Look out for that.....!!!

Being in Idol World

Yumi’s POV

I started to walk back from where I had come from even though I’m not too sure if I’m going the right way considering I was caught up in my thoughts of that stupid tall idiot giraffe headed guy!! Argghh it’s all his fault! No it’s mine..but I need someone to blame right now! So here I am walking through this hallway, did I mention that it is white? Like there is white and more white seriously, not even a dot on the wall…or on the tiles… and there’s no rooms, no doors, nothing! Shouldn’t a hallway lead to something? Anyways, I start running at this point. I know I probably won’t make it in time but hey why not try. Something then comes into my vision…strange…what is it? Is it a wall? Huh…OMO! It’s a wall….crap! Why is everything so white!?!? The wall like camouflaged! I started slowly down my speed but couldn’t stop fully in time and crashed into the wall. OUCH!! The wind was knocked out of me, again with my head spinning but this time not from adrenaline. Oh! Is that mini sized members of shinee flying around my head??? I wanna touch them…tehe weeee!! Hey Minho ! Don’t fly so fast it’s not a competition! And Onew! How do you run so fast while eating chicken? I tried to concentrate on catching them but all I could focus on was the throbbing pain. My head is in serious pain!

The guy’s POV

My search for her began.  Good thing I saw the direction she went in. I started down the hallway and then I see someone run into the wall. What the heck was that?!?!? OMG!! I quickly ran up to the person to try and help them. And for some reason I’m not surprised to see her, the one I was looking for. Partly because no one ever goes in this hallway considering that SM only built it just to make the building look bigger than YG’s and because everyone is in their room training . But back to her, is she crazy?!?! Why the heck would she run into a wall?!? Maybe she was really stressed out or something but running into a wall won’t solve anything! I look at her and see her sprawled out on the floor and her hands reaching out as if it is grabbing something and did she just say ‘weeee’? Whatever this girl does makes me so amused. I start smiling unconsciously but I focused on her when she grabbed her head and moaned in pain. Crap! What should I do? I kneeled down and placed her head on my lap. I know I should take her to the hospital or something but I should examine her first, right? I took her hands off her head and checked if she had any outer damage but fortunate there was none. “Hey, are you ok?” concern evident in my voice, but I got no response. Can she hear me? She doesn’t have a concussion does she? “Hey” I said lightly tapping her cheeks in hopes that she will wake up. “Open your eyes..come on” I plead but once again…nothing. I quickly picked her up bridal style and began to head for the hospital. Just has we made it to the door she whispered, “What time is it?” Surprised by her voice but also thankful that she is conscious I looked at her and noticed that she still had her eyes closed and her face was cringing. Umm should she be worried about the time right now? “I need to get you to the hospital. I can check the time after” I said trying to hide the happiness in my voice since I was so glad she was ok. “Please I need to know the time. It’s really important” she pleaded. She sounded so helpless that I couldn’t say no and then decided to do what she requested.  I tried to check my watch but I couldn’t see the time since I couldn’t move my arms because she was in them. I tried again and I could finally see the time was 8:00 but I got distracted because since I moved my arms I had unintentionally pressed her body closer to mine and I could feel her breathing on my neck. The moist hot air sent shivers down my spine and I quickly fixed her back into the position we were in originally. Hoping that she couldn’t feel my heart beat racing in my chest. “eig…eight” I said. Aisshh why am I stuttering?

Yumi’s POV

I felt like I was floating on a cloud. A fluffy, bouncy cloud. No. On second thought scratch that a muscular yet comfortable cloud. Yep that’s more like it but why is my cloud muscular? That’s not what I remember learning in school about clouds…strange. My eyes were closed and I could feel that I was moving..how, I don’t know and I didn’t really care because my head was in so much pain and then I remembered my appointment . Crap! “What is the time” I whispered without realizing. And then I heard an angel’s voice. I think, but angel’s voices don’t really sound so deep well at least that’s not what I imagined but hey the cloud wasn’t either. It rejected my request…what kind of angel’s rejects someone’s request. So I decided to plead hoping that it would listen to be this time. Then I felt myself moving again but toward heat and it surrounded my body like a blanket. Ahh so warm. Then my nose picked up a scent. Hmm it smelled like peaches. I don’t really like peaches but right now it smells like heaven. Ahh so I’m in heaven. That would explain the angel…come to think of it why hasn’t the angel replied to me? And then like if on cue it told me that it was eight. Wait what?!?! I eyes widened at the realization that I could probably make it well not on time but not too late if I hurry. I tried to run but I realized that something was preventing me from moving. I looked around to understand what the situation was and then my eyes widened once again when I realized that I was in the arms of that tall buffalo giraffe headed guy!! I have no idea what a buffalo giraffe looks like but that was all I could think of…what the hell?!?! He is no angel!! I was too shocked to move so I just stared at him trying to understand why the heck I was in his arms when he asked “Are you alright?” with the most worried expression I’ve ever seen . I soften I don’t know why this guy makes me feel so many things in one day.  He made me angry for no reason and now he can make me feel soft..damn you giant alien! “Umm yes I think so can you put me down. I need to go to my appointment.”

