Anything

Stress Reliever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(모두 끝나버렸다) 난 시작도 안 해봤는데  - (Everything ended) I haven't even started yet
(헤어져 버렸다) 난 이유조차 못 듣고  - (We broke up) I haven't even heard the reason yet

 

Changmin couldn't help but feel irritated as he watched him. It was the middle of a photo shoot and the only expressions Yunho pulled off were those in the category of an angry teenager or a sulked old man. The atypical to his typical enthusiasm and discreet superiority as a blueprinted human being, his proportions angled just so that they'd look even better somehow in print. He was Jung Yunho, you know. Yes, U-Know. Changmin smiled softly at his previous thought and nodded towards his hyung as he walked towards him at the end of the first roll.

"Yah," Changmin put his hand on his hyung's shoulder. "-- what's with the cynical act?"

It didn't surprise Changmin when he was simply ignored, somehow. As Yunho looked away from the slight eye contact, Changmin felt a sense of regret as he should've just ignored him completely, as usual. A taste of his own medicine? As sad as it was -- probably, but the simple fact that he was blatantly ignored by the man he's probably closest to was -- indeed, deteriorating. His own mood dropped as he reminded himself that he was a team member, three less or three more. It had been like this for so long, ever since their comeback Yunho had lost the youth and the older brother aspect that he held so dear for so long. Changmin barely remembered the day that they first roomed just as two, Yunho left that night and got his own apartment while leaving a message on the maknae's receiver. He said something along the lines of "feeling as though I lost my own children or something, I don't know. I just don't feel right." 

Yeah, well ever since that message Changmin knew very well that his hyung never felt right and may never feel right ever again.

He crossed his long arms and watched Yunho go through the photo shoot behind the camera. A hand reached over and fixed what few imperfections formed around the hairs that framed his face, the concept was pretty much about their comeback. "Keep Your Head Down" was an album that Changmin was rather proud of considering all the hell he's been through with Yunho and the company, but nevertheless it was a strong way of returning to a hell for the sake of music, to bow down to the Gods of the East for they have finaly returned. But even with that thought of what their concept was basically running around a bush that fans and the media would disect just to put it back together and it was clearly visible, Changmin frowned. Yunho looked forced, or rather more uncomfortable. Photoshoots were always easy for these two, it wasn't hard to smile and to flex a muscle or two. But when Yunho glanced quietly over his shoulder and froze while undoing his shirt halfway anyone could see his eyes. They were solemn and dark, his facial expression suggesting he was tired, not after a long day but after years of labor and dissatisfaction. The eyes of history and intent, the impression of a wall finally chipping after holding back for so long.

"Changmin-ssi," The photographer quietly waved his hand and nodded over towards the leader, motioning for him to join Yunho. Changmin took his jacket off and walked over with long and slow strides, wondering how to take this notion. There was simply him facing the concept of being left alone, for obvious reasons and for those thereafter. 

"I feel so much closer to the ground when I stand next to you." Yunho mumbled, he must've felt more comfortable with Changmin beside him.

Changmin smirked and put his elbow on Yunho's shoulder, putting his body in a mimicked sulking position. "I'll come down to your level, but it's only a couple centimeters -- hyung."

"Turn around." Yunho commanded, he rolled his eyes and smirked softly at the addictive sarcasm of the maknae. Obeying somewhat faithfully and facing opposite of the other, Changmin stood and let his back curve into an unnatural extention but to his surprise yet again, Yunho leaned his head back on Changmin's shoulder. The bare feeling of being leaned on by the wall that had worn down after so many years, it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter