Prologue

The ViViD Color

Walking through the quiet halls, Shin observed the many doors he passed. A small smile spread across his lips as he took in his options. The Fame Monster, Master Troll and even one simply named PASTA among the less vulgar of them. A snort passed his lips as he even saw one with the name fnvghjtb.

 
None of these seemed to be for him though. He didn't know what he was looking for, but it didn't seem to be here. The brunette continued down the many halls still scanning. There weren't many people around, and the lights were dim. He could hear a few voices from the rooms he passed, but didn't bother to make any of them out. He just kept going, almost like a man on a mission. And the teen did have a mission, at least he felt that way, even if he had no idea what it was.
 
A particular door caught his eye as he almost walked directly pass it. His plush lips spread into a wider smile exposing his perfect white teeth. This was it. This was what he had been looking for.
 
The light wooden door looked a little old and dirty, but had nothing wrong with it. The name that had once graced its front had faded graciously leaving only small remnants of the paint.
 
Shin placed his hand on the front of the door, his smile now fixed. Kneeling down, he set his messenger bag beside him, opening it to reveal many large permanent markers of various colors. Pulling a few out, he began writing a new name across the pale wood with all of them, changing the color as he went through the words.
 
The ViViD Color
 
It was perfect. Not the art work, but the thought counted right? Maybe even later on he could have someone much more skilled with graphics than himself fix it up.
 
Putting his utensils back into his bag, he stood and opened the door stepping inside. It was plain, but that could be solved rather easily. But for now, he didn't mind having the simple white walls and only two couches to sit on. There was no table and only an uncovered light bulb in the ceiling. It was kind of small, but it could become cozy if worked on properly. The brunette walked in further taking in the new room, ideas of decoration swimming through his brain. He heard the door squeak slowly open and turned, smiling at the newcomer peeking in.