Chapter 6: School Day part 1

It started with detention!!!! // It started with a bet too!!!!

Your p.o.v

 

"Ahhhh..... today was actually a good day...I got a plushie that's a panda...and i got a finn and jake cupcake..I mean what can possibly ruin my birthday today? Wait...I shouldn't jinx this.." I said while...of course smilling.

I was about to put my key in the key hole until i heard a noise..It sounded like someone was yelling or something..

"Yah! You let her go with whom??!!" 

"L.Joe.. Why? Is it bad or something?" 

"Yes! You know what L.Joe always  does to girls!! He dumps them after courting them or something. You really want to get ____ into that situation!"

"But you said 'ok' too!! So you cant blame me on saying yes to him too!!"

But that was because I was distra-"

"Yeah! Distracted by Cap and his i-"

"Noo! I wasn't!"

"Yeah right!."

Ugh... are they arguing? Again? *sigh*....I decided to open the door lightly making sure that they wouldn't hear me. Fortunately they actually didn't hear me because of their constant bickering. I walked up to them, to see if they would acknowledge my pressence...but sadly they didnt, though i was next to them with my giant panda plusie...So i had decided to make myself known after a couple of more minutes of bickering. I poked Minhee on the shoulder and greeted her, but all she did was push my hand away, making me pout in annoyance. So I then decided to go and see if Eunmi would acknowledge my pressence by poking her side...but instead of her usual 'jump a-bit and squeal' she just shooed me off and continue to bicker with Minhee about how bad L.Joe oppa was with girls and why they shouldn't have let me go with him today because what if he decided to kidnap me or something. After about a good 30 minutes of their constant bickering i got pretty irritated by just eating my popcorn and sipping my caprison that I actually stood up and yelled a greeting.

Of course their heads turned my way and they smiled happily and ran towards me with their arms open but i just kept staring at them...annoyed by their bickering.

"___ !! where did you go! Do you know how much i miss you?!" Eunmi yelled as she squished me with her bone crushing hug.

"___ did L.Joe do anything to hurt you? He didnt try anything right? Right?!!" Minhee said holding onto my shoulders and shaking them violently.

"Nope. All he did was buy me cupcakes and won this cute plushie panda at the arcade for me. We made a deal that if he won the game and got me this plushie, then i would have to call him oppa." I smiled with my response, being amused by this evening, but the look on their face was pretty bad... they didnt look amused, but instead.. pretty scared.

"So he did try som-"  

"Yah...it's getting a bit late so why dont you guys go and.. you know.. head home. I'll let you guys bicker me about this tomorrow ok? I'm so sleepy because of today and i want to sleep...pweeese?" I asked with my famous puppy dog eyes and pout.

"Asdfbgrjg....Ugh..fine but be prepared for tomorrow because i'm going to bicker at you like no tomorow! Got it little one?" Eunmi said, looking at me sternly, so did Minhee.

"Ne umma!~ Can I have some sleepy time now?~" I asked with the puppy dog eyes and a 'cute child' voice.

They sighed but agreed, as they stepped out the house they made sure that i wouldn't forget about the million of bombarded questions at me tomorrow and they arguments that they would have when they get to school they next day. Yawning I agreed that i wouldn't forget. Finally biding goodnight, they left and i was able to run t my room and tackle the panda plushie that was waiting for me to snuggle with.

I was falling into a deep slumber until i heard my phone vibrate. Groaning I picked it up and looked at who had messaged me.

To ___:

From: The one and only hot L.Joe oppa 

Hey ___, I had a fun time today :) How about we go out again another time? Ne? :)

Anyways I hope you had fun today because of thhis AMAZING oppa right here!! 

Goodnight!! XOXO

Bye the way i sneaked my number into your phone while you went to the restroom and i took your phone number too.. hehe

Nighty night! 

 

What?.. Geez I cant beleive that i actually didn't notice that at all...Oh well..

To: The one and only hot L.Joe oppa

From: ___

Aigoo oppa!! I actually had fun today, thank you for the wonderful evening... and sure, i wont mind going out again with you :) 

Goodnight 'The one and only CONCEITED L.Joe oppa XP

Hehe...*yawn* i'm trying to make my eyes stay awake!!

"Ha.. g..good..*yawn* goodnight..l.joe..o..oppa" I had said before i had let sleep totally envelope me into a dreamland of and adventure land, with a candy castle and candy citizens..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HA.....i know its short and im sorry... im a freshman at Pacific Law Academy and like...man.. i actually made it out well almost out of freshman year with decent grades!!...I have to bring up my english grade up though :(...stupid C+...the lowest grade i have now... anyways i know ive been slacking and im verry sorry.. hopefully today's update will let you guys forgive me..