Loophole

Fallen

'This is gonna be an awesome school year' I thought.

I was busy talking to myself that I didn't heard what Ms. SeoHyun said to Minho, "Minho, would you mind taking care of Yeonhi for the rest of the school year." and Minho replied, "No Problem Ma'am, I'll take care of Yeonhi." "Okay then, Let's get the class starting."

While Ms. Seohyun continued on discussing about our new topic for this semester. I started daydreaming while looking at the windows beside me.

I saw the clear blue sky with it's puffy clouds. It was relaxing. I continued on staring at it then a white dove flying around and suddenly a feather was out of his wings. As I watch the feather fall, i suddenly remembered the dream I had awhile ago but the school bell rings indicating that it is already time for lunch. 

Someone suddenly grab my wrist and he took me to the cafeteria. When we finally settled, I said "What's your problem Minho?" while he was already eating his sandwich, he just shook his head and I just stared at him.

The looks of him seems so flawless. His skin resembles like girl. I didn't expect that from a guy. Not to mention his eyelashes it's long and.. And.. And.. What am I saying? Am I out of my mind? 

I slapped my face because of my thoughts. Minho stopped eating, gave me a confused look and said, "Hey! Are you okay? Why did you slap yourself?" I couldn't think of any excuses at all unless for this one. "Uhmm, Mosquitoes. They kept flying around. You know?" He seem to accept this excuse and nodded like a kid. 

The silence was long and believe it was enough to kill me not to mention I'm spending lunch with rival. How great this day can be?  I sarcastically thought He started to break the silence and we start conversing again. You know? Like strangers do when they want to be friends. That's what Minho did. 

As a matter of fact, I can't believe it either. I'm actually talking to him. According to what I remember, I pretty much hate him for a simple reason that I can't beat him. Stupid right? I know.

But as days passed by, Minho are starting to be close to each other. We've been together since day 1. I'm happy that we're already friends but somewhere deep inside of me, I just can't be at ease and I don't even know why. Maybe because of the death glares I've been getting from the girls all over the campus, Vandalized my table and chair saying like '','', 'Get the hell away from Minho' and other things like that.

Scary ? Naaaah, I'm used to it even if you consider their number, Jessica unnie is much more scarier. Urrrrggh~ Remembering it, still gives me chills especially when she's in HellSica mode. I hope your prepared to die but enough about her.

Getting back to my story, yeah. The death glares from the girls all over the campus and the Vandalizing thing. What I hate the most is getting so many people's attention so I thought I should get distant to Minho, I hope it could lessen. Please understand Minho, I'm sorry. The bell rang. Ms. Seohyun said, "Class Dismiss."

Minho was already standing beside my table, waiting for me. I started to break silence and said, "Minho, go ahead. I have to do something important." I lied.

*Beep* *Beep* 

I suddenly got a text from My brother TaeYeon said that he will not be able fetch me for today (like the usual basis when it's his free day) because he suddenly has a schedule for recording and said that Yul oppa will fetch me instead. After reading, I placed my cellphone on my desk

Minho was still smiling and said, "Oh? That's ok by me. I can wait." I just wished that he stop being nice to me. I keep making these excuses but he keeps on insisting. He's just too nice to me

I don't want to do this but I need to do. I shouted at him, "Would you please stop?! I don't need your help!! Can't you see that?! Now excuse me, I'm late for something." I gathered all of my things, pushed him aside and dashed off the room.

As I ran the hallways, I felt something hot is flowing right by my cheeks. Tears. I am not that cruel. I also felt guilt but this is good for the both of us. I'm trying to be optimistic about it.

Suddenly, someone grabbed both of my wrist. I screamed as loud as I can, "Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp~" I tried struggling but it was so strong then someone placed handkerchief on my mouth. I inhaled it's scent, it made me dizzy.

'Maybe this is my punishment I get for making Minho feel bad. I don't deserve to have a friend like him. I deserve this'

Everything goes dark.

 

--- Minho's POV ---

Yeonhi shouted at me, "Would you please stop?! I don't need your help!! Can't you see that?! Now excuse me, I'm late for something." She gathered all of her things, pushed me aside and dashed off the room.

I was completely frozen as I stood there, I thought 'Maybe Yeonhi won't ever think of me as her friend, I'm only his rival' then I heard something goes 'Somgyeodo Twinkle Eojjeona'~

I tried looking for it. It turns out, it was Yeonhi's phone. She forgot to bring it with her. Someone was calling her. It goes by the name, 'Yul-Oppa <3'

I didn't answer it because I don't mess with business that will make her hate me more. I just let her phone ringing and put it inside my pocket.

I was already heading out and going home when I heard some girls said, "it's payback for that ." "yeaah, I bet she wouldn't stand a chance." "that's her fault, she keeps on sticking to our Precious Minho"

When I heard my name, it shock me. Maybe that was the reason why she keeps on ignoring me. After realizing everything, I didn't hesitate anymore but ran as fast I could.

'Now, Yeonhi's in trouble because of me. I didn't even thought of her possible situation. I'm so selfish. I'm very sorry, Yeonhi. Don't worry. I'll do whatever it takes to save you'

--- End of POV ---

-----------------------------

Oh- ohhh? Yeonhi's in trouble. Minho to the rescue!! ;)

Show me some love, comment below but if you like it, please don't forget to subscribe my story it would really mean alot.

Another update for today. I'm sorry if my English is confusing. I'll work on it. Teehee~!! Enjoy!!