I'm willing to know

Changes [DISCONTINUED- LOST PLOT]

I was a little far away from it but I can see the perfect green grass and the cozy place under the tree I was walking towards it still bowing my head a little then suddenly I bumped into someone and took out my earphones when the both of us were still in the ground.

I got up quickly then helped her to get up too. As I saw her face I noticed she was crying and she still managed to look beautiful even when she's crying and even if her skin is pale.

"Mianhe" she apologized to me with a cold but a soft tone of voice.

"Ah..Ne.. Kwenchana?.. And are you crying because of me?" I asked curiously

"Ne kwenchana... Andwae, it's not because of you" she said coldy the softness of her voice was gone but she said it to me like she was only talking to herself but I still managed to hear it.

"Arasso.. What your name by the way?" I asked 

" *coldy* You don't need to know" then she walked away.

What a mysterious girl. I thought to myself and then looked at my watch. I have still 10 minutes to roam around and I hear students coming to school too. I didn't went under the tree anymore because I don't wanna be late at my class in my first day here so I went to look for my Infinite friends.

"But that girl... How she cries why is it so familiar?" I thought to myself

Inside the school

I went inside the school and still didn't see my friends so I just walked up to the bulletin board to see if our classes were posted there. My class was "Class A" I was shocked because my mom said the other day that Class A was the highest among all of the classes here in Woolim High school. I looked at the names in Class A and saw all of my Infinite friends' names there too. And my cousin Hyomin is my classmate too. Maybe my father said to the principal to put us in the highest class to be disciplined and work more. But unfortunately I won't I will still be myself and not let this school change me.

I walked towards Class A and saw my friends waiting outside the classroom for the teacher to come then I joined them also.  

"What time will be the teacher coming? I'm tired standing here" Woohyun said irritated.

"Just wait" Hoya said patiently.

After a minute waiting the teacher finally arrived

"Good Morning Ma'am" me and my friends greeted still outside the classroom.

"Good Morning too My name is Park Kahi but you can just call me Ms. Kahi, I'm your adviser" our adviser said.

She went inside and announced to the class that there are transfer students which is us. Nobody seemed pretty excited they just smile a little bit looks like this school is really focused with their studies and doesn't even care. I looked at the hallway and it's so quiet the other classes are really quiet and disciplined but I can see they're not the people that are so obsesed with their studies well some of them are. 

Then we went inside.

"Introduce yourself" Ms. Kahi said.

"Anyeonghaseyo! Hoya imnida" 

"Sunggyu imnida good day to all of you" ..... "Hi! Woohyun imnida" ..... "Dongwoo imnida!! Nice to meet you all" .... "Good Morning classmates I'm Sungyeol" .... "Sungjong imnida a transfer student" All of them said loudly but nobody in the class are giving that much emotions. While me

"I'm Myungsoo" I said coldy with this face -_- But still nobody cared... I'm kind of liking this school nobody cares if you're cold or anything I think they just focus on their studies.

There were 7 seats available, 2 in the first row, 1 in the second row and 4 in the 4th row..... I took the one in the third row because it was near the window and I remember where my seat was at Gahwa high it was near the window too so to make me not feel uncomfortable I just took that seat. I look at who was seating next to me and I was shocked because it was Hyomin but kinda happy because I knew the person sitting beside me. And I suddenly saw that the girl i bumped with earlier was sitting infront of Hyomin.

Hyomin's POV

I knew it he would sit beside the window again.

"Hi there Myungsoo long time no see" 

"Aishh our family was in the same party last week it's not so long use your brains would you" he said irrritated.

"Yah!" I said not that loud enough so the teacher wouldn't notice our conversation. "Jinjja!!.. Aish just move to another seat"

"Can't you see theres no other seat here and I like to seat beside the window I know you know that"

"Just remember no cheating allowed during tests so don't you dare look at my answers" I said boastfully.

"Like I would even do that... Even if I'm like this I know I still have brains to pass the exams" he said coldy

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Sure.. Whatever"

( A/N: I'll skip recess and the other subjects to  LUNCH 8D )

Lunchtime

I decided to go out of the classroom to go and catch up with Jiyeon and JB that didn't wait for me even if we're in the same class. I saw Myungsoo's friends coming to him. When I was opening the classroom's door already suddenly...

"Yah!! Park Hyomin!!" Myungsoo shouted to me giving me his death glare.

"BWO!!!" I shouted to him.

"Come here" 

"And why would I come there huh?" I said dong this kind of face o.O

He smirked "You're my cousin and you've already been here for so long you know.. And I hope you didin't forget what you did"

"What?!! What should I forget huh?!!" I shouted to him.

