SM Entertainment

Stuck Between Your World And Mine

 

Me and EXO-K sat outside Lee Soo Man's office while waiting for his assistant to call us.  Darn it, what's taking him so long omg i'm so nervous. i looked around and saw exo-k talking about something and I'm pretty sure i heard "Where will she stay in our dorm hyung" I shrugged then played with my phone.

 

"So Jinri-ah, are you sure you're all right with all these?" Suho asked me. I smiled at him and nodded. 

"Good. Because you can't back out now" Chanyeol smirked. "What do you mean?" I looked at him obviously confused. "You'll see" Baekhyun laughed then fist bumped Chanyeol. "Yah! What are they talking about?!" I turned to Suho. "N--nothing" He smiled awkwardly then smacked BaekYeol's heads together.

 

"Why won't you tell me" I said then pouted. Kyungsoo chuckled then ruffled my hair "Don't worry It'll be okay" He gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled then pouted again thinking of what might happen later.

 

"Ms. Ahn you can go inside now" Lee Soo Man's assistant said smiling. I nodded then went inside with exo-k.

 

"Alright! Sit down" Mr Lee said while eyeing me up and down i gulped then sat down beside Sehun. "It's gonna be okay we're right beside you" He whispered then smiled at me.

"So I looked up Ms. Ahn's history here it seems that she's only 18 years old, her parents are in LA so she's living alone in an apartment, and she's studying fashion in Seoul University." He said while reading some papers.

 

"Um, Mr. Lee?"  I asked unsure if I did the right thing.. "Yes Jinri-ssi," He smiled I gulped "Actually my little cousin is living with me" I said he laughed "Oh yeah I know I know. So that's why I've prepared the spare room in exo-k's dorm for you and Yujin chan" He said chuckling. I can see Chanyeol, Kai and Baekhyun smirking at the corner of my eye. 

 

"Pardon me sir, but what do you mean exo-k's dorm?" I asked my eyes ready to pop out. Chan, Kai and Baek laughed I side-eyed them then pouted at Mr. Soo Man.

 

He started to explain.. "As you can see there was two coordi noona's for exo-k apparently the other is getting married so she had to leave.. " I nodded showing him that I'm listening. "I asked these boys to look for their own stylist and make sure they find the right one" He continued.. "Excuse me but why should they look for their own stylist?" I asked confused.

 

"You see at SM it's hard to find a right/good stylist because last time there was a stylist for SHINee, you know them right? ofcourse you do. Anyway she was good but her personality wasn't," I nodded. "So that's why I asked these boys to look for the right stylist and make sure they don't fail." 

 

"But why me" I pouted. They all laughed. Suho patted my back "Because, Jinri-ah when we first saw you trying to comfort you little cousin we knew you had a great personality and then we saw your notebook that's when we were sure that you're the right stylist for us" He smiled. I scoffed but smiled "That's cheesy but alright" I chuckled. They laughed when Suho blushed then hid behind the sofa.

 

"It's settled then, here sign this Jinri-ssi" Mr. Lee handed me the contract then i signed it. "OKAY for your prize i'll treat you all out for lunch!" Soo Man said exo-k cheered. "Here Suho don't eat too much arasso?!" He eyed suho then gave him the money. Suho nodded. "Yes Boss!"

 

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Chanyeol cheered. We all laughed then went on our way after thanking mr. lee.

 

"Guys what do you want to eat?" Suho asked. 

 

"Spaghetti!!"

"Meat!! MEAT!!!!!"

"Sushi!"

"Ramen!!!!!!"

"Pork"

"SPAGHETTI" Yah kyungsoo hyung you already said that! Kai said then shouted "FRIED CHICKEN SUHO HYUNG CHICKEN!!!!!" Kyungsoo smacked his head then stuck his tongue out "You did too! Even Sehun said his favorite food twice" Suho rolled his eyes then turned to me.

 

"Jinri-ah what do you wanna eat?" He asked. "Um.. Is it okay if we eat meat?" I shyly smiled. "YAAAAAAAY NOONA WANTS TO EAT MEAT!!!!" I glared at Sehuna

"Yah! You're still my oppa even if I'm 18 you know" I pouted he blushed "Woops thorry dongsaeng" I chuckled. "It's okay you're so cute say sorry again!!!" I pinched his cheeks then giggled. "YAH YAH IT HURTS!!!!!!" Sehun said while he tried to run away. 

 

"What up with Sehuna usually he's the shy type when meeting new people " Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun. Baek nodded then smirked. "Maybe he likes Jinri" He laughed evilly then they high fived. Kyungsoo eyed the both of them then they just shrugged and walked away.

 

 

Kyungsoo ordered the food with Kai while the 5 of us waited. 

 

"So Jinri-ah, you're younger than us, why don't you call us oppa from now on" Baekhyun smirked with Chanyeol. God seriously what's with these two and smirking. I rolled my eyes then said "Okay. Chanyeol oppa Baekhyun Oppa" Then drank water. Sehun and Suho quickly added "Yah us too you know!!!!!!!" They both whined. I giggled " Alright Suho oppa and Sehun oppa"

Kai and Kyungsoo arrived with our food.

"Wow go on and forget us... You're two handsome oppas.. OPPAS" Kai said while glaring at us. I laughed. "What's up with you" Sehun said while grabbing a piece of meat. "BECAUSE," Kyungsoo started.

 

"Yah Jinri call us oppa too but this time with aegyo" He said while pouting. Kai just stood there doing nothing.. I smiled. "Kyungsoo oppa i can't do aegyo because you're already here" I said while pinching his cheeks. He blushed "What does that mean?!" Kai scoffed. 

 

"It means he's already cute so there's no need to do aegyo it won't work anymore." I shrugged. "ooh. HEY Jinri you haven't called me oppa yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kai whined like a little kid. I just stuck out my tongue. 

 

He groaned "GOD PLEASE STRIKE THIS WOMAN THUNDER BOLTS SO THAT SHE CAN CALL ME OPPA" He prayed. "BABO THERE'S NO RAIN" I said while putting a piece of meat in his mouth.