School Day Part 2

It started with detention!!!! // It started with a bet too!!!!

 

You woke up to the soft sounds of her friends waking you up. Their voices sounded so calm and peaceful, but as you kept your eyes closed they became a bit louder when they noticed that you weren't going to move.. at all. Still their voices were melody to your ears until  your best friend  decide to whisper something you thought was 'naughty' and you instantly fluttered your eyes opened, scanned your room and widdened your eyes at the mess in your room.

"Yah.. why is my room in such a state I dont remember my room being THIS dirty when i got back home yesterday. What did you guys do in here while you ruined my sleep huh?!"

"Chill girl.. we did no such thing, ok...maybe we did..but you didnt want to wake up so we had no other choice but to mess your room up and tell you that you had to clean it up before you left for school..and by the looks of it, it worked." Smiled your weird yet loving friend Minhe.

"So are you getting up or not, i mean this place can use a bit more styl-" 

Your eyes widden and you scrabbled up to your feet not forgetting to trip over your own two feet and fall flat on your face. Cursing yourelf for being clumsy you ran to the bathroom with the things you had needed for school, and after 20 minutes you were fresh and clean, ready to head to school, but as you stepped through your bedroom door you seem to think that you had forgotten to do something...turning back to face your 'dirty' room, you thought of the things you needed.

Underwear....check

bra....check

school blazer...check

school shirt... check

school skirt...check

socks...check

shoes....outside waiting

backpack....check

books all in backback...chack

supplies in backpack....check

"Yep.. i got everythaaannngg...but..wait..didnt i have to like..clean something..it has to be important to make me rethink about what i had to do before school. I know its important... i just cant put my finger on it..its in the back of my mind.. i know it... but what was it...why do i always forget..i have a feeling im going to be mad at myself later when i remember so why cant i remember what it was that i had to do that was so important that made me wake up...think ____ think!!....OOHHHH YEAHHH....thats what it was..i forgot my nerdy glasses...tsk tsk silly me forgetting something like that is the worst." You said as you just laughed and walked through your bedroom to the other side to get the glasses. You put them on and sighed with relief. You just mindlessly walked through the pile of junk and just created a pathway from the desk to the bed to the door ... right before you got out of your room, you tripped and fell over..again..on your face.

"Why me?" You said and walked downstairs to greet your friends. You kissed your mom goodbye and left the house as you guys started walking towards school.

You just walked mindlessly as your friends chattered away like no tomorrow, your bored face was shown and you as soon as you reached your desk.. you just slumped lazily onto the chair with your face on the desk.

"Whats wrong ___ you're not usually like this... so tell your unnies what's wrong with our midget dongsaeng...hmm?" Eunmi said as sweetly as she can, but you just snickered, causing Minhee to laugh at you.

"I think im forgetting to do something but i just dont know what it is..i know that i will be disappointed in myslef for forgetting something this big... do you guys know what it is? Maybe i told you."  you asked with hopeful eyes.

To you dismay, they shook their heads saying no...making you sigh in defeat...

"Oh wait.. did you even clean up your room ___?" Minhe asked you.

"Clean? Room? Mine??" you pointed to yourself while raising a brow at them as the nodded. You thought and thought... *why would i need to clean my room....unless--*  You gasped..

"Thats what it was!!!! i forgot to clean my room!...before..i..left...to school.......AWWW MANN.....now mommy is going to be mad at me." you pouted at the sight of a disappointed mom while looking at your room shaking her head.

 

*BRINGGG

"wow, its already time for cleass....look at that...uhummm...well ___ we will get to our seats now before you knnow who comes in and yells at us." Eunmi said as she walked away from your desk and into another.

"Mianhe ___, itll be ok though, the world isnt ending so dont worry." Minhe said and followed Eunmi. *tsk yet...the world isnt ending yet.*

As soon as you were done thinking about how you were going to clean your room someone with a confident smile on his face came and and strode towards your desk and without you looking, he placed a small yet cute teddy bear key chain on your desk as he took the seat next to you and sat down with a small.

steiff_036316_crystal-teddy-bear_norm.jp

___________________________________

Im sorry for not updating at all anymore...i know i always make excuses because of no computer and im really sorry that even when i do have a chance to go on the computer..im always too lazy to update...so mianhe.. please for give me, your dongsaeng or unnie, whichever age you are that is higher or lower than 15 y/rs old