How It All Began

Stuck Between Your World And Mine

 

 

Your POV

 

'neoui sesangeuro, yeah yeorin barameul tago~' I squeeled as I watch them perform. Ah I wish I was there when they had their showcase sobs my OT12 performing together.. I smiled dreamily.

"Jinri-ah, honey come down here we need to talk to you" Mom said from downstairs.. "Oh. Okay!"  I closed my laptop.

I saw them both sitting on the sofa while reading some papers... ' huh what's going on ' "Hey mum what's up?" I sat across them.

"Oh Jinri! Me and your father..." She said while looking at my dad who was smiling creepily.. Funny he looks just like chanyeol I thought while I raised my eyebrow at him.

 

"We decided that you're going to Korea to st--" I cut him off "I'M GOING TO KOREA REALLY? WHEN?! OH MY GOD GUYS THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!" I shouted while jumping and hugging them. 

"Yah! You didn't let your father finish" My mom said in a serious tone I calmed myself down. Mom smiled "Okay You're going to seoul university--" "WHAT WAIT WHAAAT REALLY?" That's where exo-k studies omo omo (just pretend they study there okay ^^)

My mum side-eyed me while clearing "Will you let us finish or not?" I sulked then nodded my head. "Well, We already bought you an apartment"

I nodded trying to keep my mouth shut. "Okay, one last thing your aunt says that she need you to take care of Yujin because she'll be away for a month. is that okay?" She asked I grinned "Ofcourse! "

 

"So when will I be leaving?" I asked them. "Tomorrow. So you better pack now!" They said in unison. I giggled. "Okay Thanks mom and dad!! I love you guys" I hugged them then went upstairs to pack.

 

-Fast Forward-

We arrived at the airport.. "Honey," my mum said while sniffing "Take care alright?" I hugged her "I will. I'm going to miss you guys." I said while trying hard not to cry. My father joined the group hug then ruffled my hair. 

 

"You better take care of yourself young lady. Study hard and no boys alright?" Dad said I chuckled. "Appa, you know that I only like exo" He smiled.

 

FLIGHT ANNOUNCER : LOS ANGELES TO SEOUL please board the airplane now.

 

"I should go now. " I said while holding the straps of my backpack tightly hugging them one last time.

 

"Take care Jinri! Eat properly and don't forget to call us!" "I won't" I shouted. "Bye!" I waved at them until they were out of my sight.

 

I sighed. 'Hwaiting!' 

 

 

-Incheon Airport-

'Woah...' I looked around totally mesmerized by the sight. "JINRI UNNIE JINRU UNNIE!!!" I turned around and saw Yujin running towards me. I beamed and hug her tightly.

 

"Yujin-ah!! omo i missed you so much you're so pretty!" I said while pinching her cheeks. "Not as pretty as you unnie!! I miss you so so so much" She said while giving me a bear hug.

 

"Jinri! Long time no see!" Auntie smiled at me. "Unnie! I missed you too!!" I hugged her. 'Oh yeah I almost forgot' 

 

"Unnie here's the bra that you wanted. Mum wrapped it I dunno why either" I laughed. "Omo is this for me?" She asked I facepalmed "NO UNNIE IT'S FOR YUJIN... OFCOURSE IT'S FOR YOU SILLY" I said. "Oh sorry" She laughed.

 

We ate dinner then Auntie drove us to my new apartment. "We're here. Alright Yujin-ah take care and behave yourself arasso?" Unnie said while kissing Yujin's forehead. I smiled at the sight. "Ofcourse Umma! I'm going to miss you" Yujin pouted. The 3 of us giggled.

 

She bid us goodbye then left. Yujin tugged on my bag with sleepy eyes "Unnie i'm so sleepy" she said while rubbing her eyes. AAH she is so cute I missed her. I carried her then we went inside. 

 

"Sleep tight Yujin-ah you have school tomorrow right?" I asked while tucking her in. She nodded then fell asleep I kissed her forehead then went out of the room..

 

-NEXT MORNING-

 

~WE GOT THE POWER I GOT THE POWE---~

My alarm went off  'ugh what time is it' I got up and saw the time 7:20 OMO WE ONLY HAVE 40 MINUTES LEFT

I quickly got up and saw Yujin in her uniform already. "omona yujin wait here" i took a quick shower wore my uniform then wore a ribbon clip.

 

"Yujin-ah kaja. Unni is very sorry for waking up late" I said while locking the door. "It's okay unnie!" Yujin smiled brightly. I smiled back. Something popped in my head '' i cursed silently.

 

"Uh, Yujin... aha " I laughed awkwardly while rubbing the back of my neck.. Before I could say anything "Jinri-ah!" 

 

I turned around and saw my childhood friend Dabin. "Dabin-ah!!!!" I beamed then hugged him. 