“Are you sure you want to go to your appointment? I mean you hit your head pretty hard..trust me I saw and why would you run into the wall anyways? I think you should go to the hospital before you go anywhere.”

“No I’m fine I can manage to go to the appointment. I’ll go to the hospital after and I don’t just go banging into walls ok! I didn’t see it…it was camouflaged!” Aisshh no I shouldn’t get angry again my head hurts enough already. Just breathe in and out…..yea much better…wait why I’m I still floating in air? Oh right… “So can you put me down now?”

“No. You said you have an appointment, right?" I nodded, "So that means you have to mean Mr. Young Min, right?”

“Um yea that’s him”

“Ok I’ll take you there.”

“Wait! What? No not like this! He may not accept me because he may think we are together!”

“Just because I’m carrying a girl in my arms doesn’t mean that I’m in love with her you know!”

“Wow so you normally carry girls in your arms? What a player” I scoffed

“I am not a player! And I don’t carry girls in my arms, just one’s that are injured!”

“So they have to be injured for you carry them in your arms? You better not tell the fan girls that. They will have you carrying them in no time” I said winking at him.

“Well I almost positive that I won’t have to save a girl from running into a wall again. You are special.” He said winking at me.

“I bet you say that to all the girls you carry.” I said trying to play it off so that he won’t notice that I was embarrassed. But then he played me at my own game.

“Why? Are you jealous that you’re not the only special girl I carry in my arms?”

“There is no reason for me to be jealous……………………………….AHA! I knew you were a player!”

He scoffed, “Well I can see that you are feeling perfectly fine. I guess there is no need for me to carry you anymore” and surprisingly he put my down but he didn’t let me go. His arms were around my waist supporting me.

That jerk…but before I could continue my sentence we stopped in front of a door. And surprise surprise the door it white. Is there like no colour in this place?

“We’re here” he whispered? Huh? Why is he whispering? I don’t even remember moving how did we get here so fast? I looked up at him but he was nowhere to be seen. What the heck? Did he just leave? But then I heard panting. I looked down to see the guy bend over, hands on his knees and breathing heavily. Oh so he wasn’t whispering he was actually out of breathe. HAHA. Wait. Hey I’m not that heavy he is just really unfit Hmph!

“YAH! Why are you panting I’m not that heavy!”

“It’s not because you are heavy babo! It’s because I ran all the way here so that you could get here for your appointment! You were too busy calling me a player to realize!”

Oh yea that’s true! Crap! My appointment…right…I should probably go in now >.> I think he realized my hesitation and knocked on the door for me. I wanted to hit yell at him for doing that but then I heard a deep commanding voice on the other side saying “Come in”

Oh no what do I do? I swallowed the little saliva I had and held on to the door knob. Again the guy realized my hesitation and placed his hand on mine opening the door. When it was turned fully he quickly whispered “You can do it! Aja Aja Hwaiting!” and then ran off.

I smiled at his attempt to comfort me and looked at him running off. Wait! I didn’t even get to thank him!! I don’t even know his name or what he looks like. Well except his eyes..they were kinda big….aissh that alien……but no. Now was not the time to be thinking about him. I have to be focused on meeting my doom. Mr. Young Min. Ok here I go. I pushed the door open and was surprised to see that he was giving me a death glare. Oh Oh he knows who I am. I quickly start bowing and apologizing for being late when he stops me and then shouts.

“Why are you 5 minutes late?!?!?”

Oh no here comes the pain again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tehe chapter 2 :D You silent readers I'm watching you. If you guys dont reply I will put you in my arms and make your heart race. I probably won't but I would be really happy if you guys commented or guessed who the guy is....it's no fun if you guys don't guess :( I'll give you a hint...he's from exo k ;) Well until next time :)