The Past

Living on EXO

My first meeting? What happens in a meeting? I guess I'm about to find out!

Minhyun ushered us through a huge door that lead to a conference room in the building. We all entered and were greeted by an old man and seated next to him were 4 men.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Soo Man and I an the head of this department. These men here are EXO-M."

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are EXO-M." the men all said.

"Now why don't you all have a seat here and let me inform you on why you are here," Lee Soo Man said.

We all sat down around the round table. "I'm pretty sure you guys are all wondering why you all are here, right?" We nodded. "Well, shall I start from the beginning then?"

"It first started when there were 14 people chosen by our great ruler Gaeya(pronounced Jae-ya) to inherit her powers. She was said to be the most powerful of all of our rulers, in fact, she was the first.

She was also said to have powers. Great powers that could change our world, even the universe! Before she died, she gave all of her powers to her most trusted knights.

Those knights were always by her side. She gave her  two most important powers to her only son and daughter that she had.

She entrusted the knights with the protection of the powers and her children. Once Gaeya died, the prince and princess were instantly targeted by so many others for the crown and the power.

In secrecy, the knights and their allies were able to build an aircraft fit for 8. 6 of the nights went with the prince and princess to protect as they were travelling. 6 other knights were left behind, to hopefully be able to cover their tracks as to where they were going. The place they were going to was called Earth. Earth, was said to be filled with people who looked like the EXO residents, but did not necessarily have the same way of living." 

"Is that where the 8 people resided? With all of us humans?" asked Kai. "Yes, that is where they all lived. It is said that their aircraft crash landed when it got to Earth, so there was no way back. They all decided to live amongst the humans.

It was a safe place where they would not be easily found. They all decided to live their lives, thinking it was safe.

The prince and princess was said to have started their own families on Earth and the knights as well. But then they were never heard of since. It is said that the eldest child would inherit the power that was given to them."

"What happened to the 6 others left on EXO?" Minhyuk asked.

"Well, they were able to cover up the trails of escaping and they were also able to live life. There were still many peole looking for them, but the knights made up a story, saying the prince and princess were too stressed so they decided to take their own lives.

Many people bought the story and stopped searching, but some people still searched." "W-who took the throne?" I asked.

Lee Soo Man frowned, "The throne was taken by the prince and princess's cousin, Leila. She was the start of decades of bad rulers. Each ruler made the economy worse, that is, until about 50 years ago, there was a ruler named Romeo and his queen Lydia.

They started to change history. Lydia was the daughter of a very close friend of the first ruler Gaeya. She was taught the old ways and was close with the priests of the temple for Gaeya.

One night, she had a dream. A dream saying that the descendents of the prince and princess would soon return to the throne and make EXO right again with the help of the 12 trustworthy nights. After she had this dream, she did not tell her husband.

Why you may ask? She didn't tell him, because he was not in his right mind. She knew that he wasn't. Something was wrong with King Romeo. Something that only the closest to him knew. He was starting to go mad. He started to banish and kill many of the most trustworthy knights, because he thought that they had betrayed him. No one knows how or why he started to go mad.

Queen Lydia told only her most trusted guard, Soloman, who went to the temple with her about her dream. Since then, the great prophecy has been only told to a selected few, who have taken oaths to keep it secret.

This prophecy was given to my great-grandfather and then passed down to my grandfather, who passed it down to my father. My father passed it down to my older sister first, but she had died at a young age. So after her death, my father decided to tell me." Lee Soo Man finished.

We were all quiet, letting it all sink in.

Then Chanyeol spoke up, "So the whole reason why we are here is...?"

"You are all the descendents of the 8 other knights." Lee Soo Man answered.

"But, there are 10 of us here. I thought you said only 8 people left for Earth?"

"Shortly after the 8 people left for Earth, two of the knights were threatened to be killed if they did not tell where the prince and princess were hiding. Once this was found out, the other 4 knights decided to send the two off to Earth following the first 8.

After they were sent off, they decided to tell the public that they(the two being threatened) were banished to the outer islands of EXO." Then Minhyuk asked a question that I had been pondering myself. "So, if they are the 8 nights, then we are..."

"You two are the prince and princess's descendents."

 


 

A/N

AYYOOO WADDUP (KREASE)!!!!

lol I just had too. So...I feel like i'm rushing things...am i? Leave a comment saying so if i did or there are things u like/dislike. Anyways, thanks for waiting for my update!! :) I've been very busy lately with baby-sitting(& my brother has been totally hogging the laptop) and family stuffs. But hey! I updated! FINALLY!!! My brother was being nice and giving me pointers on how to make a story more interesting too. I don't know when my next update will be..but i promise you that it will be soon!!! ;D Thanks for reading!!

(i can't believe i'm only on chapter two.....IM A FAIL AUTHOR)