Oppa...?

Living on EXO

"You two are the prince and princess's descendents."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

Those words hit me like a ton of bricks. A princess...this ment a huge responsibility! Could I do this...? No, I can't, I must make sure that Minhyuk is safe, and being the descendents would not be safe at all. But, there are a bunch of people out there who are suffering...so I must take responsibility! I can't just let tons of people get killed because I was being selfish! But what if Minhyuk gets hurt...While I was debating with myself, Lee Soo Man said something,

"I know this is sudden, and came without notice, so I'll let you all rest for a while before explaining the rest of the details to you later. For now, I must leave for another meeting. Kris and the rest of EXO-M will show you around and take you to where you all will be staying for the time being."

As he exited, we all bowed. After he left, was when one of the four men spoke. He was tall and had this stare that gave shivers down my back.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am EXO-M's leader, Kris." he said. Then he pointed to the other three men sitting next to him, "-and these are my members, Luhan, Lay, and Tao." he finished. Luhan, was the one who had huge eyes, like a deer...Lay was the one who was sitting next to him and he only glanced up at us when Kris said his name. Then there was Tao, the one who had an icy gaze and...well, panda eyes.

"Annyeonghaseyo~, I'm Luhan, I hope we can be friends!"

"A-anyeonghaseyo, I am Lay."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Tao."

After they all introduced themselves to us, we introduced ourselves to them.

"Well, then I guess we should get going and show you guys where you all will be staying, right?" Kris asked us. We all followed him out and he took us out of the building to the parking lot. We entered a huge van. SInce there was no actual seat for Minhyuk, I decided to just hold him in my lap.

"How long will this ride be, Kris-shi?" MInhyuk asked him. Kris seemed a bit surprised when he was asked by Minhyuk.

"The ride will be a bit long, maybe 1-2 hours." he answered. Minhyuk nodded in acknowledgement and got comfy on my lap for the ride. Soon, about 30 minutes into the ride, Minhyuk had already fallen asleep.

"Hana, is it uncomfortable holding him? Cuz' if it is, I can hold him." Chanyeol asked me.

"Neh? Oh, it's fine Chanyeol-shi! I've done this before." I said before flashing him a smile. He smiled back but then frowned a little,

"You didn't say 'oppa'!" he exclaimed. I chuckled at how childish he was being.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol, leave Hana alone. If she's not comfortable then she doesn't need to." Suho said. I smiled again at how fatherly-like Suho was.

"Aniya, gwenchana, it's just that I've never really called anyone oppa before..." I finally confessed.

"Really!? Well, then you can start with us right?" Chanyeol said as he nudged me. He even added a little aegyo.(OMG, I would die...hehe) I laughed out loud, who knew a person could be so persistent.

"Arasso, arasso!! I'll call you guys oppa!" I laughed as a answered, defeated.

"Hana-shi, if you're going to call them oppa, then shouldn't you call us oppa too?" Luhan asked me, using aegyo.(Imagine that!!!)

"But, am I younger than you all?"

"Now that I think of it, we never asked when you were born." Suho said.

"I was born in the year of 1994."

Luhan pumped his fist into the air, "Yes! You call all of us in EXO-M oppa!".

"And you will call all of us oppa, except for maybe Kai & Sehun." Suho answered back.

Kai paused for a moment."Wait what? You could be my noona!? What month were you born in?"

"I was born in March." I waited for his reaction. After I said March, Kai became a bit expressionless, almost as though he were thinking when his birthday was.

Then out of no where, "I get called oppa!! HAHA, Sehun, you don't get called oppa!" I was quite surprised at Kai's outburst. I never expected that out of him.

"W-what!? I don't get called oppa!? I'm only a month younger! Do I need to call you noona now?" Sehun protested.

"Don't call me noona! You'll make me feel old!" I pouted.

"Then could I get called oppa too~" he did a lot of aegyo while trying to persuade me. I just couldn't resist!

"Arasso, Arasso Sehun-oppa!"

As the whole arguement of oppa came to a finish, it became quiet and most of us fell asleep for the rest of the ride.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

A/N

So i actually wrote this yesterday but i didnt have the time to post it...but yeah i updated!

I actually like this update more than the others...cuz it looks a bit more professional.

OH, Oh! and this color doesnt mean her thoughts anymore...it would be more trouble...

AND thanks to MrsKPOPcupcakes again, for the cover photo!! YOUR THE BESTEST!!! :DDD

Hehe, anyways ,

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!