"You know at last week's party"

-Flashback- Last week at the party

"I'm planning to transfer Myungsoo to another school with higher standards next week" Myungsoo's father said.

"What school?" my mother asked.

"I still don't know"

"Hmm.. What about at Woolim High School I study there too" I said happily then Myungsoo gave me his death glare that was so scary.

"Ohh.. Ok then Myungsoo you will transfer to Woolim High school next week" his father said again.

*sigh* "But the standards at my school now are the highest I've ever seen" Myungsoo said.

"But you still managed to be the top three right"

"Aishh... Arasso" Myungsoo said then came closer to me.

"Yah.. you.. why are you making my life like this you freaking person" he whispered to me with his cold and scary voice giving me his death glare again. He can really kill a person with that.

"Mianhe.. I just gave my opinion" I said while I was frozen in my seat.

"Well your opinion stinks a lot" he whispered again to me.

-End of Flashback-

*sigh* "Arasso... Come I'll take you all to the cafeteria" I said lifelessly.

*smirk* "Yes.. That's what you're supposed to do" Myungsoo said and all of his Infinite friends chuckled. While I was doing this face -_-

At the Cafeteria

Myungsoo's POV

"This school is so weird" I said.

"How come?" Woohyun asked me curiously

"Well at other schools the cafeteria is very very noisy like it was a zoo but in this school the cafeteria is like a house with only 8 to 10 people inside it.

"Just get used to it will you" Hyomin said still doing her face like this -_-

"Hyomin don't be so lifeless will you" Woohyun said to her with a smile and everybody agreed.

"Yeah but seeing my cousin's face make me lifeless.." she said as I look at her she looks like she's finding someone.

"Who are you looking for huh?" I asked her.

"None of your business you know" she smirked

"But can you tell me" Hoya said.

"Aishh... My two bestfriends okay.... happy now" 

"Ne!" All of my friends said and they were still trying to cheer up Hyomin and I can't believe it worked on her.

( A/N: Let's go to the last period.. Sorry if I skip a lot ^_^ )

Now it's the last period. Our teacher said that we would have the last period free so we the new transfer students can familiarize the school more. And I ca't believe I saw the happy emotions of the students, well atleast now I know they have they're emotions too.

Everyone including my friends went out quickly and me and Hyomin were left last because I told her she to take me to the school's park.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Come now let's go to the school's park now it's super peaceful. And only a few people roam around at free time because all the other people are at the library" she explained and I rolled my eyes.

At the school's park

We sat at the bench at the school's park while eating junk food. And after a few conversations with Hyomin I saw that cold but pretty and cute girl again but now she's with a guy sitting in another bench not far away from us.

"Hyomin"

"Bwo?" she asked curiously

"Do you know that guy over there?" I pointed at the guy sitting next to the cold girl

"Ne.. He's my bestfriend actually, his name is JB... Why" she asked me giving me this look o.O

"He just seems like he's a very good dancer"

"Yeah he is.. He's a very very very very very good dancer" she said emphasizing the words very.

"Umm"

"Bwo?"

 

"Do you know that girl over there? Sitting next to your bestfriend" Myungsoo asked curiously

"Ofcourse I know her, she's my bestfriend. And why did you ask by the way, do you like her?" Hyomin said confused

"BWO!!? She's your friend BESTFRIEND?!!!" Myungsoo said shocked "How come she's your friend she's so COLD, C-O-L-D!!"

"Yah!! You don't have to spell it to me!!, and why can't she be my bestfriend?! And why didn't you answer my question earlier huh?!!"

"We bumped at each other earlier this day that's why I asked you and I kinda like her, happy now!!" Myungsoo shouted to Hyomin. "It's not that she can't be your friend but look at the both of you two your personalities are totally opposite..And have you forgot you're so hyper... I could accept that you and that JB guy are bestfriends because both of you look so hyper but her she's just cold" Myungsoo said calmy and siged.

*sigh* "You like her? Well I know I can say she's very beautiful even when her face is pale..Well she used to be the most hyper and most cheerful girl you can ever meet but something happened"

"What happened?"

"It's actually a long story you know"

"It's okay... I'm willing to know" Myungsoo said seriously.

"Okay,she's like that because..........."

Hello subbies and some silent readers ^_^ good day to you all.. I've updated this chapter for all of you and put the conversation from my foreword.

I hope you'll like this chappy even if it's kinda boring well it is that boring except for the last parts.

I still can't make up my mind if I would make it Myungyeon or JJcouple sorry for that but please bare with me :D

Wanna know Jiyeon's past...... See that in the next chappy :)) Please comment and subscribe your comments give me inspiration and also the sad music I've been listening to all day keke lovelots ♥

Hi there new subbies 8D