The Familiar Past Part 2

Changes [DISCONTINUED- LOST PLOT]

 

"AISSHHH!!! Arasso..."

"I owe you a soda" 

Then I saw Jiyeon and that JB guy leave and I can't believe we still have like 30 minutes.

"Okay.............................."

( A/N: OST Jungle Fish 2 Feeling Sad <---- Click Please listen )

Hyomin's POV

"Okay" I said weakly getting very very teary eyed. "As I've said Jiyeon is a very rich person because all of that was the fruit of her hardworking parents that always works on their business that was left by her grandparents. Since Jiyeon was like 1 and a half years old her parents became very very busy with their work busier than ever so they don't have the time to take care of Jiyeon. And because of that Jiyeon's uncle always took care of her. Her uncle loved her like she was his own daughter and Jiyeon also treated him like he was her own father. Me, Jiyeon and JB were bestfriends since childhood and when we were still children, every time we play outside Jiyeon's uncle would always come and play with us" I said while tears are rolling down my cheeks.

"Was her uncle never married?" Myungsoo suddenly asked.

"Yes. Because Jiyeon told him not to and just take care of her his whole life and when he becomes old Jiyeon will be the one who would take care of him everyday" I answered and tears were still rolling down my cheeks.

"Ohh... Arasso.... Let's go back to her childhood now"

"One day her uncle went to the hospital to visit a sick friend and we three still went outside to play, we went to the playground and play ourselves to death before we go home we played 'Hide and Seek' Jiyeon was 'IT' that time, and me and JB went up the tree and hid there. We were still looking at Jiyeon who was looking for us everywhere. And then she spot a tree we were hiding at and walked slowly backwards to take a better view when she suddenly bumped into a kid named 'Krystal' who was playing with another boy and bumped into him so the three of them were on the ground and suddenly the kid who Krystal was playing with suddenly ran as fast as he could and Jiyeon helped Krystal to stand up they apologized to each other and Jiyeon asked her if she saw us the Krystal kid told we were hiding in the tree so Jiyeon found us then after that we went to our houses." I said 

"What's so painful about that that she can remember it her whole life?" he asked and I started to get pissed off

"YAH!!!!!!!!!" I shouted with all my might "Can't you see I'm not finished yet!! And don't underestimate it it's so painful even for me!!" I gave him my death glare

"Okay.. Okay.... Just chill tell me what happened next"

*sigh* "The day after that we three went to the playground with her uncle and played as much as we can again. It was already 9:30 PM and we still haven't got home suddenly JB said he was hungry and went to buy some snacks with Jiyeon's uncle. The two of us were left at the park when suddenly a black car parked near the park we saw the kid Krystal and a man that looked like it was her father and he was" I said while crying and crying and crying.

"The guy was giving us a death glare and he was walking closer and closer to the two of us and took out a gun, the two of us were so afraid when he took out the gun and he suddenly pushed me away and asked Jiyeon 'Give back my daughter's bracelet' but Jiyeon said she doesn't have it then Krystal said 'Do you know how precious that is to me that was the only gift my mom gave me before she died' Krystal said to Jiyeon. Jiyeon kept crying and crying saying she doesn't have it and then the guy pointed the gun at Jiyeon I was screaming for help and then one of their bodyguards took hold of me and covered my mouth. The guy kept asking and asking Jiyeon but Jiyeon just kept saying she doesn't have and then the guy got really pissed off and sent Krystal to their car." I said weakly and I was still crying myself to the max.

"When the guy was about to shot Jiyeon her uncle suddenly shouted 'STOP!!!!' and went infront of Jiyeon who was shrugging he asked the man what was going on and the man told everything her uncle didn't seem to believe it and told that Jiyeon didn't do anything the guy signaled his other bodyguard to hold her uncle and then Jiyeon was once again asked by that bastard and Jiyeon still denied then he signaled another bodyguard to get hold of Jiyeon and then once again asked Jiyeon and then Jiyeon still denied he was really angry with that and shot Jiyeon's uncle three times infront of Jiyeon, me, JB  and his own daughter. The blood that bursted was all in Jiyeon's face and clothes, his uncle was barely breathing and Jiyeon was crying like there was no tomorrow the bodyguard released Jiyeon and let her run into her uncle Jiyeon said to the man to take his uncle to the hospital but the man was really shocked by what he had done and refused when suddenly a bodyguard was in a phonecall and said to Krystal's dad that the one who stole the bracelet was configured already and then the police were already going to that person and said ----------------------------------." (A/N: You'll find out about this kekeke) I cried and cried and saw tears rolling Myungsoo's face and continued.

( A/N: Jiyeon was 8 years old when his uncle got shot ='< )

"All of us heard it and Jiyeon shouted to take her uncle who was still barely breathing to the hospital the man let his bodygurads carry him to the car and we all went with him. While we were all in his big car Jiyeon saw the gun and tried to kill herself but luckily JB stopped her. We arrived at the hospital but it was declared that he was 'Dead on arrival' Jiyeon cried and cried and her parents arrived with ours at the hospital and got Krystal's dad to jail. Krystal went home with the bodyguards and Jiyeon was still hugging the body of her uncle, after that Jiyeon became what she's like now until she was 10 years old." I said and tears were still rolling down my cheeks and saw Myungsoo who was thinking very deeply.

"Why do you look like your thinking so deeply huh?" I stopped crying

"Umm....... I'm just wondering why is that incident so familiar with me"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked curiously

"It's because......." 

Hi there readers!! I'm really sorry for a short chappy but I had tears when I wrote this I don't know why even if it's not that good. And well you know I exaggerated a little bit at the foreword telling Jiyeon had the most painful past you could ever know *_*

Ohh BTW @myungji_luv is the color okay? Just say if it is or if it is not I'll change it ^_^ kekeke

Thank you all for subscribing and commenting in my fanfic I'm really really inspired by them 8D Lovelots from me to you readers ♥♥♥

Please wait for next chappy and I still don't know if there will be any loveline yet 

Hi there new subbies ^_^

7-ara foverer!!!