Back to Korea~

Living with 7 guys.. Will it be okay?!

IU POV

I heard someone knocking my door. "shees~ What person that come this early.." I groan and walk to the door. I open it and saw my brother there. "Ya! you're just getting up ?! tsk.. How could you? I came far away from Korea just to see you.." He fake sob. "Don't act like that.. you're not good at acting at all.." I said while poking his tummy. "Fine.. Just go get bath.. I wanna talk about something with you." He said while pushing me.

When I finish taking bath and put on my clothes, I come to my brother in the living room. "so.. What do you want to talk about?" I ask. "well.. I'm going to take you back to Korea.." He answer "Wait.. what?! Back to Korea? Really?" I ask him. I never expecting this. back to Korea is all I want to do. "yup.. Because I can't contact you everytime and I'm worried if something happened to you.." he answer "oh by the way.. We're going back tomorrow..So... prepared the things that you need.." he order me. I just nod.

-THAT NIGHT-

I finally take my dinner with Sunggyu oppa then pack my things for tomorrow. I'm so excited! "Ya! Done with packing yet?" I ask me. "Done~!" I said cheerfully. He just laugh in respond.

*INFINITE's SIDE*

Woohyun POV

"Guys Guys! remember that gyu hyung will bring her sister here tomorrow! I'm so excited~!!" I jump around. "Hmm~ I wonder what she's looks like.." L said. "Yeah.. I hope she doesn't lke nagging like her brother.." Dongwoo said "Well.. Let's just wait.." Hoya said. "Hyung.. Let's do 'rock paper scissor' for who will be catch them at airport.." The maknae said. "Yeah sure." we all cheered. After decided with rock paper scissor, finally Me, Hoya and L will be catch them in the airport. 

-NEXT MORNING-

SUNGGYU POV

Finally the day has come. I hope my sis will be enjoying stay in Korea.. I sigh.  I decided to take bath and put on my clothes. The I try to wake my lil sis, "Jieunnie~ wake up.." I shake her body. She rub her eyes and get up. "huh? Its morning already?" she ask. "of course.. Now.. go get shower you lazy panda" I said. "ugh.. don't call me with that name!"she step on my foot. "ouch.." Ya it hurts you pabo~!!" I said almost yelled at her. She just ignore me  and go to bathroom.

IU POV

After I finish all, I take my luggage and go to Sunggyu oppa "Oppa~ i'm ready.. Let's go~!" I said. "Nae panda~" he said. I just roll my eyes.   When I arrive at the airport, I just stick around with Sunggyu oppa. "I hope I'll be enjoying my new life.." I mumbled.

(skip the airplane thing .__.v)

inally~ I arrive in Korea~! I'm so excited~!!! i smile to myself. When I Walk with my oppa, suddenly 3 guys approach us. "Hyung~! you're back!!" said the guy with full of aegyo. "Ah yung..I guess we should introduce ourself first" said the cold looking guy. "ah right" said the boy with busan accent. "Annyeonghasseyo~! I'm woohyun" "I'm hoya" "I'm Myungsoo but you can call me L.." They bow to me. "ah.. Annyeonghasseyo.. I'm Kim Jieun.. Nice to meet you all.." I bow to them.

-AT THE DORM-

IU POV 

well.. Tha 3 guys are nice i think.. That L guy is handsome, I admit. But.. Oppa say that I'll be stay with 7 boys. Oh my God.  I'm a bit worried about that. When I'm still in my own world, I don't realize that I already arrive at where i supposed to live. That building is simple yet comfortable. When I get off from the car, 4 boys approach me and say " Annyeonghasseyo~! Welcome here! My naame is Sungyeol." "and I'm Sungjong the maknae" "Yo~ I'm dongwoo NIce to meet ya~" again, They bow  to me. Sunggyu oppa come to my side and say " This is Jieun my sister. I hope YOU all cann get along with her.. an remember.. don't do anything stupid.." He threat to other guys. Well.. I guess its not tha bad at all.. I smile to myself.

 

 

SOO~! I'm back with 2nd chappie~! Sorry long time not update this story.. *cry* But i hope you didn't get bored >< I'll update my other story kater so wait okay? <3

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT 

And no silent reader~ :)