A Sign

Fallen
I was in absolute darkness, I was scared and freaking out of course, who wouldn't? As fear starting to crept into my mind, a blinding light flashes right before my very eyes. Suddenly, a figure of a man appeared right infront of me. He was smiling even though I can't entirely see it because of the blinding light. I felt that there was a connection between us. It made me feel safe. He started to keep his distance from me. 

I wanted to shout but My voice doesn't seem to give in. I just watch his back slowly walking away from me, his body was covered with battle scars then wings started to come out from his , it was beautiful. As I watch him flew, a white feather fell. I caught it my hand. Another blinding light started to fill the whole space. 

I suddenly felt that someone was poking my cheeks. "Little monkey. Little monkey!!" a voice that seems to be very familiar. "Wake up Yeonhi. It's your first day in school." he said while poking my cheeks. I still continously sleep lazily. "5 more minutes." I said

The poking was starting to get on my nerves then the poking stops. I start to open my eyes seeing a guy cross his arms and said, "Oh? So you want the hard way, huh? Bring it on!" and he started walking out of my room. I still didn't budge from my position.

A few minutes later, he came back to my room holding a bucket of water and said, "Well, when I count to 5 and if you can't still get your lazy off the bed then I'll bring the shower to you." then he started counting, "one..two..three.." 

I'm still trying to process what he said then it suddenly struck me. "four.. last chance little monkey", he said.

Before he can get end counting. I shouted, "I give up, I give up. I'm wake."

He suddenly gave an ahjumma laugh and said, "You sound like a criminal giving up yourself to the police." he still continues on laughing but I just sigh and unconciously said 'Dork' while I rub my eyes and stretch.

"You're no fun, Yeonhi. You know that I'm just messing with you." he said while sitting beside me on my bed and his fingers on my back. It made me feel calm.

I got myself out of my bed, he was staring at me with a confused look as I was standing in front of him saying "Well, it can't be help. I really do have a dork for a brother not to mention, his name is Kim Taeyeon." Then I pinched his nose.

Yes, you just read it right. My brother is Kim Taeyeon. The one you see in televisions, billboards and other advertisements. He's very famous for the age of 19 not to mention Actor/Model/Singer.

"Yah! At least I'm not a little monkey who suddenly jumps on anybody's back whenever she feel like it." he said in an annoyed tone. His nose now looks like Rudolph the Red-Nose Raindeer

Our mom suddenly gets in the picture and said, "Taeyeon stop bullying your sister and help me wash our clothes. And You, Yeonhi, now go take a bath dear or you'll be late for school." "Yes mom." We said in unison.

After I took a long refreshing bath, wear my school uniform, fix my things and my hair. I start to get curious on what time is it and I look at the digital clock, it's already 7:15 AM. 

"Omo~ Omo~ I only got 15 minutes. I don't want to be late for the orientation." I said and immediately grab a bread in the dining room. 

"Mom, I'll go to school now." I shouted while the bread is still on my mouth and My mom replied, "Ok. Have fun on your first day Yeonhi." then TaeYeon said, "Take Care little monkey."

I immediately grab my bike and rode it all the way to school.

A few moments later, I finally reached my destination then the bell immediately rang. 'Wah, gimme a break will you.' I thought then I ran as fast as I can to the classroom.

Ms. SeoHyun was about to start the class when I suddenly knock on the classroom's door while trying to fix myself. "Ah yes, the new student. Come in." she said I got inside of the classroom and stop infront the teacher. "Well class, this is your new classmate.  Please look at your classmates and introduce yourself." Ms. SeoHyun said.

"Hi! I'm Kim Yeonhi. 16 years old. Please take care of me." As I ended my introduction with a 90 degrees bow, I lifted my head and beamed them my eye smile. All of them reacted different.

Most of them are bad feedbacks but hell do I care? But a few were pretty much good.

Ms. SeoHyun patted my back, starting to point at the chair on the back beside the windows and said, "You can sit there, Yeonhi beside MinHo."

Wait. Wait. Wait. Did I just heard it right? Minho? She doesn't mean 'Choi MinHo' right?

I try to look it up then my eyes starts to widened when I saw it was really Choi Minho, my greatest rival. When it comes to academics and sports, he's number 1 and I'm number 2 as always. 

Ms. Seohyun suddenly said, "Now that Yeonhi is a new student. You'll need help adapting the new environment so I would pair you up with Minho because he's the number one in your batch."

I immediately took the seat beside Minho without even looking at him. He has this evil smirk on his face, I can tell because of his aura.

'This is gonna an awesome school year.' I sarcastically thought.

--------

Gonna update maybe in 3 days or so because I'll be having a Youth Camp. Sorry Guys!! Hope you liked the first chapter. Enjoy. Please show me some love.  Post comment below, subscribe if you like it, or even post on my wall. I would appreciate it alot. Thank you guys!! ;)