Before

Parents' Plan, End up Like What??

Zico’s POV

 

I nodded my head to the beat that plays from my earphones, while wrote down some words to make a good lyrics in my room. But suddenly, I felt a pat on my shoulder. I took off my earphones and turned to see my mom stood with a wide smile. “What is it??” I raised an eyebrow.

“Jiho ah.. You remember Jung Family, right??” She asked while a wide smile still plastered on her face.

I thought for a while and nodded, “Ah, yeah.. How can I forget them?? You talked about them like, everyday.” I rolled my eyes. “What’s with them??”

Actually, I don’t really know Jung Family personally but my mom always talked about them so, I kind of know them. My mom always said that Jung Family is like her and dad’s soul-mates. And even though my mom said that I’ve met them a lot before, I can’t remember their faces clearly. Maybe I was too young when I met them.

She sat down on my bed and said, “You know.. Jinae just called me and said that they’re already in Korea. And tomorrow, we’ll have a big meeting with them!!”. She clapped her hands and giggled a little, but then she stops. “At 7 p.m. You don’t have any schedule, right??”

I took my phone which is beside my hand already to see my schedules for tomorrow. “7 p.m… Go to studio recording and give a finished song to the manager.”

“Yah!!” My mom slapped my arm. “Delay it or even cancel it!! Our meeting is more important!!”

“It’s also important!!” I rubbed my arm that just got slapped, protesting.

“If you won’t delay or cancel it, I will call your manager now!” She stood up and tried to grab my phone, threatening.

I moved my phone away and preventing her from grabbing my phone. But she’s not that kind of mom who will give up easily. She’s still trying to reach my phone.

“Okay.. Okay.. I’ll delay it!!” I finally spoke up because I don’t want to fight with this childish mom anymore.

She stopped and smiled again, “Good boy!! Don’t forget, tomorrow at 7 p.m. !!”. She patted my head, smiling and left.

I sighed and looked at my phone, not really sure what to do. But in the end, I typed some excuses and sent it to Jaehyo hyung instead of the manager.

 

 


 

Your POV

 

I stepped my foot into my new school and looked around. Some students are looking at me with that wondering expression on their faces and some are whispering to each others.

 “Haven’t you ever seen a beautiful girl like me before??”  I thought playfully and smiled.

Just kidding!! Maybe they’re just wondering because they’ve never seen me before. Yeah, I just came back from Japan yesterday, after 16 years. And since it’s my first day, I woke up early today. Even though, I really hate to wake up early.

I continued walking while suddenly heard the bell’s ringing. Everyone rushed to get into their classes while I still haven’t found my class yet.

 “A6.. Where are you??”  I looked around to find an A6 sign that belongs to my classroom, but I didn’t find it. I kept looking around until suddenly.. BAM!! I fell on the ground.

“Aish..” I heard someone hissed and a hand appeared in front of my face suddenly. “You’re okay??”

I looked up,  “OMG!! Am I dreaming??”  I thought while freezing and couldn’t blink my eyes off of a beautiful figure in front of me.

“Annyeong?!” I snapped back as I heard a voice and a hand waving in front of my face. “You’re okay??” The person said while held out a hand to help me up.

“Ahh.. I’m okay..” I held the hand and stood up. “Thank you.. And sorry, I wasn’t looking at the direction.”

“It’s okay.. Not your fault anyway..” The person said. “Wait, are you new here?? I haven’t seen you before.”

“N-neh..” I said shyly and felt my cheeks are going to be a light pink in a second.

“Ohh..” The person nodded. “Uhm, I think we’re supposed to get into our class quickly!!”

I gasped a bit panicked, remembering that I shouldn’t be late on my first day. “Ah, yeah.. Uh.. But can you tell me where is A6 room??” I scratched the back of my head lightly.

“Ahh.. It’s at the second floor!!” The person said then looked around and shouted. “Minhyun ah!!”

I looked to where the person shouted at and saw a tall boy with a black hair walking toward us.  “He’s cute..”  I thought.

“Neh hyung.. Wassup??” That boy named Minhyun said as he reached a few steps from us.

“This girls is a new student and she’s in your class.. Take her with you!! I’m going to my class.” The person said and patted that Minhyun boy’s shoulder before walking to the opposite direction, leaving me and that Minhyun boy.

“Okay..” Minhyun said and looked at me, “Let’s go!!”. He started to walk and I followed him.

 

As we reach the classroom, Minhyun knocked the door and the teacher told us to come in. Minhyun told the teacher that I’m a new student and the teacher let him sit down first.

“Okay, so we have a new friend here.. Please introduce yourself miss!!” The teacher said with a smile.

“Ah.. Annyeonghasseyo.. Jung Hyeri imnida..” I said and bowed.

“Okay, please take a seat!!” The teacher said, pointing to an empty seat at the back beside a brown haired boy that has a nice smile on his face.

As I walked to my seat, I saw a familiar figure beside Minhyun.  “Is that??”  I thought, not really sure. I sat down quickly while still looking at the familiar figure.  “Didn’t he recognize me?? Did he forget me??”  some question popped in my mind,  “Did he dye his hair??”  one of my eyebrows raised as I realize he had a blonde hair.

“Hi.. I’m Jongup!! Nice to meet you..” The brown haired boy said and held out his hand for me to shake.

I snapped back and turned to him, “H-hi.. I’m Hyeri.. Nice to meet you too..” I replied and shook his hand.

“Hope we can be friends..” He smiled warmly which could make every girls melt if they see it.

“Ne..” I answered, nodding.  “Ahh.. I think, I would love this school.. Since there are a lot of cute boys here.. And also nice.. hahaha ”  I thought playfully, smiling.

