I want you... For myself

Intertwined

***sorry...here's the edited and full version of chapter 6...

When Hae woke up, he removed his grip from Hyukjae and stood up from their bed... It's Hyukjae's birthday and they're in Paris.  Shindong's their friend and he knows that the big guy will understand if he'll ask him if he could celebrate Hyuk's birthday just the 2 of them.  Besides, Shin can have his free time shopping for gifts to his fiance.

Hae's POV:

I need to prepare very fast since Hyuk will be up any time soon.  I want this day to be special... It's the least that i could do for him for putting up with me... I need cake, hot choco, or pancakes...

***

He left Hyuk's room and proceeded downstairs at the hotel's bakeshop...there are alot of cakes, but no strawberry...(wtf?what kind of bakeshop doesnt serve strawberry cake?)  so he enlisted Shindong's help and though the older guy was perplexed on why Hae can't just settle for a chocolate cake, he still obliged because it's for Hyuk.

Hyuk POV:

Good morning paris!!!it's my birthday!!!I love you!!! 

Hae's no longer at his side, but he is relieved that they're back to being friends again...He doesn't like it when Hae feels like he's losing him when really, there's no chance in this lifetime or the next that they will separate.  They're friends...They're brothers...they're everything and anything in between. He just hopes that Hae will realize that...

Hae's plan of giving Hyuk his breakfast turned out to be late lunch... blame shindong for failing to get fresh strawberries for the strawberry cake..."Why the need for fresh strawberries Hae?"..."shindong hyung, Hyuk loves strawberries.  I just want everythng to be perfect!"

He called the hotel saying that they needed a room reserved because they will be celebrating something.  When Hyuk wanted to go out for lunch, his treat...(it always is anyway)  Hae pouted...insisted that they should just stay at the hotel since they barely have time together when they're in Korea.

Hae POV:

I just want this to be special.  We're in Paris and I can't think of a better place to be with Hyuk on his special day. there's no siwon, no Kyu and no sungmin to bother his attention.  I hate it when i have to compete with them.  I don't like it when i feel like he has to look over his shoulder just to see if i'm ok because he's too preoccupied goofing around with siwon.  For ing sake!he stays in the dorm with sungmin hyung and kyu and wookie, why does they have to be together all the time.

Prince Manager:  Hae-ah, when you talk to yourself make sure you're just talking in your mind and no words spurt in your mouth.  I heard everything!!!Don't be such a drama queen, that's Heechul's part already!

Hae: sorry hyung.  I didn't know that i was thinking aloud.  but yeah, can u go have lunch somewhere else...

Prince Manager: whatever! (takes out his phone and calls shindong)

***as EUNHAE went to the reserved room, Hyuk was impresed that Hae prepared everything by himself.  Well, he ordered everything by himself.  

while the two were eating, Hyuk's phone started ringing. Siwon's calling.  Hyuk was about to answer it when Hae suddenly snatch the fon away from him.  

Hae: Can you not answer your phone while we're having lunch.  That's disrespectful to me. Let's enjoy your birthday lunch.

Hyuk: It's just siwon for pete's sake! I bet he just wants to greet me a happy birthday!

Hae: siwon can text u or leave u a voice message.  Hyuk!this is our day. Please?!

Hyuk: huh? i thought it's my birthday? when did it become your birthday too?

*** Hyuk's torn between laughing or being irritated because honestly, Hae doesn't know personal space and thinks that Hyuk and him share everything. Sensing that the situation is getting tense... Hae stood up...getting the cake and hopefully this will ease the situation a bit.

Hae:  Happy birthday hyukjae... before making your wish, can i tell you something first? It's gonna be my wish for you...

Hyuk: I'm not gonna be able to stop you, right? so go ahead...

Hae:  Happy Birthday! I know i've been clingy and irrational most of the time, and i'm thankful that you continue to put up with me amid all my imperfections. We are brothers, my heart breaks whenever you're not with me.  Call me dependent, call me immature, but ever since my dad died, you've become my pillar.  I know i have the other members and yes, they love me too, but your care, your love, your attention i crave the most.  It's as if i'm losing you every time i'm not with you.  i can't afford losing another person, so yes...I know today is your birthday and I should be wishing something for you, but again, i will be selfish and wish that we're always be together...forever...

***hyukjae was speechless.  He knows that it took alot of courage for Donghae to say those words, without crying or stuttering.  He is proud and happy, and yet at the back of his mind, he couldn't help but be worried.  He wants Donghae to be happy just because he is happy.   he want's Donghae to stand on his own, because he believes that he's capable of being the best...without him, without Super Junior...Just Donghae...He just needs to make Donghae realize that.

Hyuk:  Thank you Hae for this birthday lunch.  I love you hae, you know that.  I will always be here for you and don't ever think that i'm going anywhere, because even if we grow old and have children and family, you will be there to share my life.  So, let me make my wish ok...  For my birthday, I wish that Super Junior will have everything that they wish you.  I wanna have a sub unit with my best friend and tour too.  I want good health for my family and the members, and to Donghae, I wish for him to find contentment, and hope that he'll know even without asking that he has me.

***Note:  ending is looming, will Hae be able to realize why he's so clingy to Hyuk and will Hyuk accept it?  Well, the next chapter will be up soon... watch out for it!