` Phase o3 ; Operation : D.U.D.E

False Façade

Updated! xD


 

` Phase o3 ; “Operation : D.U.D.E”

 

 
 
It was an instant reaction to be wary of the Cheshire cat-like grins my friends were throwing at me from time to time. Hell, even Jieun was hiding a knowing smile of her own. And she was supposed to be the good one in our group!

 


I crossed my arms and narrowed my gaze at all four of them. Yes. I said four, I was glaring at Jieun as well this time. "Spit it out, what are you guys plotting?"

 


If it were even possible, their grins merely brightened. I have a very, very, veerrrrryyyyyyyy bad feeling about this. . .

 


"OPERATION D.U.D.E is officially on!"

 


I stared at them blankly, operation dude? The fudge is that?!

 


Suzy who was sitting in front besides Key at front who was driving, turned around, "We made an acronym out of it." She brightly explained the unasked question. "It stands for Diverging Ur Dude-ish Essentia, isn't it just clever or what?"

 


"No."

 


"Well, it has a nice ring to it. So we're keeping the name whether you like it or not," she huffed, sticking her tongue at me (Yea, real mature of you Bae Suji.) while turning around to face the front again.

 


I sighed, this would be a loooooooonnngggg daaaayyyy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Ree, get your y tushie over here, pronto!" Key screeched.

 


I groaned, I tried to ignore him and slowly walked away. I couldn't take this torture any longer. Why am I even suffering from this madness? I'm in pain. And not just physically where my feet were hurting, or the fact that my arms felt heavy, nor that I'm fudgin hungry. I'm emotionally exhausted as well, stressed in being ordered around by my so-called friends and I swear I'm about to collapse any moment now. Seriously, any moment noooowww.

 


"Shantelle MinRee Lachapelle Moon. You better drag your incredibly delicious — which I may add that I am very jealous yet fond of by the way — over here and choose some boxers with me!" Krystal called from the other side of the goddamn store.

 


Oh, please God almighty, if you can hear me, even just this once, please, please, pleassssseeeee, save me from this torment some call shopping. Please, I'm practically begging of you. Please kill me and end my suffering. I wouldn't mind, not at all. 

 


Unfortunately though, my prayers weren't answered because my so-called friends, Jieun and Suzy, stalked across the store and hauled me to the underwear section where Krystal is holding out boxers on each hand. 

 


"Which one do you prefer?" Krystal asked holding out both boxers for me to scrutinize. "The pink one or the black one?" 

 


My first reaction was to snort, why are we even here in the men's department talking about underwear? People are giving us odd looks like we're a bunch of erts. Then Key appears, holding a cart full of clothes, I frowned. Surely they aren't mine. . . 

 


He handed me the cart and pushed me inside the nearby dressing room ordering me to fit all of them. I rolled my eyes, but didn't bother to argue with the great Key-umma.

 


"I can't believe you sometimes, Ree," Key called out to me disapprovingly from behind the door. "You've got Minhyuk's credit card and the only thing you want to buy are nike's."

 


I looked down on my feet clad with my newly bought nike's, which I might add is totally worthy of every guys envy in my upcoming new school. "Hey! What's wrong with me buying some shoes?"

 


"Maybe the fact that they're your ninth pair for this month," Suzy answered, I can mentally see her shaking her head. 

 


Hey, if I've got Minhyuk's card then, why not? 

 


"Ya, you've bought more shoes than that in the last month!" I fired back.

 


"Yeah, but ours match our outfits!" Suzy argued. 

 


"Yea, like totally." Key agreed.

 


"But they're cute." Jieun mumbled.

 


I rolled my eyes. Oh yes, guys. Very convincing argument you got there. 

 


"Just hurry the hell up, we still have a lot of things to do! Appointments in salons to appear!" Krystal banged the door, as if doing that would make a bum like me move any faster. Cue snort. Well, she's so wrong. It just makes me wanna do everything in slow motion just to piss them all off. Damn, I'm such a rebel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Karma's a , I decided when we arrived at our next stop which they lovingly booked-out for me to apparently be tortured. My eyes widen in fear as I stared at the smiling patrons in white suits of my friend's favorite salon slash derma clinic. Oh dear heavens, they created an army!

 


"Ya, why am I here again?" I asked, as I shifted my questioning gaze at them, unable to comprehend what kind of torture they had instored for good-ol'-me. 

 


"We're gonna be cutting your hair," Suzy grinned. "Though, it would be such a shame. Your hair's gorgeous," she pouted, patting my head. I immediately relaxed, though being pat on the head wasn't my thing. At least that wasn't all that bad, cutting my hair that is. 

 


"Or we could just shave it all off," Krystal grinned evily. "Or give her a mohawk? I hear that's the latest trend."

 


I shoot her a glare, as if warning her to shut from spouting such obnoxious things. 

 


"Puh-lease, mohawks are so last season."  Key waved his hand in a dismissive manner as if Krystal has just spoke the unthinkable. "Anyway, she's all yours." He said, pushing me towards his army.

 


I have a feeling that I'll be screaming my lungs out while running for my life pretty soon, when I saw my friends wave at me smiling innocently and Jieun mumbling, "Good luck." As I threw her a questioning stare, but she avoided her eyes as the white-clad people then guided me to a private room.

 


"MinRee-sshi, please wear this bathrobe. Our first procedure would be waxing," one of the white masked people said as she handed me a pink fluffy bathrobe. 

 


Wait a darn minute. . .did she just say. . .WAXXXXIIINNGGGG?!!! *le-gasp* OHHH HEEELLLL TOOO THHEEE NOOO!!! Oh dear god, how could they come up with new things to torture me with?!

 


Oh Sehun, you are soooo going down when I get my hands on you. I swear.

 
 
 
_linegif.gif
 
And that's that. xD
 
Sehun might appear on the next chappie, or not.
 
Ah whatever xD Haha
 
So comments, questions, feedbacks, anything? :3