He chuckled. "You never changed Jinri" He smiled. "Your auntie said that I should accompany you to school. So Let's go!"

 

While we were walking towards the school we stopped by some bread store and baught ppang for little Yujin.  

"Here we are. See you later I have to go" He said we bid him goodbye I accompanied yujin to her class then went on my own. 

 

Surprisingly the principal said that we have no class today because of the teacher's retreat. I went home and fixed the apartment.

After cleaning I took a bath then took my notebook and pen out. I started to draw costumes practicing just incase they ask for a sample. 

 

It was 12:00 pm already and I went to pick up Yujin at school. I was so shocked when I saw Yujin crying on someone's shoulder while comforting her... Not one but  6 boys are comforting her. 

 

Yujin saw me then quickly let go of the said boy then ran to me "Unnie!!" She ran then hugged me still crying. My books fell but i didn't care I patted Yujin's hair while her hair. "Yujin-ah what happened? " I cupped her face while whiping her tears. 

 

"Unnie someone pushed me!" She continued to cry "WHAT? WHO DID THAT?!" I was so angry until I heard a *thud sound. I turned around then shouted "YAH!" I said when I saw who that person was my eyes widened then I quickly turned around then cursed under my breath.

 

I shrugged it off then quickly took out some band aids to put on Yujin's knee but I there was already one "Yujin-ah, who gave you this band-aid?" I asked not taking my eyes off of it.. Afraid of what I might hear from her..

 

"It was -hicc- from tho-hicc-se oppas-hicc" She pointed behind me. Too afraid to face them I cleared my throat "Um.." I scratched the back of my head while blushing "I'm sorry for shouting at you and thank you for taking care of her wounds" I quickly bowed then turned my attention to Yujin "Kaja" I said

 

I picked my bag and all the books that fell awhile ago until I saw my drawing book infront of my eyes. I looked up and saw Chanyeol holding it. I stood up then "Uh can I have my notebook back?" I asked while looking at the floor.

 

Instead of answering or giving my notebook back he said "So you're a stylist?" He asked I looked at him he was looking at my drawings "I... uh. I.. y-yeah" 'damn it why did you stutter oh my god they're gonna think you're crazy' I mentally slapped myself

He chuckled then gave me my notebook back " You're good " I blushed then said "Thank you" I sighed "Yujin-ah say thank you to your oppas" I said while holding her hand. She bowed to them "Th-thank you oppas!" They smiled at her I looked at Sehun and our eyes met I quickly looked away. "Unnie do you have any candy?" Yujin whispered I nodded then gave her the lollipops that i bought.

 

"Oppas, Thank you for everything! My name is Ahn Yujin nice meeting you" Yujin said with a small bow then gave the candies to exo-k. They ruffled her hair.

 

"Yujin-ah don't cry anymore okay?"

"Tell me if someone pushed you again I will spank them" 

"Be strong don't let them bully you!" She beamed then nodded.

"Yujin-chan if they bully you PUNCH THEM"

"Yah Do Kyungsoo she's just a little kid!" Kai said while punching Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"YAH I'M OLDER THAN YOU!" Kai quickly hid behind Joonmyun's back then stuck his tounge out at Kyungsoo.

Yujin and I chuckled. "Oh oppas meet my Jinri Unnie!!!!" Yujin said while pushing me towards exo-k. I flushed and looked down trying to hide my face.

 

"Annyeong!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol waved I smiled still feeling flustered. "Omo she's so cute she's blushing!!" Sehun said. I blushed even more they chuckled.

 

"Okay why don't we introduce ourselves properly" Joonmyun said. They nodded.

"We are... ONE annyeonghaseyo EXO-K imnida" 

"Leader and Gaurdian Suho" He smiled while he shook my hands. I died really.

"Handsome Baekhyun" He winked. Earning a smack on the head from Chanyeol.

"Happy Virus Chanyeol imnida!!" Chanyeol said while grinning. I smiled back.

"Gorgeous Kyungsoo" He said while his face was OwO I chuckled.

"In charge of the iness in EXO, Kai!" He winked while his lips. I blushed.

"Exo-K's maknae Sehuna imnida!" He said while smiling shyly. I smiled back.

"Anyeong, My name is Ahn Jinri" I shyly replied while bowing. They beamed..

 

Suddenly Joonmyun cleared his throat.. "Um.. Jinri-ssi, We know that this is sudden and too much but we saw your notebook and we, um.. C-Can you please be our stylist?! " He said while rubbing the back of his neck. 

 

I couldn't speak I was so shocked to hear it from them "Y--Y-YOU'RE WHAT?!

 

____________________________

 

Okay I'm sorry really it I know T.T I promise to write a good one next chapter!! Please comment PLEASE thank you :)