Promise?

Parents' Plan, End up Like What??

After your school ends, you were thinking to walk to the park for a while, but suddenly your phone vibrated and you took it out from your pocket and saw a new message. You opened it and read it,

MOM

Hyeri-ah.. have your school ended?? If you have time, could you please buy a cake!! A chocolate flavour.. And get home immediately!! Remember we have a big meeting today!^^

You sighed, “Aish.. Right.. Big meeting.. Aiisssshhh..” you mumbled, whining on your mind, then shook your head lightly and started to walk to the nearest cake shop to buy a cake that your mom wants you to buy.

 

In another place. Zico lay on his bed while looking at a picture of him and his two best friends. He smiled bitterly before put the picture on the table beside a lamp. He closed his eyes and take a little nap before a meeting tonight.

 

+++

 

It’s almost 7 p.m and both Jung family and Woo family are excited to see each other, except Zico who doesn’t seem excited.

“Jiho-ah.. You’re ready??” Heard Zico’s mom’s voice, calling him out.

“Ne..” Zico quickly answered then open his room’s door and saw her mom with a red dress, smiling widely. “Let’s go!”

“Wait!” Zico’s mom stopped. “You look so good, Jiho..” She smiled and caressed Zico’s head.

Zico sighed and started to walk away from his mom, “I always look good..” He smirked and walked down the stairs.

“Yah!!” His mom shouted and followed him.

 

 

 

DING!! DONG!!

 

“They’re here!!” Hyeri’s mom exclaimed happily. “Hyeri’s appa.. Open the door please!! Where’s Hyeri??”

Mr. Jung opened the door and greeted Woo family warmly. While Mrs. Jung is calling you who’s still in your room.

Finally Mrs. Jung came with you. Mrs. Jung hugged Mr. And Mrs. Woo just like a usual best friends who haven’t meeting each other in a really long time. And you bowed at them as a respect.

“Ahh.. Jiho grown up so fast.. You look so handsome..” Your mom complimented while patting Zico’s back. He just smiled and bowed.

“Just like his appa..” Mr. Woo said jokingly. Made a warm and fun atmoshphere. They laughed.

“Aigoo.. Hyeri also looks so beautiful and cute..” Mrs. Woo complimented back, making you blushed.

“Thank you ahjumma.. You look beautiful too..” You said innocently, making them laugh at your cuteness.

“Ahh.. Since you already know that you’re going to be a couple soon, what about you show him around and go get to know each other?!” Your mom said.

“Woah, that’s a good idea..” Mr. Woo said.

“And we’re going to discuss something about your.. relationship..” Your dad said teasingly.

“Go!! Feel free here, just like our own home!!” Mrs. Woo said confidently. “I’m right, huh??” They all laughed before you bowed and gave Zico sign to leave your parents.

 


 

Your POV

 

“Aish.. Umma.. How could you make me to be in this awkward situation??” I thought, whining.

As we reach the wide enough backyard, I stopped. “Let’s sit there!!” I pointed to one bench which near a tree. We walked to that place then sat down.

“Umma.. Eottokhae?? What should I do??” I whined again in my mind. I scratched the back of my neck lightly, “Uh.. H-hi.. I’m Hyeri..”. I said awkwardly looking at him.

“Ne.. I know.. My mom always talking about you and your parents..” He smiled at me warmly, and that makes me feel not really nervous and awkward anymore.

“Oh.. Really??” I asked. But then a little pout curved on my lips, “My mom rarely talking about you, Jiho-ssi..”

He relaxed his sit position, “Yeah.. Maybe she wants you to be surprised..”. He tapped his feet on the ground for a seconds. “Ohh, don’t call me Jiho-ssi.. We’re going to be a couple soon.” He smirked.

“Huh?” I gasped at his words, maybe my cheeks are going to be a pinky cheeks in a seconds. “Ah.. Ne..”. I gulped, “So, what should I call you??”.

“Uhm.. I don’t know.. Maybe oppa?” He questioned.

I turned to look at him while raising one of my eyebrow, “Oppa??”

“Hmm..” He nodded.

A little smile appeared on my face. “He’s not that bad anyway.. Even.. Maybe he’s nice..” I thought while still staring at him. And he’s not ugly.. He’s even cute yet cool..”

“Hey!!” He waved his hand in front of my face. “You’re okay?”

I snapped back to reality and gave him an awkward smile, “Ahh.. Yeah..”

“So.. Do you agree with this arranged marriage??” He asked all of a sudden.

I looked away, “Uhm.. I don’t know.. But I should agree, right? What about you??”

He looked up at the skies, “Yeah.. I guess so.. There’s no choice..” He said softly at the last sentences, but I could still hear it. “Do you love me??” He looked at me.

“Mwo??” My eyes widened as I heard his question. I looked at him back and felt a bit blushing. “What do you mean?? We just met.. How can I tell you that I love you??” I look away.

“Aniya.. I mean.. If we don’t love each other, how can we become a great couple?? I mean there are so many boys out there.. Maybe you will find your lover out there. But if we’re married, how can you be together with your lover??” He explained.

I frowned, “Uhm.. That makes sense. But what about you?? Do you love me already??”

He shrugged, “I also don’t know.. But I’ll try.. I will try to.. love you..” He said softly.

“Okay.. I will try too..” I smiled at him, cheerfully. “Ahh.. I have an idea!!” I suddenly spoke.

“What is it??” He asked curiously.

“Let’s make a promise. If we could get along and maybe could love each other, and don’t find a lover out there, we would never complain about this arranged marriage. But if we couldn’t get along and couldn’t love each other, and maybe find a lover out there, we would tell our parents to complain about this. How about that??” I raised an eyebrow, not really sure that my idea is good.

“Uhm.. That’s good.. Promise..” He nodded and held out his pinky finger.

I smiled and intertwined my pinky finger with his.

 


 

Youngmin’s POV

 

After done changing into a comfortable clothes and washing my hand and foot, I went to my bed and laid down, relaxing my body.

“Yah! How is your stomach??” I asked Kwangmin who’s laying on his bed with his pikachu pillow while watching tv. He wasn’t going to school because of a stomachache.

“Oh.. It’s a bit better.” Kwangmin replied and turned to me. “How was school?? Any homework, exam or else??”

“No.. Just a little explanation on chapter 9.” I said. Then I remembered something. “Yah.. Kwangmin-ah..”

“Ne, hyung??” He softly said.

I sat up and looked at him, “Why did you never told me about Hyeri??”

“Mwo?? Hyeri??” His eyes widened, “How do you know her??”

“Yah!! Answer my question first!” I protested.

“Aish.. Well, because.. She’s my friend, and why should I tell you?? Now tell me how do you know her??” He whined a little.

I sighed. “She’s a new student in our class.. And because she’s your friend, you should tell me about her.. Pabo!”

“She’s moving?? She’s in our class??” He said, seems so happy. But then he looked at me with a flat face “What should I tell?? Why do you want me to tell about her?? Do you.... like her??”

“A-aniya.. I mean, your friends are my friends too right??” I smiled, making him not suspicious.

He nodded. “Uhm.. You’re right.. But you don’t love her, right??”

“Huh??” My eyes widened, “U-uh.. N-ne..” I said hesitantly. I don’t know why did I stuttered when I said that. I felt something’s strange in me.

“Ahh.. I’m glad you don’t love her. She’s not your type, anyway..” Kwangmin smiled.

“Wae?? Why are you so happy that I don’t love her?? Is she your type??” I asked curiously and tried to not sounds strange.

“Aniya.. She’s not my type.. She is not like she seem..” He smirked. “Aish.. But I miss her..”

 


 

After discussing and talking for about an hour, Zico and you decided to went back inside the house. When they are already inside the house, Mrs. Jung told everyone that it’s time for dinner so everyone went to the kitchen.

After had a dinner...

“So, we have decided that you’re going to be married next week. Saturday night. You’re okay with that, right??” Your dad started.

“Huh??” Zico and you said in unison with your wide eyes.

“OMO!! Seems like you have a chemistry already..” Mrs. Woo teased, making the others chuckle.

“But umma.. I’m still underage!!” You protested softly.

“And next Saturday is my debut stage..” Zico added.

“Ahh.. I think we have a little problem here.” Your mom shook her head lightly. “Okay.. Let’s just make an engagement!! Since you’re still underage.”

“What about my.. debut stage??” Zico asked.

“Hmm..” Mr. Woo nodded. “What time is your performance??”

“Uhm.. about 6.30 or 7, I think?!” Zico answered.

“Then we’re going to make a little engagement party at 7.30 or 8..” Mrs. Woo said, happily.

“Clear.. And we’re just inviting some family.. Would be cute..” Your mom said, imagining something. “Ahh, your group members could come since it will be held after your debut stage..”

“A-ah.. Ne..” Zico said hesitantly.

 

 



 

Annyeong~

How is the second chapter?? Is it good or bad??:( Mianhae if there are some mistakes.. I hope you guys like it..^^

Please leave a comment so I know what do you think.. Your comments are really inspiring for me to write more..:) Also you can give me your idea for this story, so I can make a surprise for you.. ^^,

Oh, anyway.. I'm going to change Zico pic from the foreword, but I don't have any links of his pic with his now-black-hair.. If you find a good pic of him with that hair, could you give me the link?? Just comment or PM me!!^^ feel free to add me as friend?!

And of course, Thank you so much for readers and subscribers.. I hope you keep reading and I hope I won't bore you^^ xx

You Changed Me.. Zelo/Zico/BlockBAP fanfic, If you want to read it!!^^ Thank youu.. <3