TOLMETES

Apallotrioo

"Ummm....excuse me? Do you want to be my partner?" He said shyly.

I was so surprised and I didn't believe someone would actually talk to me.

I just stared at him not knowing what to do and how to respond.

 

 

"Excuse me?" He said again checking If I heard him

 

 

"Sure." I said awkwardly.

 

 

"The name is Zico by the way and nice to meet you." he said smiling gently

 

 

 

"Agalia." I just said shortly

 

 

 

"May I seat next to you?" He said politely and I answered it with just a nod.

 

 

 

"You don't really like talking to you, do you?"

 

 

 

 

I didn't respond.

 

 

 

"I'll take that as a yes."

 

 

 

 

"So what country do you want it to be." I said changing the topic. I have always hated it when people try to put their nose into other people's business.

 

 

 

 

"Greece? what do you think?" he said smiling.

 

 

 

"Sure."

We sat there and talked about the project and once in a while it will go off topic and he will ask questions about me and I would just ignore him.

Finally the bell rang.

 

 

 

"I'll see you tomorrow." he said and smiled at me and he quickly run to the door.

 

 

 

'What a weird guy' I thought. Always smiling as if everything in this world is so wonderful which is the exact opposite of me, I can't even remember when is the last time I smiled or laugh freely.

I gathered all my things and started walking to the cafeteria to get some lunch.

_

 

I was seating in the cafeteria alone as usual but it didn't really bother me and the people around me. Other's may think that I'm bullied or something like that but I think it was the opposite, I am not scared of them I think they were the one who are scared of me and I can see it in their eyes. I see how their eyes widen when I caught them staring at me or maybe it is just me who is thinking that way maybe they saw me as a weird emo girl and decides to stay away from me for the sake of their social status. I don't really get it why teenagers are so obsessed of being popular or to be in the popular group like they would die not having the attention they seek.

A voice calling my name distructed me from my thoughts.

 

 

 

"Agalia" A voice like the wind called me.

 

_

 

I know it's really short but I'll try to make it longer next time

 

 

I thought no one really liked it so I didn't want to update it but since one commented to my story it gave me motivation to keep on writing.

 

 

you know  how hard it is to write a start of a story, right?

 

 

so it's kind of lacking in so many ways but I promise it'll get better in time

 

so please give me suggestions

 

thank u for reading :)