What just happened?

Mistake

"Remeber to go to our house today." Kyungsoo said smiling at the rest of the gang. "OK?"

"ok hyung but i dont know where you live" Sehun said.

"Dont worry Kai knows where it is?" Chanyeol said in a teasing tone and winked at Kai making Kai blush.

"YAH! You shoudnt do that when your boyfriend is right here." Baekhyun said walking away. Chanyeol soon followed to fix the problem.

"Thise idiot. So right after school ok" Kyungsoo reminded them.

"Yeah yeah we get it already" Suho said walking to his next class.

They all soon left to their next classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch time and Kyungsoo was waiting for Kai in the secret garden. He prepared them an american style lunch since Kai still wasnt used to the food. Its only been a day since they became friends again but for Kyungsoo he wanted more. He was in love with him but he knew he need to take things slow.

"Hyung" Kai said walking into the garden with Sehun following him.

"Kai Sehun Hi" Kyungsoo greeted the two.

"Wah hyung this place is so cool" Sehun said admiring the garden.

"Thanks Sehun~ah" Kyungsoo replied. "Do you guys want some." Kyungsoo said offering them burgers and fries.

"Hyungs your the best" Kai said taking a bite from his burger.

"T Thanks" Kyungsoo said blushing. "What song are we gonna sing?"

"We were thinking about a ballad." Sehun said after swallowing his burger in one bite.

"Thats perfect for you hyung" Kai said making Kyungsoo blush even more.

"y yeah"

"Well I still need to get to the library. Thanks for the lunch hyung" Sehun said leaving the garden.

"To think I hated that kid" Kyungsoo said talking to himself.

"Eh whyd you hate Sehun?" Kai asked.

"B Because I thought you two were going out." Kyungsoo confessed.

"HAHA Dont worry hyung" Kai said coming closer to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was red as a tomato because of the youngers actions.

"Youre the only one for me." Kai whispered in Kyungsoo ear.

"Uh uh" Kyungsoo tried to say something but nowthing came.

"Always remeber that hyung" Kai said and pecked Kyungsoo on the lips. He then got up and left leaving a Surprised Kyungsoo.

"What just happened?" Kyungsoo thought and sighed. "So much for going slow"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi. Sorry for the short update. Ill try to make a better one tomorrow.

If you like this, try reading my other fic  "Dont Little Me Just Because You Top "http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/200546/don-t-little-me-just-because-you-top--exok-baekyeol-kaisoo-seho"

Please subscribe and comment:)

PS: Sorry for the mistakes.