Meet My Friend 2 : continuation : NICOLE !

just met an already in love

As they entered the DSP's building ,

" OHH , its Gikwang and junhyung!!." one kamillia shouted.

" Why is Goo Hara with Yong Junhyung and Lee Gikwang? " another kmillia shouted.

"Hara can we go faster i think they recognised us." Gikwang said.

" Deh oppa come follow me." hara said .

When they reached Hara's practice room hara knocked on the door. Nicole opened the door and started shouting at Hara.

" unnie why are you so la- oh Gikwang and Junhyung-ah" Nicole said with a shocked face.

" Yah! can we come in !." Hara said.

" yeah come in." nicole said

" i still cannot understand how you met them , because dongwoon said that "beast" are soo busy." nicole said

Hara told her the full story... and nicole almost cried while laughing for what happened between beast's manager and Hara..   

" " Nicole do you know that dongwoon likes you"!!" gikwang said.

" hahaha, that kid ? no way!! " laughing at what gikwang said.

" Hyung ,  can i talk to you for a minute please." gikwang said

" yes sure ." Junhyung replied.

They went to the corner of the room.

" What is it Gikwang?" junhyung asked

"Lets bring the rest of beast here next time . i want to meet Jiyoung an tease dongwoon ang nicole." gikwang said with an evil smile.

.

" Hara i want to talk to you." Hara's manager said.

"neh , ill be back later." hara said and followed the manager.

"  you know when i see dongwoon next time i  will injure him ." nicole said with anger in her eyes.

'' wae? " Gikwang and junhyung asked together.

" because that pabo lied to me about you guys being busy."nicole said clenching her fists.

" hey im back " hara said

'' sorry, we have to go now , how about we will treat you kara members for lunch."junhyung said.

' that would me great." nicole and hara said in a unison.

" Bye ohh wait i forgot here are VIP tickets you can give someone else the normal tickets. gikwang said

"ohh kamsamida.'' hara said.

''bye girls'' junhyung said

''bye'' nicole and hara said together.

' bye" the boys said andleft

And so nicole and hara went to the dorm and went to thier dream land.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAD MY FINALS AND THEN WENT TO MY CONTRY SO I WAS REALLY BUSYY....

I HOPE THAT U LIKED THE STORRYY!!!

                                                            AND SORRY IF THE STORY IS SHORT ANNYEONG !! :D   ......... :p