Sherly

For you

  Uhm, Sherly's father was a really important man. How was he important? I dont know, but he had really good ties with major people around his country. Which country? Somewhere in Asia. His name was Adam Lim, and he died when he got run over by a car when heading home from work. So, he was overseas in uhm.. AMERICA!! Yes, he was in America, then Sherly asked him to come home for her bithday, June 18th. Having his deep love for his daughter, Adam rushed back . While crossing the traffic, he glanced at his watch, OBLIVIOUS TO THE CAR APPROACHING!! Yea, he tried to run to the other side of the street on a red light. Thats why, you must never, ever jaywalk. Then, KABOOM!!!! The driver survived with minor injuries, but Adam died due to blood loss, shock, and the injury to his head and ribs. After Adam died, Sherly's mother - Jade, couldnt support the family since she was not working due to her illness. Luckily, Adam was super popular so lots of people supported his family and even paid for the funeral. About Sherly, she has been studying in a somewhat low grade school, since her kindergarted friend (best kindergarten friend) went there too. So, she became all gangsta, dying her hair and carrying knives, getting piercings and joining fights. Sadly, only one of Adam's friends was a principle of a high-school, and thats where she went :) Btw, her mother is having special treatment since tons of adam's friends are doctors , and they'r eliving in a nice, decent house. This chapter was so informal, but its ok since its just a character intro right? I'll add their photos later ><; sorry.