What It's All About

FI Entertainment--Global Auditions Currently Open

Well, I haven't gotten any applications (well, comments saying you would like to apply) since I posted this, so I figured I would just clarify a few things, and I also changed it a lot from how it was when I first posted.

Fill the application out as if you were actually applying for an agency. This is not a real agency, but I want the characters to seem as real as possible. You don't have to use actual pictures of yourself or anything, but try to fill out the applications as if they were really you (so, if you grew up in America, don't say your 'character' grew up in England and moved to Japan, then went to Korea or something outrageous like that). You don't have to use your real name or a real picture of yourself, just the closest you can get to your life story, personality, etc. If I pick you to be a trainee, then I'll just put you into a chapter called "Trainee List" until I have enough trainees to start making groups. I'll time it so that every week in 'training' is counted as a year, and after a few 'years' I'll put you into a group. Then you can talk to your group-mates and decide on a name, image, and concept for yourself. You can pick a certain group (a real one, like SNSD) to use their songs, but you may only use songs from that group.

There are some complications with that, but they don't matter. Say your group has five members, but you want to do songs by After School. I can rewrite the songs so that the parts match, and also so that the parts where they say their group names and such say your group's name instead. Here's an example: I have a cover group where I live. There are about 20 of us altogether. We all pick which grioups we like and would want to be in, then pick the parts we want to do. I'm in our SNSD sub-group, and I play Jessica. We make English versions of the songs, then record ourselves singing them and perform the dances at places while we play our own recordings. Our group is called REALIZE, and one rewrite we did was during SNSD's 'The Boys'. The line "Girls' Generation make you feel the heat", we changed the "Girls' Generation" part to "You know that REALIZE".

Once you are chosen for a group and have chosen your name and such, I'll let you pick your debut song and stuff. Then either one of the group members or one of my co-authors can write the story of your group. All kinds of groups are allowed to be made here--boybands, girlgroups, co-ed groups, huge groups like EXO that split off into sub-groups, big groups like After School that just happen to have sub-groups (but still perform all together), and soloists and duets.

So, if you like this idea, please tell me if you want to apply! I'm working on the application. It will look like a real app for SM or YG or JYP (or whatever other agencies there are), but will have a few extra slots for things like which kind of group you want to be in, if you have any special suggestions, things like that.