Chapter 10-The Fight

My Cute Cola Bear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Homecoming Dance~

“Yah!  You guys are finally here!” Min shouted as she pushed her way towards Nicole and Myungsoo.

“Hi Min!” Nicole and Myungsoo both said as she approached them.

“Where’s Minho?” questions Nicole.

“He went to the restroom.” Min answered.  “Where did you guys go for dinner?”

“We went to Panda House.” Myungsoo replied.

“It was yummy.” Nicole beams.  “How was Fugi Sushi?”

“It was really expensive…but overall the food was really good.” Min answered.

The truth was that she didn’t have a good time.  They mostly ate in silence and every time she tried to make a conversation with Minho, he would reply back with a simple answer.

“What’s wrong Min?” question Nicole.

Min fakes a smile at her.  “Nothing…why do you ask?”

Nicole raised her left eye brow up “Are you sure?”

“Yes.  I’m fine.  Let’s dance!” Min said trying to change the subject.

“Shake it Myungsoo!” Nicole teased as she started dancing with Min.  “Let’s see how well you can dance!”

Myungsoo scoffs and stood still.  “I don’t dance.”

 

“Not even for me?” Nicole pouted.

“Well…” Myungsoo trails off.  He hated saying no to Nicole.

“Nicole!  You’re finally here!” Minho shouted as he started dancing towards her.

 

“Hi Minho!” Nicole said as she smiles at him.

Nicole turns her attention back to Myungsoo and started nagging him.  “If Minho can dance, you can dance too!”

“I bet you I’m a better dancer than you are.” Minho smirks.

 

Myungsoo snaps his eyes at Minho and glared at him.  “What makes you think you’re a better dancer than me?”

“Let’s have a dance battle then?” Minho challenged.

Myungsoo scoffs and narrowed his eyes.  “Are you sure you want to battle me?”

“Why not?  It seems to me that you can’t dance…so this will be an easy win for me.” Minho confidentially said.

Nicole looks at Min as she shrugs her shoulders.  Truthfully, they have never seen Myungsoo dance before.

“Is Minho that good of a good dancer?” Nicole whispers to Min.

 

Min shook her head yes.  “He’s really good at dancing.”

Nicole bit her lower lip as she watches Minho got the students to form a huge circle around the four of them.

“It’s a dance battle between Minho and Myungsoo!” some of the freshmen girls scream excitedly.

“The two hottest guys are going to have a dance battle!” shrieks some of the sophomore girls.

“Myungsoo is definitely going to win!” Hyuna shouted.

 

“No way!  Minho is going to win!” Hyorin screams.

“Juniors!  Juniors!  Juniors!” Taemin chanted.

“Seniors!  Seniors!  Seniors!” Key cheered.

Nicole gulps as she tugs on Myungsoo’s left arm.  “Yah!  Forget it Myungsoo.  Let’s go.”

“I’m not going to back down.” Myungsoo said glaring at Minho with his cold eyes.

“But...” Nicole trails off.

Myungsoo stares into her big pearly eyes.  “Have you ever seen Minho dance before?”

Nicole shook her head no.  “We came here to dance for fun…not to compete.”

Myungsoo knew this was more than just a dance battle.  Minho was trying to show off to Nicole and make him look like a fool in front of the entire school. 

“You wanted to see me dance right?” Myungsoo said pinching her left cheek with his right hand.

“Well…yeah…but” Nicole trails off.

“Don’t worry.  I’m full of surprises Cola.  I’m going to win this dance for you.” Myungsoo said as he winks at her.

Min quickly pulls Nicole out of the circle and whispers excitedly “Omo!  This is so cool!  This is going to be very interesting!  Who do you think is going to win?”

 

Nicole shrugs her shoulders and replies “I don’t know.  I have never seen either one of them dance.”

Minho got the students pumping as he started shaking his towards Myungsoo.  There were girls screaming and cheering him on.  Nicole smiled at Minho and rolls her eyes.  His dance was very simple yet very cute.

 

Myungsoo clutches his fist as he saw Nicole smile at Minho.  You call that dancing?!  Anyone can shake their like that!

“Show him what you’ve got Myungsoo!” Minhwan shouted.

Myungsoo scoffs at Minho’s dancing.  He knew exactly what the students wanted…especially all of the girls.  He threw both his hands up in the air and out his hips shaking it from left to right.

 

“Ahhhhh!  That’s so y!” Hyuna scream.

There were cheers coming from the students especially from all the girls.  Myungsoo glanced over at Nicole and winks at her.

Nicole blushes and screams “Shake it Myungsoo!”

Minho scoffs at Myungsoo and started popping out his dance moves.  “That was nothing…check this out!”

Myungsoo took a few steps backwards and let Minho take over the dance floor.  There were rounds of applause and screams from all of the seniors. 

“Minho!  Minho!  Minho!” chanted all of the seniors.

His dancing was indeed very good, but Myungsoo had something else up his sleeves.  He waited patiently as Minho was done dancing.  Minho threw his arms out at Myungsoo and said “Show me what you got?”

 

“Ohhhhh!” cried the students.

Myungsoo dance his way into the middle of the circle as there were many girls screaming out his name. 

“Myungsoo!  Myungsoo!  Myungsoo!”

Myungsoo started break-dancing as Nicole mouth drops wide open.  She didn’t know he could break dance?  When did he have time to learn how to dance like that?

“What the heck?  When did Myungsoo learn how to break-dance like that?” question Min.

“I-I-I don’t know.” Nicole stutters. 

“Kim Myungsoo is such a mystery to me.  He surprises me every time.” Min said keeping her eyes on Myungsoo.

The students roar with screams for Myungsoo as he finished doing the head spin.  Nicole claps her hand wildly and smiles at him. 

Minho looks over at Nicole and sees her smiling at Myungsoo.  This isn’t over yet thought Minho.  He dance his way back into the circle as a robot and that definitely got the crowd pumping again.

“Go Minho!” Min cheers as she tries dancing like a robot too.

Myungsoo started dancing like a robot and met Minho inside the dance floor.  Now there were two dancing robots battling against each other.

“Go Myungsoo!” Nicole cheers.

 

“Minho!  Minho!  Minho!”

“Myungsoo!  Myungsoo!  Myungsoo!”

As the song ended, there were screams and cheers coming from the students.  Everyone was clapping their hands for Minho and Myungsoo.

Some of the seniors pick Minho up in the air and started cheering for him; meanwhile some of the juniors did the same thing for Myungsoo. 

“Whoa!  That was an intense dance battle!” DJ Brave Brother shouted in his microphone.  “Is everyone having a good time so far?”

“YES!” shouted the students.

“So…uh…who won the dance battle?” questions Min.

Nicole smiles at her and says “They BOTH won.”

“No way!  There can only be ONE winner.” Min cried.

 

Nicole rolls her eyes at Min.  “Says who?”

“Says me!” Min pouted.

Myungsoo snuck up behind Nicole and whispers in her left ear “So…what did you think of my dancing?”

Nicole turns her head towards him and smiles.  “You really ARE full of surprises!  That was totally awesome!  When did you learn how to dance like that?”

Myungsoo smirks and replies “I have danced my entire life…just not around you girls.”

“But…we hung out every day and I never once saw you dance.” Nicole said scratching her head.

“Yeah…but I would practice every day in my room at night.  Why do you think I always sleep during class?” Myungsoo explains laughing.

“Ah!  I see!” Min cried snapping her fingers together.  “No wonder you were always in detention!”

“That explains everything.” Nicole said smiling.

Myungsoo grins at both of them.  “Well…there were other things too.”

“Oh yeah?  Like what?” Min asks.

“He would get into fist fights with other boys whenever I was being bullied.” Nicole quickly answers.

“Really? “ questions Min as her eyes widen.

Myungsoo gave Min a really big smile.  “I love fighting!  That was the best part about it!”

“You’re not that bad of a dancer Myungsoo.” said a voice behind him.

Myungsoo turns around and saw Soohee standing with Hyuna.  He nods his head at her and mutters “Thank you.”

“Are you here by yourself?” questions Soohee.

Myungsoo scoffs and wraps his right arm around Nicole’s shoulder.  “Actually I’m not.  Nicole is my date.”

Soohee snap her eyes at Nicole and mumbles “Oh…I see.”  She quickly walks away from them without looking back.

“Nice dress Nicole…what size is it?” Hyuna asks.

 

Nicole stares into Hyuna’s wicked eyes and happily replies “It’s a pretty dress isn’t it?  And the dress is a size 16.”

Myungsoo smiles at her.  He was really happy that she was starting to stand up for herself.

Hyuna seem a little taken back by her answer.  She quickly changed the subject by saying “Well…I believe we all know who the “Real” winner from the dance battle is.”

Myungsoo ignores Hyuna and looks at Nicole.  “Let’s go grab something to drink.”

“Okay.” Nicole said smiling as she hooks her right arm into his left arm.  “We’ll be back Min!”

“Okay!” Min cried.

“Myungsoo!” Hyuna shouted as she tried to get his attention.

Min narrowed her eyes at Hyuna.  “So…who was the “Real” winner then?”

“It was Myungsoo!  Duh!” Hyuna said rolling her eyes at Min.

Before Min could say something back to Hyuna, Minho came up behind her and said “I believe I won.”

Min quickly nodded her head in agreement.  “Minho was a better dancer.”

“You’re just siding with him because he’s your date.” Hyuna said.

Minho scoffs and grins at her.  “Whatever…”

Key patted Minho from his back.  “You had some pretty awesome moves out there bro!”

“Thanks man.” Minho said.  As the boys started talking, Min turns her attention back to Hyuna.

“Speaking of dates, who is your date?” Min asks smirking.

“I came here with Mir.” Hyuna replied.

 

Min’s eyes widen.  “Mir?”

“Yeah…why?  Are you jealous?” Hyuna asks smiling.

Min rolls her eyes at her.  “Why would I be jealous?  I have Minho.”

Hyuna walks up closer to her and whispers into her right ear “Minho may be your date, but it sure looks like he isn’t enjoying himself.”

Min’s eyes widen.  “What makes you say that?”

“Are you really that stupid?  If he was really enjoying himself, he wouldn’t leave your side at all.  I realized that he has been avoiding you.” Hyuna explains.

“The dance started 45 minutes ago, so technically y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter