SKOTOS

Apallotrioo

I keep waiting for the darkness to completely engulf me but nothing happened, I can still the feel the pain of broken bones, cuts, and most of all the emptiness in my heart  and instead of death coming to me, it was replaced by a pair  of abnormally warm hands shaking me, trying to put me back me to the world that I hated so much. As much as I hated it, I opened my eyes just to see three guys with protective stance and three kneeling in front of me trying to attend to my wounds. And the guy with the crescent moon tattoo is now gone.

"She's still alive! Thank goodness." I heard fromm one guy kneeling in front of me said.

That is the last thing I heard when I finally black out.

_

I woke up and I was in my empty room.

"was it all just a dream?" I thought to myself.

But it felt so real, I check my body for wounds to be an evidence to that dark night and there was none. It was all just a weird dream after all.

I get off my bed and did my daily routine; brush my teeth, take a hot shower, dress in a white tank top a pair of jeans and a converse, and grab an apple and went to school.

I arrive at school at exactly 7:30. I went to my usual seat besides the window. It was really loud until a woman in mid-30's arrive, she's Mrs. Choi our history teacher. She was starting to check the attendance when a guy with really white skin like snow and a pretty face interrupted her. He greeted her and apologize for being late, he told her that he was the new student and introduce himself to the class and went to his seat. I didn't really paid attention to his little introduction because I didn't really care what his name was, since I wont ever talk to him like I do to the whole class or mostly to all people. Mrs. Choi continued to check attendance.

I waited for my name to be called.

"Ms. Agalia Song?" I heard her say.

"Here." I replied with a bored tone.

The class lesson finally started and as much as I hated it I need to pay attention to the class to keep my scholarship. You might think that I am such a good student but I'm not. I took a scholarship not because I wanted to be the goody two-shoes student but because I need it since no one will pay for my tuition but myself.

"I am giving you a project that is worth 50% of your grade. You need to research for the history of different countries and for this project you need a partner and it is up to you who you want it to be. You can use you the time for math class to discuss it with your partner since your math teacher is absent. That is all." she said and went out.

'Great.' I thought sarcastic. It was bad enough that It is a group project and what it made worse is that we need to choose our partner. I sighed

'In this kind of situations it doesn't really help that you are a loner and isolated to social life.' I thought to myself.

A deep voice interrupted my thought. It was the new guy.

"Ummm....excuse me? Do you want to be my partner?" He said shyly.

 

 

 

 

 

_

This is my first fanfic so I hope you enjoy it.

I know the first chapter is kind of boring but I'm planning to make the others more exciting so pls be patient.

and excuse my grammar or spelling

english is not my first language after all.

 

Thank you for reading and pls leave a comment for suggestions :)

 

CAN U GUESS WHO THE GUY WAS?