Just a kiss

Are you coming back?

(3rd Person's POV)

Everyone got up really quickly and assembled at the door. Well, everyone except Hongki. Minhwan had a hard time getting up so he left Hongki alone.

"Hyung!" Jaejin shouting.

"Ya Wonbin!" Jonghun exclaimed.

"안녕하세요," (formal way of saying hello) Seunghyun greeted shyly, unsure of how to adress him. After all, he had (in a way) "replaced" Won Bin.

Wonbin punched Jaejin, hugged Jonghun, and nodded at Seunghyun. Feeling awkward, Seunghyun walked away, to find Minhwan. On the other hand, the boys who was busy catching up forgot his presence. Except Jonghoon, that was. He followed Seunghyun, without him knowing.

He saw Minhwan in Hongki's room, and he couldn't help but laugh. Hongki's hair was a total mess as usual. In spite of all of Minhwan's aegyo and beatings, he still couldn't (and didn't want to) get up.

 

(Minhwan's POV)

"Aish, Hongki hyung! Why won't you just wake up!!!" I thought to myself. I continued shaking and punching him, but to no avail.

Eventually giving up, I walked out of the room, and saw Seunghyun hyung at the door looking at us. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. Behind him, I saw Jonghoon hyung looking at him, but I thought nothing of it. After all, a leader was supposed to be caring right? 

"Poor Seunghyun, he must feel left out," I thought.

"Seunghyun ya, I'll introduce you to Won Bin!" I exclaimed and dragged him along.

Jonghoon kept staring. It's annoying, really. But i ignored him anyway.

When we met with the duo, my other hand grabbed Won Bin hyung's hand. So i had Seunghyun in one hand and Won Bin in the other.

"Won Bin hyung, this is Seunghyun. He's our new member and a rapper. Seunghyun, this is Won Bin. He was our previous member and our sub-vocalist." 

When the two of them smiled at each other, I was relieved. Hopefully, they'll get along.

"Won Bin hyung, Hongki doesn't want to get up again. Since you left, nobody has been able to wake him up. Wake him up for us?" I aegyo-ed, and he had no choice to comply.

 

(Hongki's POV)

"Aish must be Minhwan again. Nobody aegyo's to wake me up like that. Nevermind, I'll just go back to sleep. Hm... It's quiet again. He must have given up. Now back to my dream, where the man of my dreams was beside me again. Hang on, I hear noises again. Minhwan's back? An dwae an dwae an dwae an dwae an dwae an dwae an dwae!!! GO AWAY!!! Mm, it's quiet again. He must have left. Ah, back to my dream....."

I stretched out my hands to embrace my man and kissed him.

"YA!" Someone shouted.

"Huh..." I woke up sleepily. Upon opening my eyes, I realised I had kissed Won Bin.

The other members sniggered, while Won Bin did not seem to have any expression other than happiness to see me again, after so long. I hugged him, trying to cover up my blunder.

"So how long have you guys been together?" Jaejin asked playfully. I punched him.

Wonbin told them to leave the room so that we could 'catch up'.

When they finally left the room, I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Was that kiss enough for you, or do you want more?" he asked me.