Chapter 20: Never trust a limo driver

Key, Meet My Husband

Chapter 20

 

C20: Never trust a limo driver
 
Key-ish POV
 
Key was beginning to think that he should of just taken the bus or something, Jonghyun was totally beginning to annoy him as he tried to convince him to take up his offer, Key was beginning to wonder if Jonghyun could ever just keep it in his pants.
 
Never had Key been more relieved to see a bar in his life when Jonghyun finally reached it, apparently catching up on what's been happening meant Jonghyun telling him every little detail in his life. Every SINGLE detail. Not to mention how many times JongHo had it... 
 
When they arrived Minho was there, without his penguin, Minho glared at Key slightly. He had not forgot the feather attack, but his face lit up when he saw Jonghyun though.
 
It was sort of heart warming their reunion, Jonghyun ran into Minho's arms and Minho spun him around with a large smile on his face. Then they kissed gently with Jonghyun's arms around Minho's neck.
 
“I missed you, yeobo.” Jonghyun said softly, Minho replied by nuzzling his nose against Jonghyun's with a gentle smile on his face.
 
“I missed you too.” Minho answered removing Jonghyun's arms from around his neck only to combine their hands together in a loving hand hold. Key was having a hard time trying not to 'aww' and ruin the moment by reminding them that he was still there. But he did not have to ruin it as Jonghyun did it for him.
 
“I'm topping tonight.” Jonghyun said grinning at Minho after another gentle peck, Minho rolled his eyes. Trust Jonghyun.
 
“Whatever you say...” Minho answered, Jonghyun frowned slightly at Minho's somewhat disbelieving tone, Minho never seemed to believe Jonghyun could top him no matter how many times that he did.
 
“I will, I'm going to make you scream my name until you have no voice left, I'm going to pound into you without mercy...” Jonghyun began whispering suggestively in Minho's ear, Key decided to cover his ears as Jonghyun began to get more coarse, he could tell as Minho was going red and was starting to get a problem in his trousers.
 
Why did he have to have such friends like this? Why couldn't he have normal, not crazed friends? It was then when the JongHo couple seemed to realise that he still there. 
 
Minho grinned sheepishly and looked embarrassed. Jonghyun had no such shame however, Jonghyun instead nibbled on Minho's ear and smirked at Key.
 
“Still don't want a ?” Jonghyun asked, Key glared at him.
 
“No! I do not want a ! Leave me alone already!” Key whined, Jonghyun pouted at him and gave him puppy eyes. Minho rolled his eyes at Jonghyun and sighed. Jonghyun always bothered people like that.
 
“Jjongie hyung~” Minho pouted at Jonghyun, Jonghyun blinked at Minho's sudden... cuteness? Was that the right word. “I'm not letting you top if Key's there.” Minho finished. Jonghyun looked thoughtful.
 
“I'm sorry Key, the 's off.” Jonghyun said and turned to Minho kissing him on the lips, Key smiled at Minho gratefully.
 
'Thank you' Key mouthed to him, Minho just gave a nod and went back to kissing Jonghyun. All ignoring the odd looks off of people as they entered the bar behind them or passed them on the streets.
 
Key yelped and pretty much threw himself towards JongHo to hide as a car horn sounded off behind him. 
 
A familiar crystallized pink limo had pulled up behind him, what was also familiar was the fashionable suit and cap of Heechul... though he did seem shorter than usual. It was hard to see as the windows had been tinted slightly so it was quite dark.
 
Key blinked as his phone alerted him of a text message. 'Key, get in the limo.' It was from Heechul's number. He was confused as why didn't Heechul just yell at him like he did the last few times. 
 
Key was about to reply no but it appeared that he had no choice as Minho pushed Key into the limo and hurriedly shut the door, Key rushed up to the window and tried desperately to open the door but found that it had been locked. 
 
“What the hell was that for?” Jonghyun asked as the limo began to pull away. The driving was a lot less smoother than Heechul's average.
 
“This, my dear Jjongie is revenge.” Minho murmured before laughing evilly and pulling a confused looking Jonghyun into the club.
 
Key pouted in the back seat of the limo and glared at the capped head of the driver which was safely hidden behind a pane of glass which separated the driver's seat from the back.
 
“Okay, Heechul, tell me what the hell is going on here.” Key ordered, there was an evil laugh... every one just seemed to just love doing that today. Key frowned confused, that did not sound like Heechul. It was far more feminine. What was going on.
 
Slowly the driver turned around to reveal a familiar face. However the face did not belong to Heechul. A satisfied smirk was on the face of... Rou.
 
Key gave a small yelp, and backed away slightly. He had not expected that, also that was such a creepy smile along with the slow head turn. Then he realised something. He had just been kidnapped. And what had happened to Heechul?
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Reminds me of Onew... in fact chicken in general reminds me of Onew