We're Over

I Kissed My Gay Best Friend!

Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye

“Get in the car!” Eunjung yelled as soon as she parked her car near me. I grabbed my bag taking a seat next to her.

“I am going to kill that !” I screamed punching my bag hard.

“Wow, what happened?” she asked taking off.

“That stupid Nicole told Key and Taemin that I was cheating on Key with Yonghwa,” I growled.

“Well did they believe her?”

“Yeah they believed her!” I answered in the same tone as before.

“Without listening to you?” Eunjung asked.

“That’s what ticks me off! She doesn’t even have proof that I cheated on him,” I replied.

“Man, your life is better than dramas on TV,” Eunjung chuckled. Really?? You laugh when I am ready to rip off the next person’s head?

“How can you say that? I’m freaking out here! Key is the best boyfriend I had, and that is just going to snap him right out of my hands.”

“Exactly! That’s would be the most watched drama on TV! Just think about it, a girl is dating a hot guy with musical abilities. He then dumps her and she cries on her best friend’s shoulder. Who is gay. Then the two kiss, the gay best friend gets into a car accident. The two lovebirds realize their love for each other! Then the ex-boyfriends debuts and then stars in a reality show with another girl. He then comes back and kisses the girl in front of the whole school to see. During that time a tried to tear apart the couple. You got to admit a lot of people would watch that! And they can call the drama “I Kissed Me Gay Best Friend!”

That did sound like a drama scenario.

Wait! I do not want the whole country to see my love life on TV!

“I don’t want everybody knowing what happens in my love life!” I exclaimed.

“Well I would watch that,” Eunjung answered quietly. Ugh this girl!

“I need to talk to those guys,” I told my sister, “can you drive me to Key’s house?”

“Sure, can I see the drama in action?” she gave me an innocent pout.

“NO!” I answered stopping myself from hitting her hard. If I hit her how we would be in a pretty bad accident.

“Fine, but you owe me for this one than,” she made a sudden U turn making me happy for the first time that day.

The rest of the ride was silent. I guess she didn’t want to tick me off. As soon as she parked the car I ran to the front door pressing on the door bell continuously.

Please answer. Please answer!

I started hearing locks being unlocked. Yes! They’re answering!

“Look before you accuse me of anything! I promise you that Nicole was lying about everything!” I blurted out as soon as the door opened.

In front of me stood Taemin. Not Key.

“Where’s Key?” I asked immediately.

“He’s in his room, what are you doing here?”

That tone, it wasn’t friendly. It’s demanding. This was not the Taemin I knew.

“Look I just want to explain. How could you guys believe Nicole without any evidence?”

“Why would we believe her if she had no evidence? She had evidence!”

She had what??? I am so freaking confused right now.

“What ing evidence? I’m not cheating on Key!” I yelled in his face. Man I was getting mad. How could my two best friends even think that I would do such thing?

“Come with me,” he motioned me to come in. We went upstairs to Key’s room. When Taemin opened the door I saw Key sitting on his bed, face buried in his palms. He really did believe that Nicole didn’t he?

“Why would you think that I cheated on you?” I asked Key stopping on my tracks not wanting to get any closer.

He didn’t answer but threw his phone in my direction. Using my reflexes I caught the phone starring at a picture.

It was me.

And Yonghwa.

Kissing.

In what I was wearing right now.

WHAT THE ????

“What do you have to say?” Taemin asked as if pleading for me to have an answer.

I stood there quiet, not sure how to answer. Myself, I didn’t know the freak was going on. Why was I dressed in the same t-shirt and why was I kissing Yonghwa? I was sure that I didn’t kiss Yonghwa today… wait did I?

Of course I didn’t! Why am I even doubting myself???

“Look I have no idea why you have this picture? I did not kiss Yonghwa today,” I said not looking away from the picture. I was sure that it was me, even though you could only see my back that was obviously my hair, and that was obviously Yonghwa, you could see side of his face.

"You're just making stuff up," Key muttered still not looking at me.

"I'm not sure what the is going on, but I can tell you for sure I did not kiss Yonghwa today!"

"I wish I could believe you, but I can't. I'm sorry, we're over

 

HEY!! ANOTHER REMINDER THAT THE STORY WILL END IN 2 CHAPTERS!!!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY FEATURING HYUNSEUNG (AND FOR ALL YOU KEY LOVERS - KEY IS ALSO FEATURED IN THERE!!!!!!!!!)

I STARTED SCHOOL, AND IM ALREADY COVERED IN HOMEWORK (I ONLY WENT FOR ONE DAY -.-) SO THE UPDATES WILL COME EVEN SLOWER UNTIL I GET MY OWN LAPTOP... ILL PROBABLY UPDATE ON WEEKENDS ONLY, SINCE WEEKDAYS I WILL BE DYING WITH MY HOMEWORK.

I WAS HONESTLY THINKING OF STOPPING WITH THIS WEBSITE WHEN I WAS GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL, SINCE I THOUGHT THAT I COULDN'T KEEP UP...

BTW CHECK OUT THE MV FOR THIS CHAPTER'S SONG... ITS DAVICHI (AMAZING VOCALS) AND THE SONG IS CALLED DON'T SAY GOODBYE. THE MUSIC IS REALLY SAD TOO (IT HAS A LEE JOON/HOYA LOOK ALIKE THOUGH)