Chapter 1 .

Living with 7 guys.. Will it be okay?!

Jieun POV

"hoaaamm.." I woke up in the morning and rub my eyes. "hmm.. I miss my brother.." I sigh. "I wonder how he's doing now.." I pouted. I go to bathroom and taking bath after that I change my chlothe. Since it's weekend I'm lazy to go somewhere, usually I'm just at home read, play guitar, watching TV, or sleep maybe. When I'm going to get my guitar my phone rings, I looked to the ID and its my Brohter. Ah.. I'm so happy.. ^^. "IU~!!! how have you benn there? Everything alright?" I heard my brother said through phone, I giggles in respond "yea.. I'm fine here.. HOw about you? I really miss you.." I whined. "aigoo.. I'm fine too here.. kkk~ I miss you too Jieunnie..." he said  "ah.. oppa.. Please visit me soon.." I said to him "sure.. I'll visit you soon.." he said and he hung up. ugh.. he always like that.. I whined.

Sunggyu POV

ahh... Finally I can talk to my little dongsaengie.. kekeke~ ^^  Should I ask her to stay with me? hmm.. I should ask the others. I went out from my room and find that other member already having breakfast.. "ya.. ya.. ya..  You guys are curious about my sis aight?" I said, and all members are looking at me "yup.. we ALL curious.." the maknae said "how about I ask her to stay with us? Since I miss her so much.." I said. "sure.. why not? but.. Is your sister will  comfortable if she stay here?" L said. "yeah Hyung.. will she going to like us?" Woohyun said. "naah,.. don't worry.. I bet she'll like you all.." I said and smile. "Hyung.. is your dongsaeng pretty? is she cute?" Sungyeol ask. "ya.. What do you mean by that? Don't ever do anything stupid to my sister.. or else.." I glare at him. "hee.. I'm just kidding hyungg.." he pouted.  "ah.. I'll try to ask her tomorrow arra?" I said "Yeah hyung.." They all cheered. I decided to text her.

To : IU ^,^ <3

Yah sleepy head, wake up. I bet you're sleeping since it's holiday.. kekeke~ by the way.. already eat aight? I don't want you suffering bcos of no food in your fridge.. X) By the way.. Make sure you don't forget to eat dinner and clean your room arra? Love u.. <3 :D '

I smile and send her text.

IU POV

When i'm in my sleep, suddenly my phone vibrating. ughh.. I wake up and grab  my phones. "oh.. it's from oppa.."

To : Gyu oppa :D <3

'ugh.. you always know what am i doing now.. pfft.. what do you mean by that? I'm already eat.. yea.. yea.. I won't forget.. You're sounding like a mother instead a brother.. =_=" I wonder how other members can live with you.. keke~ XDD'

I reply him. jeez.. he can sound a bit annoying.. I rub my eyes.

'You should proud about it.. B) Heeyy.. are you mocking me?! you're mean sis.. X( anyway.. I'll text you again tomorrow.. I want to practice with other members.. ppyong~ ^^'

I recived text from my brother. "keke.. I hope didn't get too tired.. poor him.." I shook my head.

'Arraseo oppa.. Don't get too tired.. I know you're a weak guy.. Take GrandpaGyu~ X) ppyong~ <3'

"Hurm.. I better clean this room.. It's already a mess.." I thought. With that I spend rest of a day cleaning. After cleaning for an hour I taking rest and eat some snacks. "I'm tired.. Luckily I still have this.. kkk~ ^^"  

Finally the night comes, I decided to chnage intomy pajama. "Better go sleep now.." with thta I go to sleep.

 

YEAY~!! 1st Chappie is out~! :D

Please Subscribe and Comment..

NO SILENT READERS!

thank you ^^ *aegyo*