day after day,not like a stalker,but like a detective.Like Sherlock to be exact.
One day,she caught him stalking her and she decided to talk to him"FREEZE..!Why are you following me?"
He glared at her and blew his light brown bangs"Because!I find it weird that you're in all of my classes and you always look at me!"
She giggled"Have you ever thought that..maybe I like you?"
He shrugged then widely raised his eyebrows"MWOH!?LIKE ME!"
She nodded and left walking,or more like running away crying due to embarrassment.
Key started to blush"Oh..well,I would've said I liked you back since she was cute,but~She left.Oh well.."
Key walked away,hearing a car honking then screetching but ignored it while skipping home.
--Days later--
The girl hasn't been attending ANY of Key's classes and Key started to get worried.
Sometimes he would try to find her,but never did.
When he asked the teacher if he has seen her,and all he said was"Ani,I haven't since she's died."
Those words struck Key.
He started to remember about the car screetching and honking while not noticing that a tear fell down his cheek.


Mianhe if this one didn't make any sense XD..