GET OFF HIM!!!

Mistake

"Why'd he kiss me? Does he want to get back together" Kyungsoo was thinking in his class. He was so confused. Kai kissed him and said he was the only one for him. "Does he? Cause I would love that?"

"AISH!!!THIS IS SO CONFUSING!!" Kyungsoo yelled without noticing it.

"Excuse me but you don't need to yell" His professor told him "If you don't get how humans reproduce then please come to tutoring after school instead of disrupting the class"

Kyungsoo just nodded and put his head down. The rest of the class laughed while one was eyeing Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo was walking out of his class when someone grabbed his shoulder.

"Hey if you don't get how humans reproduce, I can show you"

"Hahaha very funny Suho, Aren't you suppose to be flirting with someone else, Someone like Sehun?" Kyungsoo said walking away from his hyung.

"Yeah but its fun messing with you. So why did you scream that ad don't say you don't get the lesson because  I know you do" Suho said catching up to him.

"Kai kissed me and wait what do you mean about that?" Kyungsoo asked raising his eyebrow.

"You and Kai don't exactly know what "No PDA" means and what so weird of him kissing you?" Kyungsoo replied

"He kids me and told me I was the only one for him. Does that mean he want to get back together or he till playing with me?" Kyungsoo explained.

"For a smart person you're really dumb" Suho said before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole gang walked to Kyungsoo and Baekhyuns house right after school.

"Wah home sweet home" Suho said bursting through the door.

"Will you shut up" Baekhyun said kicking him through the door. "You don't even live here."

Suho just shrugged him off and walked into the living room with Sehun following him. Kyungsoo decided to make some food before they start to practice. Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to their room for some reason that no one wanted to know.

Kyungsoo finished making sandwiches and lemonade. "Guys food is ready"

Sehun walked in with Suho using his aegyo while BaekYeol walked in and sat down.

:Wheres Kai?" Kyungsoo asked, not seeing the boy.

"Don't know" Baekhyun said, eating his sandwich. Everyone else said the same thing.

Kyungsoo waited and then started looking for the boy. He went to every room but didn't see the boy. He went to his room and saw a sleeping Kai.

"He looks like an angel." Kyungsoo thought seeing the boy.

"After all this years you still make me fall for you" Kyungsoo said caress the boys face.

"Good thing to know" Kai said not opening his eyes but he grabbed his hands and kissing it.

Kyungsoo smiled and got on top of the boy. Kai opened his eyes and stared at Kyungsoo.

"If your gonna kiss me do it now." Kai said. Kyungsoo smiled before kissing him.

"God I love this feeling" Kyungsoo thought deepening the kiss. They kissed even if their lungs needed air.

"GET OFF HIM!!!!" Baekhyun yelled bursting through the door causing the two to stop kissing. Baekhyun couldn't say anything. He thought that Kai would be on top seducing his brother but was mind blown when he saw it was Kyungsoo doing the work.

"Uh lets let these two have their moment" Chanyeol said dragging a shocked Baekhyun through the door. "Sorry for interrupting"

The two laughed at the sight and looked at each other.

"So does that mean that we're back together?" Kyungsoo asked.

"No. I just kiss everyone that gets on top of me" Kai said with a sarcastic tone and a smirk.

"Well then I need to make sure I the only one whose allowed on top of you" Kyungsoo said pulling Kai into another kiss.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Hi everyone. Sorry for the short chapter.

Comment and subscribe:)

PS. Sorry for the mistakes.