Apprentice? Not~

Too Much Sherlock

My eyes widened when he starts to walk away. No one messes with Jung Seo Yeong! I pulled him by his shoulder and the moment he looked at me, I stomped on his foot, right on the right one. His eyes widened at me. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT FOR?" He literally screamed at me. I acted cool.

"Nothing, just something you fricking owed me..."  He glared at me. Somehow that seems intimadating. I can't look weak, not weak, not weak...

"Yah, what the hell you are doing here?" A deep voice startled us. The guy's eyes looked behind me and his expression turns more sour. Yucks~ I hate sourness... I turn around, looking at the new guy. Omo, he is another cutie.I can feel my innerself drooling over him. 

"You are not that great..." I'm still studying the new guy's face. Handsome, but rather, he has this look that makes people hate and love him at the same time.

"YOU! What are you doing here?" His attention snapped to me. I feel like I'm literally drooling. Hot alert. Besides y alert from the guy behind me by now.

"She is your up..." He scoffed. Ignore him Seo Yeong, ignore him..The other cute guy keep staring at me

"Another ..." Okay that's hit the line. I turned around and looked at him. 

"Care to repeat?" 

"!" That's it dude, that's it. A punch hits his face and he scurried back. 

"You!" The deep voice laughs as the other guy stomped away.

"Who is that idiot?" I asked him.

"My ex-apprentice. Who are you?" Did he say apprentice? 

"I want to be your new apprentice..." His eyes widened. 

"What?" He looked at me. I nodded.

"Yes..."

"No.."

"Yes..."

"NO!" He turns arounds.

"KRIS!" Another voice disturbing us.

 

-----------------------------

I think this sort of DX