Roommate

On the edge of my life

"PARK JIYEON!" Jiyeon heard a women's voice which was followed by a slight hit on her stomach. Jiyeon looked to the side to see Eunjung hitting her with her bag and an upset expression. 
"What..the..hell..were you...thinking..?!" Eunjung talked with a loud voice, hitting Jiyeon at the same time, while Jiyeon just laid there, waiting for her friend to stop. 

"Eunjung... Are you crying?" her eyebrows raised a bit and her eyes stayed glued to  face.
"Of course I am! Do you know how worried I was!? What would happen if..."
"Excuse me, can you, please, leave this room? There are other patients here too." Eunjung got cut off by a man's deep voice, that came out of the opposite corner of the room.

"I'm sorry." Eunjung bowed, while Jiyeon was turning her head to the guy, but all that she could see was his back and blonde hair."It's just... You see, my friend here..."
"I'm not really interested in your or your friend's life story. If you want to beat your friend up with tht bag, take her out, before I call the doctors." he didn't let Eunjung finish her sentence again.
"Eunjung, I'm okay. Just go home and we will talk later." Jiyeon took Eunjung's hand ans squeezed it lightly.
"But.." Eunjung complained and pouted a bit, although her eyes were still glaring at the man's back.
"Just go~" Jiyeon let out a quiet whine and tugged her friend's arm.
"Aish...Call me if you need something, got it?" Eunjung looked at Jiyeon before smiling softly and letting go of her hand. "...And I'm still mad at you!" she added.
"Arra." Jiyeon nodded and smiled back until Eunjung left.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you." Jiyeon turned her head back to the man, but didn't get any response. Just the she noticed crutches near the man's bed and his injured leg. Thinking that he's probably sleeping, she let out a small sigh and came back to staring at the ceiling.
She didn't really expect someone to care about her, like Eunjung did. But still, what did she get with surviving? Now she has two chances - continue to live her monotonous life or try again. Jiyeon remembered the doctor's words and got confused again.
She sat up and waited until she didn't feel dizzy anymore and looked for her shoes. Pulling off the remaining tube, she stood up and slowly left the room. Seeing a nurse in the hospital's hall, she approached her.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Dr. Song.."

____________________________________________________________________________

Second update.....after 95521754 years and it's short as...I don't even know what OAO

I'm sorry guys.

I had exams, so I studied a lot (which had its results too...)

But now I have two months, so I'll try to update as often as possible.

I'm sorry agaaaaain