 

+++

 

It’s a break time, some students are rushing to get out of the class. Before I go canteen and make some friends, I remembered something. I turned to Jongup and poked him, “Jongup-ssi.. Can I ask you something??”

He nodded, “Sure.. What is it??” he gives me that nice smile I’ve seen before.

“Is that boy named Kwangmin??” I pointed to a blonde haired boy beside Minhyun.

Jongup’s eyes widened, “How can you know Kwangminnie??”

My eyes also widened because of his words, “So, he’s really Kwangmin??” I raised my voice as I got a bit shock.

“Ahh, ani..” Jongup shook his head. “He’s not Kwangmin.. He’s Youngmin, Kwangmin’s twin..”

 “How dare he have never told me about this???”  I thought a bit angry.

Jongup smiled but then he looked at me, clueless. “But, how can you know Kwangmin??”

“Ahh-” Before I could say a word, heard someone said.

“Hey.. Wanna join us??” suddenly a hand appeared in front of me, “I’m JR. The Leader of Nu’est.” He said proudly.

I raised an eyebrow and smiled awkwardly to him, “Hi.. I’m Hyeri..”

“Yah yah yah!! What’s wrong with you, Kim Jonghyun?? ” Jongup slapped JR’s hand, “You’re not a good leader for Nu’est anyway.. Right, Minhyun??” He said as he saw Minhyun is walking toward us.

“That’s right..” Minhyun said then do a high five with Jongup. I smiled at their silliness.

JR hissed and pinched Jongup’s cheek, “Okay.. okay.. Jongup is the best Dancer all the time!!”

“Yah!! The best dancer all the time is me!!” heard someone shouted. I looked at the direction and saw a boy with a cute and innocent face walking toward us with that Kwangmin’s twin. “I’m Minwoo anyway..” He waved his hand at me. “And he’s Youngmin..” He added as he pointed to Kwangmin’s twin.

“Hyeri imnida..” I bowed a little.

“So, are we gonna get some food in canteen or just sitting here??” Youngmin said, patting JR and Minwoo’s shoulders at a same time.

“Let’s go!!” JR said and turned to walk out of the class.

“Let’s go!!” Jongup grabbed my hand and dragged me with him.

“Huh?” I gasped but stood up and followed him and the others.  “Aish.. These cute guys are so nice and funny.. How can I be this lucky to be with them??  kekeke”  I thought playfuly.

As we reached the canteen, we sat down. I sat beside Jongup and JR while Minwoo, Youngmin and Minhyun at the opposite side. We ordered some food and drinks and have a little chit-chat to get to know each other.

“So, you haven’t answered this question before. How can you know Kwangmin??” Jongup asked me curiously.

“You know Kwangmin??” Youngmin and Minwoo asked in unison then looked at each other.

I nodded, “Yeah.. He was my best friend when I was in Japan.. But he left me two years ago.. And the worst thing, he never told me that he has a twin!! What a great best friend!!” I said sarcastically at the last words.

“Really??” Youngmin eyes widened, “Aish.. That kid!!”

“JR oppa, who is that girl?? Is he your girlfriend??” Suddenly heard a voice of a girl asked. I turned to see the source of a voice and saw some girls in a group standing few steps away from our table.

“Aniyo.. She’s just a friend.. Don’t worry, oppa doesn’t have a girlfriend.” JR said sweetly. Then heard those girls are giggling happily.

“Are you guys kind of a Kingkas or what??” I raised an eyebrow. “If you guys are, I think I don’t deserve to be here with you guys..”

“Ahh.. Aniyo.. We’re not.. We’re just normal students..” Minwoo spoke up.

“Who have some talents..” Jongup added. I nodded, understanding.

“But this guy right here, thought that he’s famous and have a lot of fangirls..” Minhyun pointed to JR, sighing.

“Yah Jongup! Younjae is looking for you!!” Heard another voice calling out. I turned and see a beautiful person and a big guy with a mohawk blonde hair.

“Oh? Ne..” Jongup stood up. “I’m going first guys.. See ya later” then left.

I saw Jongup walk away and he meet with some guys and then leave again. But I saw a guy that bumped into me this morning with him.

“Who’s this, guys??” A big guy with a mohawk hair said then sat beside me.

“Ahh.. Meet our new friend, Hyeri..” JR exclaimed. “And Hyeri, it’s Baekho and the Flower Boy Ren..” JR pointed to the big guy then to the beautiful one.

My eyes widened, “A boy??” I thought to myself in disbelief. He is too beautiful to be a boy, I thought he was a girl. I smiled at them awkwardly, “Nice to meet you..”

We started to talk. They told me some things about this school, like there’s no such thing like Kingkas or Queenkas and even though there’s some popular people, it’s because they have a smart brain or great talents. And also we shared our stories so we get to know each other. Like when I was in Japan, I was so close with Kwangmin, as he is also their best friend. They also told me that they have some group like JR talked about earlier, about leader, dancer, and others. And they told me about their groups. But weirdly they’re all in a different groups. Like JR with his group Nu’est along with Minhyun, Ren, Baekho and a senior, Aron. While Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin are in a group called Boyfriend with three other seniors, Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Donghyun. And Jongup is in a group called B.A.P with a senior who bumped into me this morning, Daehyun and other seniors, Youngjae, Himchan, and Yongguk plus one junior, Zelo.

 

 



 

Annyeong~ ^^

First of all thank you for subscribing and comenting!!^^ Never thought I got so many subcribers even before I posted the first chapter.. Thank you so much.. T*T *throw flowers*

Oh, and sorry if the first chapter is too long and  boring.. :( I just want to introduce some people that might be in this story later..^^

Tell me what do you think, and please comment!! Because I love to read how you think about my story.. Even though my story isn't that good..:/ But your comments make me happy!! TvT

And if you want, you can check my other stories ^^