Chapter 21: Elevator trip

Key, Meet My Husband

(The elevator says in Turkish 'Love Your Heart, Get a Move On' just in case you wanted to know)

Taemin-ish POV

Taemin was relieved that at last the meeting that he had been dragged into had ended, boring old men talking about boring old ideas about boring old thoughts. It had been very boring, if you had not gathered that much already.

Thankfully he had Onew there to lighten things up though and make things less boring. His 'condition' helped brighten things up a lot, it was good to have a friend working with you. It was also good to have your husband working alongside you, his husband was on oneside holding his hand to help keep him calm and Onew was behind the other business men making funny faces attempting to make him laugh. He was lucky but it was still boring.

He was somewhat interested in the one girl in the corner though who keep looking at him, she seemed a little young to be here even if she was tall and her glasses gave her a slightly more mature look. Well then again, it was slightly hypocritical considering how young he himself apparemtly looked to everyone else.

Still... she seemed out of place so Taemin was instantly wary of her. No one seemed to know her either. Which was suspicious.

 

When they were allowed to go from the room, his yeobo was quick to give him a quick kiss before they parted to go separate ways. However it did not go quite to plan as the kiss ended up being longer than expected. Taemin wrapped his arms around his yeobo's neck and deepened the kiss. It would of went further but Onew just had to fall into them ruining their moment. He was such a er sometimes. Before Taemin could continue the girl from earlier pulled him into the elevator.

 

Taemin hurriedly waved goodbye to his yeobo as the elevator doors closed before he glared at the girl.

"Who are you?" He asked annoyed over the fact she (along with Onew, he swore Onew did it on purpose sometimes though) ruined his moment with his yeobo.

"Lee Ara (GAMER_Locket14), sir, I'm being your today. You have a tight schedule." The girl said smiling, Taemin frowned, he never had a schedule this day and if he there had been new arrangements someone would have told him. Also Heechul normally booked these days to him and then bribe him with banana milk to let him dress him up. Also Heechul would never give up his chance to dress Taemin up. Never, something must have happened. 

"What happened to Heechul?" Taemin asked worriedly

"Oh Kirin, took care of him..."

"Took care of him!" Taemin repeated alarmed, he really did not like where this was going, Ara realising her mistake laughed nervously and somewhat sheepishly.

"Er... oh great this is our floor." Ara smiled cheerfully. Taemin frowned, this was the very top of the building why was Ara leading him there, he was supposed to be going home not sight seeing, he could not remain in the elevator though as Ara dragged him out. She was deceptively strong. Also Ara had avoided the subject of Heechul. Taemin was surprised to see that there was a helicopter on the roof, after all the helicopters which were there were in use and there was no scheduled arrivals today. 

What intrigued Taemin and made him begin to wonder the most though was the giant letters of KFC on the side of it. When did Kentucky Fried Chicken start delivering, let alone with helicopters. He wondered if it was Onew's doing, after all Onew still had his chicken obsession, if anything it grew larger, so he would probably give KFC a helicopter so he could always get chicken anywhere.

But it lacked the recongnisable KFC logo though... either they could not be bothered or he had misunderstood what it stood for. He tried to think what else it could mean and the only thing he could think of was KeyTae fanclub, but surely shouldn't they have a T? Then he recongnised the pilot... Chihiro (Puffycloudx). Appears his assumption was correct. So he decided to attempt to make a run for it.

 

However Ara was too quick for him and placed an odd smelling cloth over his nose and mouth. Taemin soon fell unconscious and slumped, Ara caught him at look at Chihiro.

 

"A little help please?" She asked Chihiro and together they dragged Taemin into the helicopter. Mission accomplished.

A/N: Short chapter, sworry but guess what! I finally know who the husband is thanks to Rou who helped me ^_^... yeah, I did not know who the husband was either... ha? Also myself and Rou are in a roleplaying group, how awesome is that! I'm Jonghyun and she's Eunhyuk :P http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/250738/seoul-boy-academy--roleplay-under-construction-open-for-all-korean-roleplay-shinee-superjunior-idol-roleplayaff-affroleplay oh and also...