Part I

Monday 30th April {two shot}
"Aish can today seriously get any worse?" Jonghyun asked himself aloud as he reached into the toilet bowl to retrieve his tooth brush. This wasn't his first mishap today; infact it was his third. First was when he fell out of his bed bruising his bottom, second being when he burnt his tongue on his scolding coffee.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you want to view it, he wasn't the only one with bad luck. Key had burnt some toast setting off the fire alarm and ripped one of his favorite shirts, Minho had lost one of his shoes only to find it with a hole in the sole. Taemin had walked into a door and Onew had fallen over a countless number of time... well no change there.

After another 20 minutes of cautious preparation for their days schedule, they were ready by the door waiting for Minho to find another pair of shoes that would go with his sherlock outfit.

"Aish palli hyung, the car's waiting!" Taemin cried. Everyone had been at him to hurry as they didn't like the idea of waiting.

Finally Minho ambled into the hallway with suitable shoes.

"Yah! They're mine!" Onew pouted but didn't make a move to retrieve them as they were already late.

After a 20 minute drive they arrived at their destination with little to no trouble. They headed for the side door which they had been told to enter through, only to find it locked.

"Well isn't that just dandy!" Jonghyun moaned sarcasticly. Seconds later the low rumble of thunder was heard making them jump as the droplets started to cascade. A flash outlined their faces giving them a sinister look.

All of the boys ran to the front entrance passing a massive puddle.

'Oh let me just guess what's going to happen now...' Jonghyun thought as his thought was answered. The car which they had arrive in sped through the puddle soaking the 5.

Key started to throw a hissy over his ruined skinnies. The others ignoring him so they could get to the warmth of the dressing room.

After drying and changing they were already heading towards the stage.

"Hyung I'm scared!" Taemin mumbled as he walked through the halls holding Minho's muscular arm.

"Don't worry Tae, nothing's going to happen. We'll all do brilliantly!" Minho smiled.

Reassured, Taemin lead onto the stage receiving the cries and screams from many fans. They greeted them and formed their line, covering their fearful faces with fake yet gleaming grins.

The music started and everything was going pretty well; no vocal cracks and no Onew sangtae. It was all perfect until about 1:50 minutes in when Minho travled down the line striking the poses. Clearing the first 2 easily but tripped, falling flat on his face on the third position deserving a loud gasp from the audience. He let out an angry groan and shot back up finishing his part minus a shoe.

Once they had finished they thanked the audience and exited leaving the stage ready for the next group.

Once they reached through room all sat/slumped on chairs. Minho let out a cry of pain as a pain started to spread through his ankle. Key immediately rushed to him questioning his health. Onew went to get a first aider while Jonghyun grabbed a bottle for his injured dongsaeng. Taemin sat there receiving his own pain as Minho squeezed the life out of his delicate hand.

The first aider finished looking at the now swolen ankle. He said that it was swolen but it would be best to get getit checked out anyway. He wasn't allowed to put weight on it so he was banned from going up on stage again that day. Having to wait for the other was very frustrating, especially as the only way he could tell what was happening was through a small TV in the corner.

The other four were on stage with the rest of the nights' performers waiting for their results. It was something they had all done a lot before. Only it's always sad when someone's missing.

For a few minutes they forgot about the day so far and started to enjoy the day with some of their other musical friends.

"So let's remind ourselves of today's performers," The MC said happily and started to list them, receiving dome pretty magnificent cheers. "SHINee" the MC called, this cheer though seemed to be much louder though. It oddly gave off a low rumble.

The SHINee members glanced at each other with joyful yet worried faces. They all looked up, the last time they heard that noise it didn't fair well for a certain leader.

Within a second everything happened. The lighting fell from above the group, Jonghyun pulled Taemin out of the way while Onew lept in shoving Key, who had frozen, out of the way. They both fell on the ground with a heavy thud.

Key who hit his head rather hard instantly out. Onew tried to get up, off his dongsaeng but his head was spinning too much, fighting the need to throw up he colapsed back on top.

There were many screams, like last time. Soon the two boys were being carried off stage by Jonghyun and Taemin.

An ambulance had been called as soon as the accident had happened so didn't take long to appear. They loaded Key and Onew in. The latter had started to wake up but was being taken in to be checked anyway. Minho took a seat in the vehicle to accompany them and also get his leg checked. Leaving Taemin and Jonghyun to pick up the pieces in the interview that was scheduled for an hours time. Reluctently they watched their group members depart.

The interview was in a way more eventful but they were smaller issues. Only small things like choking on water or stutters and voice cracks.

Finally when it was all over they were taken back to the dorm. It was still empty. So they decided to eat.

"Hyung, can we go and see the other hyungs? They may need something and i'm getting worried!" Taemin's face was sad so Jonghyun found it practically impossible to say no.

"Aish fine! Let's finish eating then we'll go arraso?!"

Taemin nodded.

20 minutes later the two were in Jonghyun's car on their way to the hospital, rocking out to a bit of CNblue. Soon Jonghyun was so immersed in his singing he started paying less attention to the road. Him and Taemin were sharing the lines as Taemin played the air guitar and Jonghyun attempted to drum in the steering wheel.

As they were doing this they didn't see the looming Fiat traveling at way over the limit, neither did they hear the sirens of the police cars following. Well until it was too late.

The fiat hit the right side of their car sending it off course into a parked car at the side of the road. In the impact their car rebounded off and ended up flipping in the middle of the road.

The music had stopped, everything was deadly silent. Jonghyun managed to open his eyes, causing him a lot of pain. He saw red. A lot of red. He could only guess it was his or... Taemin's!

He looked to his right. A whole new world of pain shot through his body by doing so. There he was, the boy he liked to call his son. Hanging up-side-down by a seat belt, unconscious. He didn't want to look at the state of him, he had taken a lot of the impact after all.

Jonghyun extended his arm arm and entwined his fingers in Taemins'. A tear fell down his cheek as he couldn't feel a pulse.

"Taemin-ah! Appa loves you!' Jonghyun cried before his grip loosened and he fell out of consciousness.